剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
A TV in a 7-Eleven.
柜台后面的女士开着一个小电视
The lady behind the counter, she had a little one running.
她的前额上有一大块黑斑
She had this big smudge on her forehead.
我觉得很奇怪 因为
I thought it was weird 'cause...
她每天都在收别人的钱
she was taking people's money all day,
但她却懒得洗脸
and not bothering to clean her face.
像这样的黑斑吗
Mm-hm. Was it a smudge like this?
是的 形状很像X
Yeah, it was kinda like an X.
那天你还看到其他人额头上有这个黑斑吗
Did you see anybody else that day with something like that?
停车场有个人
There was a guy in the parking lot,
他也有
he had it too...
还有个女孩
and a girl,
和我年龄差不多 从麦当劳出来
about my age, coming out of a McDonald's...
也有可能是肯德基
Maybe it was a KFC.
圣灰星期三在三月六号♥
The Ash Wednesday fell on March 6th,
梅特兰家的人从三月三号♥到七号♥
and the Maitlands were in Dayton
都在代顿
from March 3rd to March 7th.
但他们往返都是乘飞机
But they flew both ways.
泰瑞也在那架飞机上吗
Terry was on that flight?
是的
Yeah.
-格洛瑞 -不
- Glory. - No.
-我知道 -不 你不能来这
- I just-- I get it-- - No, you can't be here.
-我得和你谈谈 请和我谈谈 -不
- I need to talk to you. Please talk to me. - No.
我不该用那种方式逮捕泰瑞
Look, I should never have arrested Terry the way I did--
-把你的脚从门上挪开 -我做了很多错事
- Get your foot off my door. - I did a lot of things wrong.
把脚从门上挪开
Get your fucking foot off my door.
-格洛瑞 求你了 -我要报♥警♥抓你了
- Glory, please. - I'm gonna get you arrested,
-挪开 -你得听我说
- Get it off. - You need to hear me out.
我得干什么
I need to what?
滚蛋
Back the fuck up.
万一不是他干的呢
What if he didn't do it?
不是他干的
He didn't do it!
不是他
He didn't do it.
他跟你说了不是他干的
He told you he didn't do it.
我丈夫最后一句话是对你说的 不是对我
The last words my husband spoke were to you, and not to me.
那话是说给你听的 他跟你说了不是他干的
They were to you, and he told you he didn't do it.
所以你还想要什么 上帝的指示吗
So, what else do you need? A note from God?
如果不是他干的
If he didn't do it...
凶手就另有其人
someone else did.
要是再有命案发生呢
What if it happens again?
你是找我帮忙吗
Are you asking me for my help?
是的
Yeah.
或许你还能帮帮我
Maybe you can help me with a few things.
好吧
Okay.
我每天如何把我的孩子们安全地送到学校呢
How am I supposed to get my kids safely to school every day?
我该如何向他们解释
How am I supposed to explain to them
他们不会再有朋友了
why they no longer have friends?
为什么有人对着他们的窗户破口大骂
Why people are screaming curses at our windows,
还朝家里走廊上扔大便
and throwing shit all over our porch,
即便我们搬走
and even if we move...
这所有该死的事情
this whole goddamn thing
就像烙印一样纠缠着我们
is tattooed on our faces.
我该怎么办
What do I do with that?
找回你原来的生活
The only way...
唯一的办法就是洗清泰瑞的罪名
you're gonna get your life back is by clearing Terry's name,
而唯一能洗清他罪名的办法就是
and the only way to do that
找出杀害弗兰基·皮特森的凶手
is to find whoever killed Frankie Peterson.
格洛瑞 要想找到真凶 我需要你的帮助
Glory, to do that I need your help.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的斯大林指使手下的暴徒
You know, in Russia, when Stalin had his goons
逼得人们流离失所
drag people from their homes
在某个地下监狱将其杀害
to be murdered in some prison basement,
你知道事后他是怎么做的吗
you know how he topped that off?
他会给死者家属寄一份
He would send the dead man's family a bill
所用子弹的账单
for the used bullet.
我觉得你找格洛瑞·梅特兰帮忙
You talking to Glory Maitland for help...
和这么做没什么分别
that's what this sounds like to me.
我知道你会这么想
Yeah, I can see how you would see it that way.
如果你觉得找她谈
If you think by talking to her
就能阻止我起诉你
you can in any way stop me from filing a suit against you,
或你的警局 海耶斯 或其他人 你就错了
or your department, Hayes, or anyone else, you're wrong.
我才不在乎
Don't give a damn about any of that.
格洛瑞 非常感谢你
Hey, Glory, thank you very much
让我进家门 还有 谢谢你...
for letting me into your house, and, um, thank you for--
够了
Enough.
你跟梅特兰太太说你想找她谈谈
You told Mrs. Maitland you wanted to talk to her.
-说吧 -"需要"
- Go. - "Needed,"
他是这么说的 "需要"
is what he said. "Needed."
你需要跟她谈什么
What do you need to talk to her about?
我得到了一些新信息
There's some new information that has come my way.
现在
Now...
这个消息本身可能是无关紧要的 但是
in and of itself it may be inconsequential, but--
说重点
Punch line?
原来那辆用来绑♥架♥皮特森男孩的货车
Turns out that the van that was used to abduct the Peterson boy
是一个十二岁的小孩在纽约偷来的
was stolen in New York by a 12-year-old kid.
他偷了三辆车 这是第一辆
This was the first of three vehicles he stole,
他最后去了查塔努加 也在那被捕
and he wound up in Chattanooga, which is where he was caught,
但是 我能坐下吗
but, um... May I?
但是他在三月六号♥把那辆车扔在了代顿
But he dumped that van in Dayton on March 6th.
所以呢
What of it?
格洛瑞
Glory...
你和你家人就是那天到的代顿
that's when you and your family were there.
你还想把这事推在泰瑞头上
You're still trying to put this on Terry?
不 不 不
No! No, no.
-我不是这个意思 -够了
- That's not what this about-- - This is done.
拜托了
Um, please,
听我说 我... 听着
just hear me out. I-- Look, please.
我知道你和你的家人来回都是坐飞机的
I know that you and your family flew both ways.
这是毫无疑问的
That's not in question,
而泰瑞自己跟我说他从没见过这辆车
and Terry himself told me he never saw the van,
更别提偷车了 我想相信他的话
let alone stole it. I wanna believe that,
那辆车上到处都是他的指纹
we have his fingerprints all over the goddamn thing,
但我真的想相信他
but I want to.
你想说什么
What's the punch line?
我没别的意思 但是...
There is none! But...
你看出这事有多奇怪了吗
do you see how strange this is?
代顿
Dayton...
到切诺基市
to Cherokee City,
并不像巴黎到伦敦那么远
I mean, that's not exactly Paris to London.
这辆车就好像
It's as if this van just...
自己跟着你们回家了
followed you home.
或许是灵异事件
Maybe it was haunted.
是啊 《我的母亲是一辆车》的情节
Yeah, my mother the car.
请再听我说两句
Please just bear with me for a moment here.
为什么你们一家去代顿度假
Why Dayton for a family vacation?
怎么不去奥兰多 或者
Why not go to Orlando or--
因为泰瑞的父亲在代顿的敬老院
Because Terry's father is in Dayton, in a senior center,
但泰瑞是唯一来看他的人
but Terry's the only one who sees him
因为他患有痴呆症 而且有暴♥力♥倾向
because the man has dementia, and tends to be violent.
好吧
Okay.
所以度假期间 在泰瑞去看望他父亲时
So, this vacation, when Terry was off visiting his father,
你和你的女儿们做了什么事
what did you and the girls do?
他每天只去几个小时
He was only gone a few hours a day.
我们待在酒店的游泳池 去了购物中心
We stayed in the hotel pool, we went to the mall,
看了场电影
a movie.
他回来后你们外出用过餐吗
When he came back, did you ever go out to eat?
一两次
Once or twice.
你去过一个叫老爹狂饿烧烤的地方吗
You ever go to a place called Big Daddy's Hangry BBQ?
老爹狂饿烧烤
Big Daddy's Hangry BBQ?
烧烤店 标志是只猪
BBQ restaurant, has a pig logo.
我希望就此结束问询
I'd like this to be done.
不要 拜托 就再问一个问题
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表