剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
and a few more to get to where we're going,
找到他可能还得几小时
and probably another few until we find him,
所以如果你觉得时间很紧的话
so if you think time is that critical,
我先打个电♥话♥ 让他们把他抓起来 等我们过去
let me call ahead and have him held until we arrive.
没有比监狱更能证明他所在之处的铁证了
Nothing like a jail cell to account for his whereabouts.
好吧 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
你坐我的车吗
You wanna ride with me?
我还是坐他的车吧
I think I should ride with him.
好吧
Okay.
安迪 你坐我的车吧
Andy, you gonna ride with me?
我们可以聊聊战时的经历
We can swap war stories.
好
Yeah.
别告诉我我又错过了一次互助会
Don't tell me I missed yet another AA meeting,
天 拉夫
Jesus Christ. Ralph.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
可能吧
Could be.
我有时候真的很担心你 你知道吗
I worry about you sometimes, you know that?
-我受宠若惊 -不 我说真的
- Um... I'm flattered. - No, I mean that,
真心实意
in all sincerity.
总之 格洛瑞总算允许我
Anyways, Glory has finally given me the go-ahead
尽管镇上所有人了 除了那个动物管制官
to sue everybody in the town except the dogcatcher.
好吧 所以你是来给我送传票的
Okay, so you're here to serve me.
你躲过了一劫 我的朋友
Hm. You ducked the bullet, my friend.
所以我来知会你一声
That's why I'm here to tell you, so that you and Jeannie
这样等大锤砸下来时
don't sweat it out when the hammer starts coming down
-你和珍妮不需要焦虑苦熬 -我不懂
- all over the place. - I don't get it,
我...我怎么就这么幸运
why-- why am I so lucky?
她觉得如果有谁能为泰瑞正名 那就是你
She feels that if anyone can vindicate Terry, it's you.
你接下来要小心
Be careful, wherever you're going.
你去只是因为想应付我吗
Are you going just to appease me?
-当然不是 -那你为什么要去
- Certainly not. - Then why are you going?
因为要是我还有...有另外的线索
'Cause if I had-- If I had another lead,
-我也不会去 -别去
- I wouldn't be. - Don't go.
-为什么 什么 -因为你视而不见
- Why not? Wh-- What? - Because you're blind.
你不是真的相信这东西的存在 这表示
You don't really believe in this thing, which means
你无法看见它本来的面目
you're not capable of seeing it for what it really is.
你能想象闭着眼睛去打仗吗
Could you imagine going into a battle with your eyes shut?
珍 不会有战役
J, there's not gonna be a battle.
会有
There will be.
再失去你的话 我也活不下去了
And I-- I couldn't survive losing you, too.
蓝雷鸟在钢材库
Blue Thunderbird at the steel warehouse.
阿尔法31 你的进餐休息时间已获批
Alpha 31, your meal break is approved,
在十三点前贝蒂12会替你巡逻你的区域
Betty 12 will cover your sector until 1300 hours.
各单位 我们要全面通缉
All units, we have an APB
一个叫约翰·杰克·霍金斯的白人男性 42岁
for a John "Jack" Hoskins, male, Caucasian, 42,
切诺基市警探
Cherokee City detective,
通缉事由是朝平民开枪
wanted for discharging his firearm at a civilian
意图蓄意杀人
with intent to kill.
嫌疑人开四门道奇拉姆 型号♥1500SLT
Suspect driving a Dodge Ram 1500 SLT, four-door,
黑色乔治亚州车牌 号♥码HM11202
black Georgia tags, HM11202.
我们认为嫌疑人带有武器 很危险
Suspect is considered armed and dangerous.
如果发现此人 请联♥系♥中心 等待增援
If spotted, contact Central and wait for backup.
没有增援请不要靠近
Do not approach without backup.
操
Fuck!
只是想让你知道
Just so you know, um...
显然 今早杰克回城了
apparently, Jack came back to town this morning.
他破门进了他家 开走了自己的车
He broke into his own place, stole his own car.
-那时警♥察♥在哪 -问得好
- Where were the police? - Yeah, good question.
杰克
You know, Jack...
有一次他喝了很多鸡尾酒 他跟我说
he told me once over copious amounts of cocktails...
他小时一直想做的事
that all he ever wanted to do when he was a kid
就是借助他的狩猎技巧
was to, um, take his hunting skills
成为军队中的一名神枪手
and become a sharp-shooter in the military.
所以他18岁参军 接受基本训练
Right? So, he enlists at 18, he goes through basic training,
在靶场 他成为了班里的佼佼者
where he tops his class in the firing range,
由此他获得了去狙击学校的资格
which qualifies him then to go to sniper school,
他再次成为了班里的佼佼者
where, once again, he tops the class.
所以他的终生梦想成为了现实
So, his life-long dream has become reality.
然后他等着看被派遣到哪里
And he's waiting to find out where they're gonna deploy him
他只要再通过最后一轮的
and all he has to do is go through one last round
强制性心理评估
of mandatory psych evaluations.
请别说了
Please don't tell me.
没错
Yeah.
成了阿留申群岛一个仓库管♥理♥员♥
Became a warehouse clerk in the Aleutian Islands.
就在阿♥拉♥斯加州的最下面
You know, up there in the ass-end of Alaska.
他常常说 "一小时可以
"Could've swam to Russia in an hour and back,"
游俄♥罗♥斯♥一个来回"
is what he used to say.
难怪睡仙选了他
No wonder El Cuco wanted him.
这么说吧 你说服我相信了你的这个
Let's just say that you sold me on this El Cuco thing
睡仙的故事 是吧
of yours, right?
它想要什么
What does it want?
它想要每个生物要的
It wants what every organism wants,
它想让自己永久存在
it wants to perpetuate its own existence,
它想活下来
it wants to survive.
不惜一切代价
At all costs.
通过变身成某个人
By turning itself into someone else,
连DNA都一样 实施折磨 杀孩子
right down to their DNA, torturing, killing children,
毁了别人的家庭 栽赃无辜的人
laying waste to families, um, framing the innocent...
然后消失于无形 然后20多天后
and then disappearing, only to pop up
又出现在其他城市或国家
and do it all over again in some other city or country
重新做相同的事吗
twenty-odd days later? 'Cause that's not like
因为我从没听说过这样的罪犯
any criminal that I've ever heard of.
它不是罪犯
It's not a criminal.
连人都算不上
It's not even human.
我知道你会这么说
I knew you were gonna say that.
降速 交叉运球到那边
Slow down. Cross over there.
加速突破 加速突破
Scoot 'em, scoot 'em, man.
-拿下他们 -来吧
- Go get 'em! - Let's go.
好样的
All right!
-回家了 哥们 -好极了
- Home sweet home, my man. - All right!
天哪
Man.
老天 西里 爸爸去世后
Oh, damn it, Seale. You haven't changed a thing
这里一点没变
since Daddy died.
也不是 那椅子是新的
Well, no, that armchair's new.
还在拼图呢
Still doing your jigsaws, huh?
所有人都需要个爱好
Every boy needs a hobby.
-拼的是什么 -谁知道
- What is it? - Who knows?
那拼图盒封面上是什么图案
Well, what's the picture on the puzzle box?
我以不看那个为豪
I pride myself on not looking.
那你怎么知道
Well, how the hell do you know
那些小碎片要拼到哪里
where all the little-bitty pieces go in?
这就是挑战
And therein lies a challenge.
老天 难以置信 你就是太闲了
Oh, man, you're unreal. Too much time on your hands.
那你是信徒咯
So, you're a believer?
信徒 相信什么
A believer? In what?
睡仙
El Cuco.
我相信豪丽
I believe in Holly.
"你去哪 我也跟随"这种的
"Wither thou goest," and all that.
那你俩是一对咯
So, you guys are a thing?
一对
A "Thing"?
-我无意打探 -不 没事
- Not to pry. - Nah, it's not a problem.
是啊 我也希望如此
Yeah. Man, I sure hope so.
她是个非常独特的人
She's a very unique person.
是啊 确实独特
Yeah, unique she is.
我猜你知道她的一些 天赋
I'm assuming you're aware of some of her... gifts.
没错 她偶尔会展示下
Yeah, she put on a show or two.
你知道她能走入一个有很多人的房♥间
Did you know that she can walk into a room full of people...
找出那个快要死的人吗
and pick out the ones that are gonna die soon?
是嘛
Right.
我是认真的 我见过她这么做过
I'm serious, man. I've seen her do it.
她看着你 就能感觉到你气数已尽
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表