this Boston cream pie isn't so bad.
看看他们 多么纯真
Look at them. So innocent.
巴特就算了 继续
Not Bart, but go on.
侯默
Homer,
我从未想过住在一个重视教育
I never dared dream about living somewhere that values education,
有完善的医保体系
with great health care,
所有人都喜欢户外活动但还是很白
and everyone's outdoorsy but still pallid.
我觉着我们应该在这儿养育孩子
If it weren't crazy,
这也不算疯狂吧
I'd say we should be raising our kids here.
但是 不不 这太疯狂了
But no. No, no. That's crazy!
是吗
Is it?
但是在所有人中 我从未想到你
But I never thought you, of all people...
宝贝 这或许是一个千载难逢的机会
Honey, this could be the chance we never thought we'd get.
击倒生活中所有保龄球瓶的机会
The chance to knock down all of life's pins.
你的意思我没猜错吧
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
没有 命运给了我们第三颗球
I am. Fate is offering us a third ball.
你认真的吗 我们要搬来波士顿了吗
Do you mean it? Are we going to move to Boston?
我就知道我这个月的按揭没白拖
I knew I didn't pay this month's mortgage for a reason.
"太空人"比尔·李天文馆
[棒球投手 绰号♥太空人]
康记士多
波士顿摇滚
搬家了 我们搬家了 我们改变了生活
We did it! We really did it! We made a life change.
我爱墙上挂的这堆殖民地时期风格的被子
I love these colonial quilts on the wall.
现在我可以站着打盹了
Now, I can take a nap standing up.
你看看
Check it out, kid.
这部电影就是我现在的生活了
This movie's my life now.
麻省大道
想去抢哈佛库伯书店吗
You want to rob the Harvard Coop?
不然我们直接闯进诺克斯堡吧
Why don't we just break into Fort Knox?
这些自大鬼以为麻省大道是他们的
These snobs think Mass Ave. belongs to them.
我们才是主人
It's our Ave.
我也要买♥♥条X字项链来亲
I got to get one of those "X" necklaces to kiss.
这一切来得太快了
This is all happening so fast.
我们真的能负担得起
Can we really afford to live in a city
在一个有交响乐又有流行乐的城市生活吗
with a symphony and a Pops?
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, baby.
我找了份糖果安全检查员的临时工
I have a line on a sweet safety inspector gig.
非常美好
Very sweet.
新英康糖果
新英格兰地区康帝糖果公♥司♥
第六批拿给我检查
Can I get a test on batch six?
我终于美梦成真
I'm finally living my dream
天天躺在糖果堆里
of never not being around batches of candy.
而且跟核电厂不同
And unlike the nuclear plant,
如果我搞砸了 不会有人受伤
if I screw up, no one gets hurt.
你确定我们来这还要上学吗
Are you sure we have to go to school here?
我倒想直接去爱尔兰黑帮那
I sort of thought I'd go straight to running numbers
赌一把
for the Irish mob.
我们学校在的位置
Our school is in the heart of what they once called
是被他们之前称作"战区"的中心
The Combat Zone.
战区 棒
The Combat Zone! Yes!
打架最棒了
Combat rules!
战区特许学校
特许啥
Charter what?
我教室到了
Here's my classroom.
老师是多丽斯·基恩斯·古德温
The teacher is Doris Kearns Goodwin.
古德温夫人
二年级
今天我们学习林肯1861年暂停人身保护令
Today, we explore Lincoln's 1861 suspension of habeas corpus,
要用到干通心粉和烟斗通条
using dried macaroni and pipe cleaners.
现在得去留校室准备了
Now to get sent to detention.
我未来的抢银行团伙就指望那了
That's where I'll meet my future bank-robbing crew.
喜欢这些弹珠吗
How do you like them marbles?
巴仔 我们专门为你这样的学生开设了教室
Bart, we have a place for kids like you.
迫不及待了
Bring it on.
留校室
小孩子唱歌♥
Kids singing?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
这些孩子像你一样天生精力过剩
Like you, these kids are gifted with exceptional energy,
所以他们通过无伴奏合唱消耗多余精力
which they've channeled into a cappella.
*我将航向波士顿*
*I'm shipping up to Boston*
起程
Departed.
这些是坏学生吗
These are the bad kids?
这里面都没个领头的
There's not a Wahlberg in the bunch.
我第一次感到融入了集体
I've never felt more like I fit in.
人们觉得波士顿都是贫民和混混
People think Boston's all Southies and hooligans.
但其实到处都是老师 博士生
But it's really teachers, Ph.D. Students,
医生 发明家 慈善家
doctors, innovators, philanthropists.
就像生活在一个巨大的教室里
It's like living in a giant classroom.
每一天都是一次新的小测验
And every day is a new test.
波士顿大学剧院
剧院
Theater?
布兰迪斯大学 东北大学
大学
Colleges?
皮博迪博物馆
文化
Culture?
保罗·列维尔
保罗
Oh, Pauly,
如果早知道波士顿会变得如此之怂
if you could have known that Boston was gonna turn out so wussy,
你谁都不会通知
you never would have warned anybody.
听着 哥哥 你要知道
Listen, my brother, and you shall see,
这不是你的城市 是我的
this is a town not for you, but for me.
爷爷怎么办
Hey, but what about Grampa?
他住那么远
He lives a thousand miles away.
很好
Great point.
没人告诉他我们去哪了
Nobody tell him where we went.
巴仔 烧蛤你一口都没吃
Bart, you haven't touched your clambake.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
这地方到处都是滑头和有钱人
This place is all P.C. Brainiacs and Subaru owners
穿着羊毛背心
wearing fleece vests.
这一点都不像《无间行者》里说的那样
It's nothing at all like The Departed.
亲爱的 我知道这是一次大改变
Oh, honey, I know it's a big change.
但总有一天你会懂得让自己的家人
But someday you'll understand that providing our family
过上更好的生活
with a better life...
我从来没做到过
Something I've never been able to do.
是世上最重要的事
...is the most important thing in the world.
上天赐给了我们第三颗球
We've been given a third ball.
我们不要浪费它
Let's not throw it away.
彼此彼此
Same to you.
没人喜欢无法融入的感觉
No one likes feeling out of place.
我在春田的时候就是这种感觉
That's how I felt back in Springfield.
但我忍♥耐了八年
But I sucked it up for eight years.
现在换你了
Now it's your turn.
欢迎来到南波士顿
终于遇到了
Yes! Finally.
有南方人在干脏活了
A Southie crew pulling a job.
我终于和米兰达一起上单车课了
I finally took that spin class with Miranda.
我当时紧张得汗流浃背
I was sweatin' so friggin' hard.
尝尝这鲜榨汁 孩子
Hey, try this pressed juice, kid.
有姜 红辣椒 超净化 哥们
Ginger, cayenne... Wicked cleanse, pal.
快点 唐尼 汤米
Come on. Donny, Tommy,
这些给卢旺达人的太阳能笔记本
these solar laptops for Rwandans
可不会自己捐出去哦
ain't gonna donate themselves.
我该离开波士顿了
It's time for me to ship out of Boston.
真是美好的一天
What a gorgeous day.
我希望一直如此
I hope it never ends.
我也是
So don't I.
我选了最棒的波士顿活动
You know, guys, I've picked out the perfect Boston activity
来庆祝我们搬家
to help celebrate our move.
游♥行♥
Ooh, a parade.
可不是一般的游♥行♥哦
Not just any parade.
红袜队
The Boston Americans?
本科夫斯基
本科 本科 本科
Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!
红袜队
因为队伍用磁铁改变了
It's a state holiday
掷硬币的结果 他们推♥翻♥了教练的禁赛
because the league overturned the coach's suspension
这成为了波士顿州的法定节假日
for using magnets to affect the coin toss.
非常适合庆祝我们的新家园
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表