剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
高度抛光的结实红木
solid mahogany with a high gloss finish,
或是任何有天鹅绒内饰的东西
or anything with the velvet interior,
以及经典的法式折页设计
and the classic French Fold design
加上铰链式沙发
with a hinged spilt couch,
还有可调节的安息床
and the adjustable eternal rest bed.
既然你要订两份
And since you will be ordering two
我愿意在防腐这方面
I'd be willing to offer you a 20 percent discount
给你打八折
on the embalming.
我在切诺基城做了18年记者 比尔
In my 18 years as a reporter here at Cherokee City, Bill,
我们从没遇过如此引人关注的案子
we've never had a case as high profile as this one.
现在这里挤满了记者和执法人员
We have all the reporters, all of the law enforcement here,
还有很多群情激愤的市民
and plenty of passionate locals
他们很想一睹泰瑞·梅特兰的真容
who really just wanna get a glimpse of Terry Maitland.
当然了 他是被指控的孩童杀手
He, of course, is the accused child killer,
他应该马上就会现身来到法♥院♥
and he should be making a court appearance here momentarily.
大部分的人们都想看到
Most of them would like to see
正义惩罚被控的杀手泰瑞·梅特兰
justice against accused killer Terry Maitland,
但还有一小部分人是来支持他的
but others are here to offer their support.
昨晚在网上流出了那段关于梅特兰的
And this is the direct result of that bombshell footage
重磅炸♥弹♥般的视频直接导致了这样的局面
that was leaked online last night, of Maitland.
视频拍到 在弗兰基·皮特森遇害当时
He's caught on tape attending a literary convention
梅特兰正在参加一次文学大会
at the same time Frankie Peterson was murdered.
海耶斯地检官 你是否会担心
D.A. Hayes, do you worry your focus
你们太过专注于泰瑞·梅特兰
is so narrow on Terry Maitland
而可能放过了其他潜在的嫌疑人
that you could be letting other potential suspects pass by?
不 绝对不会
No, absolutely not.
我毫不怀疑我们目前拘留的人
I have no doubt in my mind that the man we have in custody
就是3月30日下午
is the man who murdered Frankie Peterson
杀害了弗兰基·皮特森的真凶
on the afternoon of March the 30th.
另外说个题外话 传言是真的吗
And on a personal note, are the rumors true?
明年三月我们真的会在选票上看到你的名字吗
Could we actually see your name on the ballot next March?
我今天只关心
All I care about today
为那个被残忍♥杀害的孩子伸张正义
is securing justice for the kid who was brutally killed
他在一个我们让他以为安全无虞的街区里
while walking home in a neighborhood
在自己回家的路上遇害
we allowed him to think was safe.
好了 可以了
Okay, we're good.
好吧
Okay.
杀人犯
Killer!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Die, asshole!
恶心 堕落
Disgusting! You degenerate!
泰瑞
Terry.
泰瑞 泰瑞
Terry, Terry.
泰瑞 我看看 我看看
Terry, let me see. Let me see, let me see.
天啊 叫救护车
Oh, Jesus. 911!
-不 叫救护车 -泰瑞 泰瑞
- No! 911! - Terry. Hey, Terry.
叫救护车
Call 911!
跟着我呼吸
Hey, breathe with me.
-让我看看 -跟着我呼吸
- Hey. Let me take a look. - Breathe with me.
让我看看 让我看看
Let me take a look, let me take a look.
让我看看 不
Let me take a look. No...
-天啊 -手拿过来
- Oh, God. - Okay, come here.
把你的手放在那 别动
Put your hand there. Just keep it there.
就这里 就这里
Right there, right there.
看着我 泰瑞 泰瑞
Look at me, Terry. Terry.
我没杀他
I didn't do it.
我没去那里
I wasn't there.
不是我
It wasn't me.
不是我
It wasn't me.
泰瑞 一直看着我
Jus... Just, Terry, keep looking at me.
-一直看着我 -泰瑞
- Keep looking at me. - Terry.
拉夫 我们这里有医生
Ralph, we have a doctor here.
泰瑞 请看着我
Hey, Terry, stay with me, please.
-没事的 -你好 我是医生
- It's okay. - Hey, I'm a doctor.
我是来救你的 好吗
I'm here to help, okay?
我们会救你 老兄 看着我们
We're gonna help you, buddy. Stay with us.
看着我们 老兄
Stay with us, buddy.
血止住了 有没有谁叫救护车
Got the bleeding under control. Did someone call 911?
有
Yes.
可以告诉我你叫什么吗 老兄
Can you tell me your name, buddy?
-他叫什么 -泰瑞
- What's his name? - It's Terry.
泰瑞 泰瑞 看着我们 好吗
Terry. Come on, Terry, stay with us, okay?
-你需要呼吸 -泰瑞
- I need you to breathe. - Terry.
泰瑞 可以跟我说话吗
Terry, can you talk to me?
泰瑞
Terry.
泰瑞 看着我们
Come on, Terry, stay with us.
还有很多人过来帮忙
We have more help coming on the way.
我们要送你去医院 好吗
We're gonna get you to the hospital, okay?
泰瑞 看着我们
Come on, Terry, stay with us.
局外人
第一季 第二集
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
有哪里不舒服吗
Any complaints?
我杀了个男孩
I killed a boy.
我指的是你的身体
I meant your body.
有没有哪里疼
Does anything hurt?
没有 就是
No, it's just...
全身很紧
tight all over.
有什么需要注意的病史吗
Any medical history I should know about?
没有 没有
Uh, um, no, no.
有吃什么药吗
You on any medications?
立普妥
Lipitor...
治疗胆固醇
for cholesterol.
你目前还有吃其他药吗
Are there any other drugs in your system right now?
没有 医生
No, sir.
好的
Okay.
你的血压有些高 我有点担心 所以
Well, I'm a little concerned about your elevated BP so...
我现在要做的就是
what I'd like to do right now
拉上窗帘 关掉灯
is to pull this curtain here, and turn off the lights.
躺下 闭上你的眼睛
Just lay back, close your eyes,
集中精力呼吸
and concentrate on your breathing.
看看血压能不能自己降下来 好吗
Let's see if we can get it down on its own, okay?
好
Yeah.
节哀顺变 梅特兰太太
I'm sorry for your loss, Mrs. Maitland.
趁你还记得清楚
I just need you to answer a few questions
我要问你几个问题
while things are still fresh in your mind.
你介意吗
Would that be all right with you?
好
Yes.
混♥蛋♥
Mother fuck!
需要你尽快回来
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
你好 安德森太太
Hi, Mrs. Anderson.
晚上好 副队
Evening, Lieutenant.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
你是在休行政假吗
You're on administrative leave?
对 两周
Yep, two weeks.
他们要求我去进行创伤咨♥询♥
They've ordered me to see a, uh, trauma therapist.
你该去看
You should.
我什么时候可以回到岗位
When do I get my gun back?
那得先看心理治疗师怎么说
Let's see what the therapist says first.
塔米卡怎么样
How's Tamika doing?
她躺在床上
She's laid up.
在切诺基温泉医疗中心 胫骨断了
Cherokee Springs Medical Center, with a shattered tibia.
她最担心她的孩子
She's mostly worried about the baby.
她就不该去法♥院♥
She should never have been at the courthouse,
我不知道我为什么
I don't know why I...
是我的错
That's my call.
我不知道自己为什么没阻止她
Um, I don't know why I didn't keep her back, I...
就像我不知道自己
Just like I don't know why I thought that
为什么要在体育场这么多人面前
arresting Terry Maitland in front of a full stadium crowd
逮捕泰伦斯·梅特兰
was the way to go.
你有你的理由
You had your reasons.
我要告诉你
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表