剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
《局外人》前情提要
昨晚有人在这
Someone was here last night.
珍妮画的 她只是做了个噩梦
Jeannie drew that. She just had a bad dream.
梦就是传递信息的 兄弟
Dreams are messages, bro.
脱衣舞俱乐部的经理 克劳德·博尔顿
Manager of the strip club, Claude Bolton.
你能给我发张他的被捕照吗
Can you send me a mugshot?
昨天我溜进了希斯·霍夫斯塔德的房♥子
I snuck into Heath Hofstadter's house yesterday.
有人在弹簧上放了干净的床垫
Someone put clean sheets on the box springs.
把枪放下
Put down the gun!
你看看这个
Come take a look at this.
这是什么的伤口
What the hell did that?
我遇到一些个人问题
I've been having some personal problems.
我只是想要一个机会
All I'm asking for here is an opportunity.
我到底是怎么了
What is happening to me?!
豪丽要我去
Holly wants me to go to the cemetery
泰瑞的墓地
where Terry's buried.
是他们发现梅特兰衣服的那个谷仓
That's the barn where they found Maitland's clothes.
你得告诉我这是为什么 豪丽
You need to tell me what this is about, Holly.
我最好当面告诉你
It would be better if I told you in person.
我想你该停下调查
I think you should drop the investigation.
有很不好的事要发生
Something very bad is gonna happen.
我只是想调查究竟发生了什么
I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it.
...美元下跌
...as the dollar fell
之前12周里始终保持涨势
on profit-taking after 12 straight weeks of gains...
金价在周一
Gold had fallen
下跌至最低点1320
to 1,320 earlier on Monday, its lowest
而美国就业报告让美元飞升至
as a strong US jobs report has sent the dollar soaring
四年来最高点
to a four-year high.
今天早些时候
The man who was killed
在于代顿警方的奇怪对峙中
in a bizarre stand-off with Dayton police
被杀的男子已确认了身份
earlier today, has now been identified
是附近埃奇蒙特21岁的特雷西·鲍威尔
as Tracey Powell, 21, of nearby Edgemont.
据警方内部人员称 鲍威尔的枪
According to a police source, Powell's gun,
一把.38史密斯-韦斯顿 根本没装子弹
a .38 caliber Smith and Wesson, was unloaded.
-你好吗 -挺好
- Hey, how are you? - Good.
新闻上的特雷西·鲍威尔
Um, Tracey Powell on the news.
我两天前才见过他
Uh, I-- I saw him two days ago
在希斯·霍夫斯塔德的墓地
at, uh, Heath Hofstadter's gravesite.
我跟他说过话 拍过照
I talked to him, I took some photos.
不知道能不能...
I was just wondering if there was any way--
你想要我查查吗
You want me to look into it?
交给我吧
I'm on it.
我能告诉你一句实话吗
Hey, can I tell you something that's true?
我想你一天了
I've been thinking about you all day,
现在能听到你的声音
and the sound of your voice right now, it's like--
谢谢
Thank you, um...
晚安 安迪
Goodnight, Andy.
特雷西·鲍和希斯·霍是近亲 更疯狂了 想你 安迪
无线网络断开连接
局外人 第一季 第六集
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
狠狠敲我两下 早上再叫醒我吧
Take two sledgehammers and call me in the morning.
嗯
Well...
亲爱的 这才五点
Honey, it's five o'clock,
你再回去睡一个小时吧
why don't you go back to bed for an hour or so?
我都醒了
I'm up.
好吧
Okay.
好 我去泡咖啡
All right, I'm gonna make some coffee.
等等
Wait, wait.
这是什么
What's this?
我们在田纳西询问过的那孩子 梅林
You-- That kid Merlin that we interviewed in Tennessee,
偷了白货车的那个 起初
the one who stole the white van. So, first of all,
他说他没看到偷车的人
he tells us that he didn't see the guy who stole it.
然后他又改了说法 说他看到那人了
Then he switched the story up, said he did see the guy.
鉴于他不是我询问过的
Now, being that he wasn't the most articulate eye wit
最可靠的目击证人 我们让画像师画了
I've ever interviewed, we just had him make a sketch
那人的素描 就是那个
of the guy's face, and that's what that is.
-他看到这人了 -对 他是这么说的
- He saw this man? - Yeah, that's what he said.
那他也看到他了
So he saw him too?
我不知道 珍妮
I don't know, Jeannie.
对不起 不好意思
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
看
Look...
停车 停车
Stop... Stop... Stop! Stop!
搞什么
What the fuck?
你嗨了吗 你在我车上吸嗨了吗
Are you high? You high on my bus?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
坐在座位上
Stay in your seat, bud.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
我肯定是做了噩梦 惊醒了...
I must have had a nightmare, and woke up--
该死
Goddamn.
谢谢
Thank you.
相信我 这张脸 和这张脸
I'm telling you. This face and this face
是同一个人的
belong to the same person.
你那个是梦到的 这个是
Yours was a dream face. This one is done by
一个紧张的孩子 根据急着跑开时
a-- a nervous kid who's glancing over his shoulder
回头瞥了一眼看到的景象画的
at somebody while he's race walking away.
不 记得杰莎描述的面孔吗
No-- Remember the faces Jessa described?
-嗯 -记得吗
- Yeah. - Remember?
-有三个了 -是啊
- There were three of them. - Right.
杰莎才六岁
Jessa's a six-year-old girl.
她正承受着无法想象的丧父之痛
She's dealing with an unimaginable loss.
所以 她觉得她看到了自己已逝父亲的
So... She thinks she sees a blurry version
模糊影子 后来又发生了两次
of her dead father, and then twice more.
而每一次...
Each time...
都越来越不像他父亲
You know, looking less and less like her dad,
而更像是一团墨点在将它吞噬
and more like some blob that's swallowing him up.
并不非得是专业的心理医生
I mean, you don't have to be a trained psychologist
-才能... -拉夫
- to-- to... - Ralph!
-他说你会死的 -他说你也是
- He said you would die. - He said you would too.
然而我们坐在这里 虽然睡眠不足
Yet here we are. I mean, sleep deprived,
但至少还活蹦乱跳的
but still kicking.
我知道你觉得自己逮捕了泰瑞
I know that you feel you made a horrible mistake
是犯了天大的错 我知道你饱受折磨
arresting Terry, I know it kills you.
但如果你继续这样下去
But what if you're making a worse mistake
是在犯一个更严重的错呢
keeping this going?
如果那晚我们在公园里找到的是德雷克
What if it was Derek we found that night in the park,
你会希望我就此打住吗
would you want me to stop?
这话说得太绝了
That's hitting below the belt.
宝贝 你会吗
Baby, would you?
不 我不会
No. I wouldn't.
但别凭假设就告诉我 这只是我的梦
But, don't presume to tell me... I dreamed this.
我没假设 我相信就是如此
I'm not presuming anything. It's what I believe.
都有谁去跟那个调查员见面
Who's going to the meeting with the investigator?
我 萨布洛 佩里 霍伊...
Huh? Uh, me, Sablo, Pelley, Howie...
四人天团
A gang of four.
我也想去
I'd like to come too.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你觉得邀请大家都一起去如何
And what do you think about inviting everybody else?
"大家" 比如呢
Everybody like who?
比如任何跟泰瑞·梅特兰有交集的人
Like whoever's had anything to do with Terry Maitland.
塔米卡 杰克·霍金斯
Tamika, Jack Hoskins,
-格洛瑞 -我不确定
- Glory... - I'm not sure
豪丽会怎么说 所以如果
what Holly's gonna say, so if it ends up being
-最后变得很尴尬... -得让她看到
- something awful, I-- - She needs to see
你有了一些进展
that you're making some progress.
她非常需要这个
She needs that pretty badly.
如果你愿意的话 我很乐意走一趟
I mean if you want, I'm happy to go over
亲自去邀请她
and deliver the invitation personally.
当然 好 就这么做吧
Sure... Yeah, why don't you do that?
-拉夫·安德森 -是我
- Ralph Anderson. - Hey, it's me,
我今天休息
I'm off today.
我在想...
And, um, I was just wondering if...
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表