剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
停车场
真厉害
That was pretty good.
好吧 那个
Okay, all right, that one.
一百八十六米 误差三十到六十厘米
Six hundred and ten feet, give or take a foot or two.
那个呢
And that one?
一百六十六米
Five hundred and forty-five.
-浮动范围 -准确数字
- Give or take? - Exact.
-你呢 -我什么
- What about you? - What about me?
你有多高
How tall are you?
不知道
I have no idea.
那我呢
Well, what about me?
一米八六 点八
Six-foot-one... and a half.
想去酒吧喝杯睡前酒吗
You feel like grabbing a nightcap at the bar?
不了 不行 我还有工作要做 随你信不信
No. I can't. I have to work. Believe it or not.
没事 改天约
No problem. Some other time.
亚伦·霍夫 已死
从乔治亚州来的一个人
Man comes here from Georgia,
H·霍夫 代顿 三月六日
-遇到了一个被指控杀害两名儿童的凶手 -好吧
- bumps into someone who's accused of killing two children... - Okay.
回到了乔治亚州
Goes back to Georgia,
四周后 被指控同一罪名
and four weeks later is accused of a crime just like it.
这些人 他们事前相互认识吗
These men, they knew each other beforehand?
我觉得不认识
I doubt it.
或许他从第一个人那染上了什么
Maybe he caught something from the first guy.
杀人不是病毒 怎么会传染
Can't catch murder. It's not a virus.
不是 但... 如果是病毒
No, it isn't, but, um... if it was a virus,
你就得问问自己 第一个人是怎么染上的
you'd have to ask yourself, how did the first guy catch it?
谁传给他的
You know, who gave it to him?
因为这就说不通了
Because that's one hell of a bug.
能打包一杯咖啡吗
Can I get a coffee to go?
不能先打个电♥话♥吗
It's called a telephone.
抱歉 我的大脑有时会有点脱线
Sorry, sometimes my brain skips a step.
我只想问下 希斯去年有去过哪吗
I just wanted to ask, did Heath take any trips this last year?
有什么事让他出了州
Anything that would've taken him out of state?
记不清了 我第一个想到的
I mean, I don't know, uh... first thing that comes to mind
他去过纽约几天 2月回来的
is New York City for a few days back in February.
他回来的时候 有没有跟你谈起过旅途中的事
When he got back, did he tell you about the trip?
嗯 只是抱怨那里的东西都很贵
Yeah, just about how expensive everything was.
-他说过他住在哪吗 -应该是某个旅店吧
- Did he say where he stayed? - A hotel, I imagine.
他有提过他去过哪里 见过什么吗
Did he mention where he went, what he saw?
即使他有说过 我也记不得了 因为我没去过
I mean, if he did, I can't remember having never been there.
你们俩是朋友 他是否给你带了什么
Um, you two are friends. Uh, did he bring you back
纪念品 礼物或者小饰品之类的
a souvenir, a gift, a trinket?
-他给我寄了一张明信片 -还在吗
- He mailed me a postcard. - Do you still have it?
就是这个
There you are.
这上面有什么信息吗
Are you gonna tell me what this is about?
纽约警局月度犯罪报告
玛利亚·卡内莱斯
市中心酒保涉嫌杀害儿童被捕
2月19日
遇到一个女孩 不要告诉妈妈
2月10日 下午1点
我要去趟纽约
I need to go to New York City.
豪丽
Holly?
我得去趟纽约
I need to go to New York City.
为什么
Why is that?
我发现了另一个所谓的"孩童杀手"
I found another quote, unquote, child killer
这个人工作的地方和希斯·霍夫斯塔德
who uh, crossed paths with Heath Hofstadter
住的旅店刚好在同一片区域
at the hotel he was staying at where she worked.
-是个女的 -玛利亚·卡内莱斯
- She? - Maria Caneles.
她留下了各种DNA证据
She was covered by DNA evidence,
目击证人作出了证言 我需要36小时
eyewitness accounts, and I just need 36 hours.
你想在那找到什么
What do you hope to find there?
她 霍夫斯塔德死了 梅特兰也死了
Her. Hofstadter's dead, Maitland's dead,
只有玛利亚还活着
Maria is alive.
你知道她现在在哪吗
Do you have a location for her?
赖克斯岛 在候审
Rikers Island, awaiting trial.
她的律师为我安排了会见
Her lawyer arranged for me to visit.
我今天下午应该就能跟她见面谈
I could be there talking with her by this afternoon.
好的 我会通知霍伊 费用由他负责
Okay, I'm gonna call Howie; he covers expenses.
好的
Okay.
警方报告
各位
Attention, everybody!
我这里有
What I have in my hands here
为我儿子马斯特·杰罗姆·帕里什·柯林斯
are invitations to my party at my house celebrating
举办的洗礼仪式的邀请函 聚会地点就在我家
the christening of my son, Master Jerome Parrish Collins.
半正式服装入场 所以
Dress code is semi-classy, so
不要穿运动服或者居家便服哦
nothing you would wear to go bowling in or to kill an animal.
携礼捧场当然欢迎
And gifts are welcome,
只要不是印着可爱词句的衣服就行
as long as it's not clothes with cute words on them.
是我有什么让你不高兴了吗
Are you mad at me or something?
什么
What?
我刚刚在那说的那么大声
I was just standing there talking at the top of my lungs.
你甚至都没往我这看一眼
You didn't even look my way.
抱歉 我在琢磨这该死的逮捕报告
Oh, I'm sorry. This fucking arrest report's got me.
快令我发疯了
Driving me up the wall.
可这上面还是空白
It's not even filled out.
我是说 我在努力思考怎么写
I mean, I'm working on it.
我刚进来的时候你就一直在盯着它了
You've been staring at that thing since I got here.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm all right.
-杰克 -没事 我只是有些宿醉
- Jack. - No, I'm just hungover.
如果你不能来我孩子的聚会
If you don't make it to my baby party...
我会去的
I'll be there.
我会去的 我保证
I will be there. Guaranteed.
格蕾西奶奶
Nana Gracie.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
-妈妈 我们到了 -等我一下
- Ma'am we're here. - Just give me a minute.
我堵在路上了
I'm blocking the lane.
我明白 只是
I understand. Just...
拜托了 小姐 我只有这一张票
Miss, please, I can't get another ticket.
赖克斯 100路
拉夫 我是唐
Hey, Ralph. It's Don.
这边刚刚来了一个小孩 说有话要和你说
We have a kid just walked in, says he needs to talk to you.
他不愿透露真实姓名
He won't give me his real name.
你想让我怎么做
Okay, what you want me to do with him?
给我霍伊的地址 我确保他会过去
Give me Howie's address, I'll make sure he gets there.
麦戈先生的酒吧
你觉得法官... 大♥法♥官...
Hey, you would think judge... The giant judge...
你什么时候带我去跳舞
When are you gonna take me out dancing?
等一下 他不会跳舞
Wait a minute. He can't dance.
-不会吗 -我才是那个会跳舞的兄弟
- No? - I'm the brother with the moves.
你想和我去吗
You wanna go with me.
弟弟 算了吧 跳舞算了吧
Brother, come on. Forget dancing.
要么我带你去吃顿龙虾大餐
How about I take you out for a nice lobster dinner
然后去购物 怎么样
and maybe afterwards we go shopping, huh?
-买♥♥婚戒吗 -哇
- Shopping for a wedding ring? - Whoa.
-有可能啊 -好 别逗我
- Maybe. - All right. Don't tease me.
不逗你
I won't tease you.
-我恋爱了 -你买♥♥不起戒指
- I'm in love. - You can't afford a ring.
别告诉她
Don't tell her that.
女士们 往前走
Keep it moving, ladies.
到访客入口报到...
Report to the visitors' entrance...
你先说
You first.
我叫豪丽·吉布尼
My name's Holly Gibney.
我听说你是密歇根的调查员
I hear you're some kind of investigator from Michigan.
这是我知道的
That I got.
俄亥俄州 芝加哥
Ohio, well, Chicago.
在调查俄亥俄州代顿的一起谋杀案
Working on a murder in Ohio. Dayton.
我的律师说你知道一些关于我和那个
My lawyer said you know something about me and that boy
我这辈子从来不认识 没见过
I never touched, never met,
也没碰过的男孩的事
never saw a day in my life.
也许
I might.
也许
You might?
天啊 要我伤害一个孩子 我宁可自焚
Jesus Christ, I would set myself on fire before I hurt a child.
-是他... -不是
- Is he... - No.
你认出他了吗
Do you recognize him?
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表