永别了 孤独
Good-bye, loneliness.
我们拿到这么多东西
We get all this stuff
就因为在玩迷你高尔夫时故意输给伯恩斯先生
just for letting Mr. Burns beat us in mini golf.
真是划算
What a deal!
我全部工作就是不要和他有视线交流
My whole job is to not make eye contact with him.
我以为我会厌烦
I thought I'd get tired of window-shopping
在这个富有的小镇上逛街 但一点也不
in this fancy little town, but it ain't happening.
棋盘上的棋子都做成了口红
A chessboard where the pieces are lipsticks!
马展
A horse show!
马展
马儿腾跃=折磨
抗♥议♥行动
A protest!
布莱克 是你吗
Blake, is that you?
你那些特权都去哪儿了
What happened to your privilege?
我放弃了
I checked it.
丽莎 当你拒绝我的时候
Lisa, when you rejected me,
我就知道我必须竭尽所能
I knew I had to do whatever it took
从而配得上你
to become worthy of you.
这轮子如今靠太阳能和沙拉三明治驱动
This now runs on solar power and falafel.
这才是可持续利用
Now, that's sustainable!
我把我所有的零花钱
I've dedicated my entire allowance
都捐给了信托二代来争取马儿的权益
to Trustafarians for Horse Justice.
这个倒过来的桶可以用来给你打
Here's an upside down bucket for you to drum on.
哪个女孩能拒绝
Well, what girl could say no
有着社会意识的鼓乐队呢
to a socially conscious drum circle?
穿灯裙的
Yo, lamp dress,
我有马展所有围场可用的通行证
I've got all access paddock passes to the horse show.
看看这可爱的鬃毛梳子
Check out these sweet mane combs.
我能直接带你到马儿身旁
I can get you up close to the horses
第一个给马儿梳毛
for primo grooming time.
梳毛是谋杀
Combing is murder!
梳毛是谋杀
Combing is murder!
第一个给马儿梳毛
Primo grooming time.
最难的智力测试
The test of a first-rate intelligence
就是在脑中同时拥有
is the ability to hold two opposing ideas
两个对立的思想
in the mind at the same time
但仍然有能力让大脑正常运作
and still retain the ability to function.
马儿 马儿 马儿 马儿 马儿
Horsey, horsey, horsey, horsey, horsey!
为了她我放弃了对我来说最重要的东西
For her, I gave up what meant most to me
成了一个笨蛋
being a douche.
伯恩斯先生 您黑曜石卡的账单来了
Mr. Burns, your bill came from the Obsidian Card.
你确定你没有花太多的钱吗
Are you sure you're not spending too much money?
嘘 你听起来就像史密瑟斯
Hush, you sound like Smithers.
那个去给我拿冰的游手好闲的家伙在哪儿
Where is that loafer with my ice?
威尔逊汽车修理站
给她加满油 让她飞快起来
Fill her up! And make it snappy.
我最好的朋友和我要去购物了
My best pal and I are going shopping
那些游艇里没几艘是潜水艇
for those yachts that have little submarines in them.
先生 你的卡被拒绝了
Sir, your card was declined.
胡扯
Goulash!
绝对是胡扯
Absolute goulash!
这张卡连着我的银行账号♥
It's linked to my bank account.
我要身无分文
I'd have to be penniless
这张卡才会用不了
before that card didn't work.
那就意味着你现在破产了
Well, then that means you're broke.
破产了
Broke?
我
Me?
破产了 我吗
Broke? Me?
是的 恐怕我要销毁你的卡了
Yes, I'm afraid I have to destroy your card.
祝你好运 它是钢化钛做的
Good luck. It's tempered titanium
外面还裹了层钻石粉
and coated with powdered diamond.
*我没钱了*
*I ain't got no money*
*我没钱了*
*I ain't got no money*
不要拿走它
Don't take it.
这辆车是租来的 它是我名下的
This car leased in someone else's name is who I am!
我全部的财产 花光了 全没了
My entire fortune, spent and gone.
我花光了我所有的现金
I splashed all my cash.
别太自责了
Don't be so hard on yourself.
那是你的第一张信♥用♥卡♥
It was your first credit card.
我像密歇根州立大学的大一新生一样拿它乱刷
And I handled it as well as a freshman at Michigan State!
伯恩斯先生 我认为是杰想让你破产
Mr. Burns, I think Jay wanted you to bankrupt yourself.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say such a thing?
他的歌♥在流行榜榜首
It's number one on the charts.
杰·吉 《老蒙·伯恩斯》 黑曜石专辑 金鹅唱片
*曾经是个大人物 伯恩斯*
*Used to be the man, Burns*
*现在就是一个拙劣的笑话*
*Now you just a bad joke*
*曾经只是将死之人*
*Used to be about to die*
*现在你是身无分文*
*Now you only dead broke*
*卡是我给你的 伯恩斯*
*I gave you the card, Burns*
*然而你却花钱花疯了*
*And you spent your mind out*
*这都是我设陷阱*
*It was all a trap, yo*
*你差不多也该发现了*
*As you 'bout to find out*
*杰·吉是黑曜石公♥司♥的执行总裁*
*Jay G is CEO of Obsidian*
*傻子*
*Biotch*
*银行账户枯竭了*
*Now your bank account is withering*
*你的下唇颤抖着*
*Your bottom lip is quivering*
*獾院怎么斗得过蛇院呢*
*You're Hufflepuff, I'm Slytherin*
*这里可没人做你的史密瑟斯*
*There's no one doin' your Smitherin'*
*我拿着你的钱*
*This is where your money went*
*将身无分文的你驱逐*
*Evict you from the one percent*
*你只能瞅着我模仿你十指相对*
*Now watch me as my fingers tent*
*因为你是我的了 这是不是很棒*
*'Cause I own you, it is excellent*
*很棒*
*Excellent*
*你破产啦*
*You're broke now*
*曾经你嗜钱如命*
*Your cash was your passion*
*而你现在欠了杰一屁♥股♥债 儿砸*
*Now Jay owns your ass, son.*
如果这歌♥唱的是真的
If these rhymes are to be believed,
杰迷惑我借债 让他拥有了我的一切
Jay lured me into debt and now he owns everything.
包括我挚爱的核电站
Even my beloved nuclear plant.
我们美妙的友谊根本就是虚情假意
Our magical friendship was a sham!
一个人生命中最孤独的时刻
The loneliest moment in someone's life
本段话来自《了不起的盖茨比》
就是看着他们的整个世界分崩离析
is when they're watching their whole world fall apart.
而他们只能茫然地看着
And all they can do is stare blankly.
等等 他开始哭了 这更糟了
Oh, no, wait, he's crying now. That's worse.
现在他在大声啜泣
Now he's really sobbing heavy.
他跪下了然后扯烂了自己的衬衣
Oh, now he's gone to his knees and he ripped his shirt open.
衬衣上所有的扣子都掉了下来
All of his buttons fell off of his shirt.
他现在又开始踢自家门廊
Oh, now he's kicking his porch.
他踢伤了自己的脚疼得乱跳
Oh, he hurt his foot and he's hopping around.
他被一只狗绊倒了
Oh, he tripped over a dog.
简直雪上加霜
That's way worse.
蒙哥马利·伯恩斯简直跌到了谷底
Montgomery Burns had hit rock-bottom.
《了不起的盖茨比》作者
弗·斯科特·菲茨杰拉德曾经写道
F. Scott Fizgerald once wrote
美国人的生活只有一种形态
"There are no second acts in American lives."
但他却从没提及美国电视节目的
But he never said anything about second parts
第二部分
in American TV shows.
我本应该猜到的
I should've seen it all coming.
金鹅回购公♥司♥
还不起钱时 我们在您左右
我的眼睛被挥霍的欢愉
My eyes were clouded by the cataracts of excess.
和过多的白内障蒙蔽了
And by an excess of cataracts.
等等 我的兄弟们去哪儿了
Wait. What happened to my posse?
别急 兄弟永远不会背叛你
Don't you worry. A posse's loyalty is forever.
伯尼 今天没给我买♥♥新运动鞋
Hey, Burnsie, I didn't get any brand-new sneakers today.
一双鞋我可没法穿两天
I can't be wearing two-day-old sneakers.
如果你没钱了
Hey, if there's no more money,
那我们就把私人定制的保龄球
we'll take our personalized bowling balls,
莱尼 老谋 卡尔
还有可折叠自行车拿走了
fold-up bicycles, and go.
我来取我的猎狗
I'm here for my hounds.
可笑 我把它们从小崽子养到大
Preposterous. I raised those hounds from pups.
我是它们唯一认可的主人
I'm the only master they've ever known.
只要我一句话 它们就会把你撕成碎片
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表