剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
That's too bad.
等我回到家 奥利会替我修好的
Eh, Ollie will fix it for me when we get home.
等我去停车 我送你一程吧
Well, you let me pull over, I'll give you a ride, okay?
我以为他是带那男孩回家了
I just assumed he was taking the boy home.
货车呢 你还能描述出什么来
What about the van? Can you tell me anything?
你看到车侧有什么字吗
Did you see writing on the side?
你记下车牌了吗
Did you get a license plate number?
我只能说 那车牌
All I can tell you about the plate
是别州的
was it was out of state.
不是佐治亚州的颜色
Wasn't Georgia colors.
黄的 白的
Yellow. White.
记不得了
Can't bring it up.
-这个人... -拉夫
- This individual... - Ralph.
是泰瑞·梅特兰
Terry Maitland.
我从他还是孩子时就认识他了
I've known him since he was a kid.
小塔 给我调一份泰瑞·梅特兰的指纹
T, I need a copy of Terry Maitland's prints.
是的 泰瑞教练
Correct, Coach Terry.
联♥系♥教育委员会
Reach out to the board of education.
他们应该有存档 好吗
They should have them on file. Okay?
三振
Strike three!
进去 宣读他的权利 大声响亮
Go in there. Read him his rights. Loud and clear.
让所有人都听到
So that everyone can hear it.
然后把他的手铐在前面 让所有人看到
And then cuff him in front so everyone can see.
-前面是有违规定的 -手铐在前面
- In front's against protocol-- - Cuff him in front
让所有人看到 然后把他带到我面前来
so everybody can see and then you bring him out to me.
你不去吗
You're not coming in?
把他带出来
Just bring him out.
-好 -别动枪
- You got it. - And no guns.
-如果他跑呢 -那我们就追
- What if he runs? - Then we run after him.
那里有几百人呢
There's a couple hundred people out there.
好
All right.
小塔 准备好了吗
Hey, T. You all set?
还在等州警的文件
Just waiting on the Statie with the paper.
等等 他刚到
Hang on, he just pulled up.
-萨布洛吗 -是
- Is it Sablo? - It is.
告诉他 我一看到梅特兰被戴上手铐就打给他
Okay, tell him I'll call as soon as I see Maitland in cuffs.
好
Okay.
那么 你在从你家走去你朋友艾米莉娅家
So... you're walking from your house to your friend Amelia's.
可以再给我一罐汽水吗
Can I have another soda?
琼妮 一杯够多了
Mm-mm, Juney. One is enough.
她说汽水会让我烂牙
She says they'll rot my teeth,
但这是乳牙 反正也要掉的
but they're baby teeth; they're falling out anyhow.
知道吗 你妈妈说了算
Well, you know what? Your mom's the boss.
要不等过后 我们再求求她
Maybe afterwards, we can ask her again.
好 你当时走在公园边
Okay, so you were walking near the park.
告诉我你看到了什么
Just tell me what you saw.
你血淋淋的
You're all bloody.
他说他被树枝打中了
He said he got hit by a branch.
但我觉得他是在撒谎
But I think he was making it up.
为什么
Why's that?
因为有次 我流鼻血
Because when I had a nose bleed once,
只有鼻子下面有血
it was only under my nose,
但泰瑞教练身上到处是血
but Coach Terry had blood all over.
天啊
Jesus.
我觉得他是在公园里跟坏人打斗了
I think he was fighting with a bad person at the park,
他被打了
and he got beat up.
我是想让她独♥立♥点
I was trying to give her a little independence.
我怎么可能知道
How could I know?
你当然不可能知道 蒂
Ah, there's no way you could know, Dee.
三振
Strike three!
好了 没事 过来吧
All right. That's okay. Hustle in.
特雷弗 替吉米上场
Trevor, hit for Jimmy, please.
给我们打到一球 伙计
Get us a hit out there, buddy.
梅特兰教练
Coach Maitland.
特雷弗还没打过呢
Trevor hasn't hit yet.
大家都该有机会打 你知道的
Everybody plays. You know that.
去好好打 快点
Be a hitter out there, pal. Hustle up.
他三振就三振了
He strikes out, he strikes out, you know?
而我们会失去锦标赛资格
Yeah, and we get knocked out of the tournament.
那是不会的
No one's getting knocked out of the tournament.
再说 如果他打中了
Besides, if he gets a hit,
将来还能跟孙子们吹嘘
he'll be able to tell his grandkids.
这你想过吗 是吧
You ever think about that? Right?
暂停
Time! Time!
怎么回事 唐
What's going on, Don?
泰伦斯·梅特兰
Terrence Maitland.
我要为涉嫌杀害弗兰基·皮特森而逮捕你
I'm arresting you for the murder of Frankie Peterson.
什么
For the what?
请伸出手腕
Hold out your wrists, please.
你说什么呢 你们干什么
What are you talking about? Hey, hey, what are you doing?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
唐 你干什么呢
Don, what are you doing?
你听明白了吗
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
-嗯 -我们走
- Yeah. - Let's go.
替我一下
Take over for me.
大
切诺基警局最好的
Cherokee PD's finest.
-多谢了 -不客气
- Why, thank you. - Well, you're welcome.
真的不客气
You're absolutely welcome.
克劳德
Claude.
新的吧 这个文身
They're new, right? These?
不 这是三年前在麦卡利斯特文的
Nah, man, I got those three years ago in McAlester.
是瘾君子对自己提醒
That's the addict's memo to self.
非吸不可 但不能吸
Must use but I can't use.
这就是我们的挣扎
Therein lies the struggle right there.
看来你是去过
Sounds like you've been to, uh...
不少集♥会♥了
a few meetings.
兄弟 自从你上次给我铐上
Brother, since the last time you slapped the bracelets on me,
我就一直在参加匿名戒瘾会
I have been Anonymous to death.
毒品 酒精 赌博 借债
Narcotics, the alcohol, gamblers, debtors,
性瘾
the sexaholics.
我再"匿名"点就要变成透明人了
If I was anymore anonymous, I'd be invisible.
好样的 真太好了
Good for you, man. Good for you.
而且你有工作了
And you're gainfully employed.
你能想象桃子瓣没人打理
You imagine what The Peach Crease would be like
会变成什么样吗
without proper management?
你真不错
No, props to you.
好吧
Okay...
泰瑞·梅特兰什么时候来的
What time Terry Maitland come in?
大概八点前一两分钟吧
I would say a minute or two before eight.
-好 -正赶上詹妮弗小姐的最后一曲表演
- Yes, sir. - Last song of Miss Jennifer's set was playing.
下个姑娘总是整点上场
Next girl always goes up there on the top of the hour,
所以 应该是八点前一两分钟
so yeah, I'm saying a minute or two before eight.
教练
Hey, coach.
你知道自己在哪吧
You know where you are, right?
我就是想用下你们的洗手间
I just need to use your men's room.
我想洗洗自己
I wanna clean up a little bit.
天啊 另一个人得多惨啊
Jeez, I'd hate to see the other guy.
没有别人 就是我的鼻子又血崩了
No other guy, just my nose broke loose again.
经常的是 我已经尽量清理了
It happens all the time. I tried to clean most of it up.
这里有急救包吗
Do you know if there's a doc in the box around here?
我可能还得再烧一下
I might need to get it cauterized again.
过了华夫饼物有个急救站
There's the Quick Care right past the Waffle House,
沿伯迪克走一英里就到
about a mile down Burdick.
你开车了吗
You driving?
我最好不开 你给我叫个出租车吧
I shouldn't. Can you call me a cab?
我把货车停在了后面的停车场里 没事吧
And I parked my van in the lot around back. Is that okay?
那是员工专业的
Well, that's for the employees
但你停会儿不要紧
but you should be okay for a while.
洗手间在哪
Where's the men's room?
酒吧尽头右转
Turn right at the end of the bar.
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表