剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
From when to when?
我周二早上9点离开了我家
I left my house at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
次日周三中午回家的
I was back the next day, Wednesday, noon.
有人跟你在一起吗
Anybody with you?
有 杰瑞·福斯特和鲍勃·贝利
Yeah, Jerry Frost and Bob Barry.
-去凯普城有什么事 -开个会
- What was in Cap City? - It was a conference
中学英语教师大会
for secondary school English teachers.
关于什么的大会
A conference on what?
审查 禁书
On censorship. Banning books.
现代语言学会在巴布科克酒店举办的
Modern Language Association held it at the Babcock Hotel.
我们在待客午餐开始前到的
We got in there before the guest lunch
然后就开始了下午的问答讨论
and then right into the afternoon panel discussion.
那是几点
What time was this?
午饭过后 两点吧
After lunch. Two-- Two o'clock, yeah.
大概进行了一小时 他们接受提问 45分钟
Went about an hour, they took questions, 45 minutes.
-真巧 -对你不巧
- How convenient. - Not for you, it isn't.
之后 我们三个就在酒店附近散步
After that, the three of us just walked around the hotel,
看了勇士队的比赛
we watched some of the Braves game.
5:30是下一场问答 我们也去了
Five-thirty, there was another panel. We attended that,
然后我们去酒店吃了晚饭
then we went to dinner there at the hotel,
那里满是人 在酒吧喝了啤酒
stuffed with people. Had a beer at the bar.
酒吧还是满员
Again, crowded.
然后上楼睡觉了
Went upstairs, lights out.
第二天一大早 早上7点下楼
First thing in the morning, downstairs, 7:00 a.m.,
结账 吃早餐 然后回家来了
checkout, breakfast, right back here, home.
真不敢相信你们现在才第一次问这些
I can't believe you are first asking all of this now.
我说过为什么了
I explained to you why.
是啊 担心他跳上不定期货船
Oh, right. He might have hopped on a tramp steamer
逃去马达加斯加
and fled to Madagascar.
你们犯下了大错
You're making a very bad mistake here.
不 没有错 再过一两天
No, there's no mistake. And in a day or two,
我们就能拿到DNA取样结果 板上钉钉
we'll have the DNA back from the swabs to clinch it.
也或者是砸你的脚
If it doesn't bury you.
他在你们这里躺四天了 我想要回他
You've had him for four days. I want him back.
皮特森女士 我能理解
Ms. Peterson, I understand,
但那得听验尸官的
but that's the coroner's decision.
他得确保很多事
He needs to make sure many things--
让我安葬我儿子
Let me bury my son!
你不懂 好吗
You don't understand, all right.
-拉夫 他们不肯... -现在不行
- Ralph, they won't give me-- - Not now.
是他
There he is.
是你干的吗 是你杀了我儿子吗
Did you do it? Did you do that to my son?
是你杀了我儿子吗
Did you kill my son?
是你杀了他吗 是你杀了我儿子吗 泰瑞
Did you kill him? Did you kill my son, Terry?
看着我
Look at me!
看着我 混♥蛋♥
Look at me, mother fucker!
好了 都起来 走
All right, everybody up. Let's go.
下一组
All right, next group.
脚站在点上 蹲下 咳嗽
Feet on paint, squat, and cough.
一脚踩一点 然后蹲下
All right, I want a foot on each and squat.
再蹲深点
Deeper.
屁♥股♥离地板要18英寸
I want your ass 18 inches from the floor,
不多不少
no more, no less.
那是杀了那孩子的家伙
Hey, that's the dude that did that kid.
是你吧
That you, right?
好了 都起来
All right, everybody up.
好了 走 快点
All right, move. Let's go!
快走
Move it!
我可没时间耗一天 快走 走
I ain't got all day! Come on! Let's go!
巴布科克酒店 请问接哪里
Babcock Hotel, how may I direct your call?
安保处乔纳森·休斯 谢谢
Jonathan Hughes in security, please.
安保处
Security.
乔恩 是亚力克·佩里
Hey, Jon, it's Alec Pelley.
你怎么样啊 伙计
Hey, how the hell are ya, buddy?
挺好 伙计 挺好
I'm doing good, man. I'm doing good.
我大概一小时后就到
Listen, I'm about an hour from you now.
我在替霍伊·所罗门查件事
I could really use your help with something
需要你帮帮忙
I'm looking into for Howie Saloman.
你在的吧
You'll be around?
给我好好走 快点
Get my line together down there, fellas. Let's go.
快点走
Come on. Let's go.
-我不能进去 -是吗
- I can't go in there. - Is that right?
-我不能进去 -我看你天生就该进去
- I can't go in there. - I say you were born to go in there.
拉里 我们可别再死一个了 好吗
Larry, let's not lose another one, okay by you?
快走
Let's go.
快走
Let's go.
-快点走 -快走
- Come on. Let's go. - Let's go, let's go.
我们得去询问他说
We need to question those two teachers
跟他一起在凯普城的俩老师
he said he had with him in Cap City.
塔米卡这会儿正在询问其中一个
Yeah, Tamika's got one in the box as we speak.
你收到什么消息了吗
You hear anything from that yet?
到目前他证实了梅特兰的一切话
Ah, so far, he just backs up everything Maitland said.
另一个一下午都在打电♥话♥来
The other's been callin' all afternoon,
因为我们没联♥系♥他而非常生气
pissed off we haven't reached out.
所以我们得派人去酒店
So, we need to get someone over to that hotel,
不然所罗门的调查员可能比我们先拿到监控录像
otherwise Saloman's investigator's gonna beat us to the security tape.
他可能已经拿到了 那又如何
Yeah, he probably already has. So what?
他又不能自己藏起来
It's not like he can tuck it under his arm
-丢进后车厢 -是啊
- and throw it in his trunk. - Yeah, right.
就算上面有看着像梅特兰的人
Even if he sees a guy on there that looks like Maitland,
也不能成为定论 就凭我们掌握的铁证
it's inconclusive. Going up against what we've got.
再定格一下
And freeze it right there again.
是他吗
Is that your guy?
可能是吧
Ah, hell, I guess it could be.
礼品店里没有监控
We've got nothing from inside the gift shop.
我们不监控那里
We just don't surveil in there.
没有其他大会的录像吗
You got no other conference footage at all?
就这些了
That's it.
酒吧或餐馆呢
The bar or the restaurant?
他房♥间外的走廊呢
I don't know, the hallway outside his room?
当天有一个面向公众的摄制组
Yeah, I mean there was a public access TV crew
来报道大会
covering the conference that day.
或许他们有拍到什么
Maybe something with them.
杰莎
Jessa.
杰莎
Jessa.
-醒醒 -不 我不要
- Wake u-- - No! I will not! I will not!
不要
I will not!
-没事了 -妈妈
- It's okay. - Mom!
叫他离开我的房♥间 叫他出去
Tell him to get out of my room. Tell him to get out!
就是噩梦 没事的 这里没人 亲爱的
It's just a bad dream, it's okay. No one's here, my love.
这里没人 没事 看啊
There's no one here. It's okay. Look. Look.
这里没人 你在做噩梦 没事的
No one's here. You're having a bad dream. It's okay.
他在 他还对我说了可怕的话
He was here. He was saying bad things to me.
-不 真抱歉 就是个噩梦 -妈妈
- Oh, no! I'm sorry. It's just a bad dream. - Mommy.
-怎么了 -发生什么了 她怎么了
- Yes? - What's happening? What's wrong with her?
她就是做恶梦了 没事 回床上去
She's just having a bad dream. It's okay, go back to bed.
-好 -不是噩梦
- Okay. - It's not a bad dream.
他真的在
He was here.
喂
Yeah.
我刚给你发了个链接
Hey, I just sent you a link.
你看看 告诉我你怎么想
Would you take a look at it and tell me what you think?
天啊
Jesus.
不落下一本书
希望这足以解答你的问题
I hope that answered your question.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我不懂 《第五号♥屠宰场》被禁
I don't understand. Slaughterhouse Five is banned
大概部分是因为其对战争的严厉批评
in part because, I guess, of its unsparing take on war,
但《伊利亚特》 要更加血腥露骨
but The Iliad, which is infinitely more bloody and graphic
却是必读
is required reading.
我想问你们是否可以回应一下这个
So, I was wondering if any of you could respond to that.
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表