剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
Come on, I'm just going to be sitting around
满脑子都想着这些证据为什么对不上 以及...
thinking about this evidence, and how it doesn't add up, and--
-你去看心理医生了吗 -还没
- You go see that shrink yet? - No, I haven't.
梅特兰一家从三月三号♥到三月七号♥
Look, the Maitlands were in Dayton
都在代顿
from March 3rd to March 7th.
如果我们查的家伙在此期间弃车
Now, if our guy dropped that van at any time during those days,
甚至说有一点点交集
and if they even came close to crossing paths,
我们一定会知道的 对不对
we would wanna know about that, right?
对吧
Right?
那孩子还被关在查塔努加吗
Is the kid still locked up in Chattanooga?
他没有被关起来
He's not locked up.
抓他的警♥察♥很喜欢他
Cop who made the collar took a liking to him,
收养他了
put him in foster care.
从家暴中逃脱的孩子
Kid running from a violent home
没有人希望他再次受到伤害
nobody wants to see him get hurt.
-我想和他谈谈 -为什么
- I wanna talk to him. - Why?
他已经说了他不记得他当时在哪
He already said he doesn't remember where he was.
好吧
Okay, great.
那你能不能找找那边的关系
So now can-- can you just reach out to somebody up there please,
帮我联♥系♥他
and make it happen?
我跟你做个交易 拉夫
I'll make a deal with you, Ralph.
你帮我做件事
You do something for me...
我亲自送你去
and I'll drive you up there myself.
您曾经看过心理医生吗 安德森警探
Have you been to a therapist before, detective Anderson?
我儿子去世时 我们在亚特兰大看过一次
We saw a grief counselor in Atlanta...
悲伤心理治疗师
after my son died.
请节哀
Sorry to hear that.
他那时多大
How old was he?
我来这不是来讨论他的
I'm not here to talk about him.
他有帮助吗
Was he helpful?
她
She.
她有帮助吗
Was she helpful?
我现在还沉浸在悲痛中 所以
Well, I'm still grieving, so...
她很好 没事
She was okay, it was okay.
你今天感觉怎样
How are you feeling today?
你觉得我感觉怎么样
How do you think I'm feeling?
悲伤 愤怒
Sorrowful, angry...
-睡得着吗 -睡得不多
- Getting any sleep? - Not much.
有做梦吗
Dreams?
我们开始讨论梦境了吗
We're at dreams already?
如果你问十位心理医生
If you ask ten therapists
同一个新病人展开治疗的最好方法
for the best way to open with a new patient
你会得到十个不同的回答
you'll get ten different answers.
是的 我做过一些梦
Yeah, I'm having some dreams.
能描述一下其中一些吗
Can you describe those?
可以
Uh, yeah.
人们逃跑 尖叫 受伤
People runnin', people shoutin', people getting hurt,
有的被枪击中 但是
people getting shot, um, but...
看上去有点像慢镜头动作
they're kinda slow motion a little bit,
声音也有些奇怪
and the sound is a little bit strange.
基本上和那天发生的情形一样
It's basically the same thing that happened on the day.
一模一样
Exactly as it was.
在这些梦里
In these dreams,
有没有萦绕心头的一些特殊细节
were there any specific details that stuck with you?
没有
No.
警探先生
Detective...
我有必要告诉你接下来的流程
let me just give you the big picture going forward.
您能在事情发生后这么及时地来找我是好事
It's good you came in so soon after what happened,
但是事情对您心灵上造成的潜在伤害
but the potential injuries to your psyche,
可能会潜伏数星期 数月
those can take weeks, or months...
甚至更久才会爆发出来 所以我
...even longer to announce themselves so I--
是的 但是医生
Yeah, but doctor...
你知道吗
you know what?
所谓的我来这里的原因
The so called "Reason" I'm here
是那次枪击事件使我发疯
is that the shooting has made me so crazy
-令我无法专心工作 -疯狂这个说法毫无意义
- I can't go back to work-- - Crazy's a meaningless word.
随便吧
Whatever.
听着 我已经身为职业的执法人员已经
Look, I've been a law enforcement professional
二十多年了
for over 20 years.
所以 你能不能理解我其实没事呢
So, is it even imaginable to you that I'm fine?
你感觉没事吗
Do you feel fine?
当然不是 我感觉糟透了
Fuck no, I don't feel fine
但这不是真正的重点
but that's not really the-- the point.
待在这里更像是一种惩罚
Look, being here is just more like a punishment,
感觉更像是
feels more like that.
如果你想离开 拉夫 我不会拦着你
If you wanna walk out, Ralph, I'm not gonna stop you.
只是每次有人过来和我说
It's just that when anybody says to me,
"我是来帮你的"
"I'm here to help,"
情况总是会变得更糟
things invariably get worse.
-真棒 -我全都要
- Snap! - I want all of them.
我们为什么不轮流玩
Why don't we just take turns?
好啊 玩乐高积木车吗
Yeah! Lego bus?
我们先要定好玩的规则
So, first we decide on the rules we play...
我马上就来
I'll be right here.
梅林
Hey, Merlin.
你好 我是拉夫
Hey there, I'm Ralph.
这是尤尼斯
This is Yunis.
我们只是想问问你
We just, um, wanted to ask you, uh,
几个关于这些照片的问题
some questions about some of these photographs we have.
你
Do you, um...
你认得出照片上是什么吗
Do you recognize this?
是一家饭店
It's a restaurant.
没错 这家饭店在代顿
Uh, yeah, that's right. It's, uh, it's in Dayton,
还有
and, um...
我们找到了
...we found this...
这个东西
in the, um, in the van
就在你从纽约开回来的货车上
that you, uh, that you drove down from New York,
我今天想要完成的目标之一
and so one of the things that I'm hoping to achieve today,
就是通过你的帮助 孩子
with your help, son, is to, uh,
来确认你到底把货车停在什么地方了
is to pin down exactly where you might have left that van.
所以
So, um...
你愿意坐下来 和我们谈谈吗
W-- Would you like to sit down, and talk to us about it?
我从来没见过这家饭店
I've never seen this restaurant before.
好吧
Okay.
要不然你看一下这张照片
Why don't you take a look at this photograph and...
慢慢看 不着急
just take your time.
不着急
Take your time.
没错 我之前在这个停车场
Yeah, I was in this parking lot.
这个棒球卡店
This baseball card store,
我本来想进去 但我太紧张了
I wanted to go in but I was too nervous to hang around.
你喜欢棒球是吗 梅林
You like baseball, Merlin?
我喜欢卡片
I like the cards.
我们想让他成为太空人队的粉丝
We're trying to make an Astros fan out of him.
这是什么时候的事
And when was this?
三辆车之前的事了
Three cars ago.
好吧
Okay, um...
我们希望的是
Well what-- what we're hoping to do here is, um,
把范围缩小到日期 或是具体哪一周
to maybe narrow it down to the day, or even the week,
你想坐下来吗
Um, do you wanna sit down?
你确定不想坐下来和我们谈
You wanna-- you sure you don't wanna sit down and talk to us?
我没事
I'm okay.
你在开车的时候
Okay, so when you were driving did you, um...
-你有听广播吗 -没有
- did you listen to the radio? - No.
你有没有
Did you...
注意到
notice anything like, um,
银行或者加油站门前
a date and time display out the front of a bank,
显示的日期
or a gas station?
也许你去过一家便利店
Maybe you went into a convenience store,
看到了一份报纸上的头条
and saw a headline on a newspaper,
或者杂♥志♥封面 或者是开着的电视
or a magazine cover, or the TV was on?
便利店里的电视
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表