剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
I gave you the heads up of your life.
不不不 他在我的脑子里 西里
No, no, no. He's in my head, Seale.
所以你刚刚告诉了这个该死的玩意
So, you just told that fucking thing
所有人都冲他去了
that all those people are coming for it.
你真是个傻♥逼♥
You are one dumb fuck.
没人接
Nothing.
打给给州警试试
Try the statie.
估计那边没有信♥号♥♥
Probably no signal up there.
是 我可能是搞砸了
Yeah. I might have fucked up with that.
西里 他们为了我去对付这个怪物
Seale, they're going up against this thing for me.
你能出去了再弄你的枪吗
Can you wait with that until you're outside?
先生
Sir?
后座上的 说你呢
You, in the back.
有时已决定离开
You ever have the feeling that you wanted to go
却总是留恋徘徊
But still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
有趣
Funny.
什么电影
Movie, please.
《晚餐的约定》
The Man Who Came to Dinner.
1942年华纳兄弟出品 导演有威廉·凯利
Warner Brothers, 1942, directed by William Keighley,
蒙蒂·伍利和贝蒂·戴维斯主演
with Monty Woolley and Bette Davis.
你能分清是非区直
You knew it was right never wrong
但人生仍然转瞬即逝
But still, you knew you wouldn't be very long
吉米·杜兰特
Jimmy Durante.
你觉得那电影怎么样 吉布尼女士
And how did you like the film, Ms. Gibney?
我从来没看过
I never saw it.
好吧
Yeah.
亲爱的加油
That's my girl.
好
Okay.
让我们赶紧了结了他
Let's get this thing over with.
好
Okay.
在那里面开枪真的不是个好主意 你知道吧
Firing a gun in there is a really bad idea, you know that, right?
没错 但是带着枪
No doubt, but just having one
会让我们牛仔更有安全感
makes us cowboy types feel more secure.
我还是个小孩的时候 我的父亲会说
When I was little, my father would say,
"人了解人
"A man knows a man.
但局外人也了解局外人"
But an outsider knows an outsider."
本季终集
弗兰基·皮特森的杀人案
There have been certain developments
有了一定的进展
in the Frankie Peterson homicide case.
弗兰基·皮特森之墓
熊洞
这是事情发生的地方
This is where it happened.
豪丽
Holly...
他在进食
He's feeding.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表