剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
珍妮 他已经不在了
Jeannie, he's gone.
他不在了 不会回来了
He's gone, he's not coming...
我知道他不在了
I know he's gone!
好吧 他不在了
Okay. He's gone.
-他曾是我的 -对
- He was mine. - Yeah...
-但他不在了 -我以前都在
- and he's gone. - I was here.
你不在 只有我和他
I... You're gone. It's... It's me and him.
-你都不在 -什么
- You weren't here. - What?
你都不在
You weren't here.
请你出去
Please go.
请你出去
Please... Please go.
吓你的恶魔是谁
Who was the boogeyman?
你说什么
Sorry?
你小时候 恶魔是谁
When you were little, who was the boogeyman?
巴布拉斯[希腊一种吃人的怪物]
Baboulas.
我的希腊姥姥过去常说
My old Greek granny used to say
如果我不听话他就会来把我带走
if I didn't behave he'd come and take me away.
噬殇者
Grief-eater.
-什么 -我说噬殇者 你说是
- What? - I say grief-eater, you say...
你想到的第一样东西
First thing that comes to mind.
-溃疡 -太字面
- Ulcer. - Uh, too literal.
-增忧者 -再诗意点
- Stress giver. - More poetic.
-斯凯 -稍等
- Skye? - Hold on.
多谢
Thanks.
-饮泪者 -这个好点
- Tear-drinker. - Better.
我们说这些干什么
Where we going with this?
用你的话说 你就是饮泪者
So, you're the tear-drinker, your words,
你很渴 你会去哪
and you're thirsty, where would you go?
-诗意点还是字面化 -字面化
- Poetic or literal? - Literal.
我有多渴
Uh, how thirsty am I?
非常渴 但你不着急离开
Very, and you're not in a rush to leave.
殡仪馆怎么样
How about a funeral home?
那里一定像永不断流的尼亚加拉瀑布
That's got to be like a non-stop Niagara Falls.
太物化
Too impersonal.
它喜欢让人流泪
It likes to be the cause of the tears.
悲伤
The grief.
据我父母说
Well, according to my parents,
就是我回家过周末的时候
that would be any time I come home for a holiday.
它喜欢逗留 喜欢品尝
It likes to linger. Likes to savor.
现在成"它"了吗
It's an "it" now?
凶宅呢 它相信鬼的存在吗
What about a haunted house? Does it believe in ghosts?
如果它成了鬼 首先从鬼开始 然后
Maybe if it made the ghosts ghosts to begin with, then...
或墓地
Or a cemetery.
那里已经有它的受害者了
Its victims are already there.
家属们会一再前去哀悼
The family comes to mourn over and over.
对吧
Hey, there you go.
它不会被人打扰
And it wouldn't be disturbed.
可以问下 你是做什么的吗
Can I just ask... What do you do?
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
调查什么 超自然活动吗
Investigating what, paranormal activity?
完全不沾边
Not at all.
那我们现在聊的这些
So... all this we're talking about,
我们只是瞎聊 对吧
we're just goofing around, right?
你了解这里吗
Do you know the city well?
泰山不了解丛林吗
Does Tarzan know the jungle?
你要是明天开车带我转转 我给你两百
I can give you 200 dollars to drive me around tomorrow.
拉夫
Ralph?
坐下
Sit.
让他停下
Tell him to stop.
停下
Stop?
否则他会死
Or he'll die.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们都会死
You'll both die.
珍妮 珍妮
Jeannie... Hey, Jeannie.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
你在客厅踩到了玻璃
You stepped on some glass in the dining room.
是吗
I did?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
好了 我去给你拿点东西包扎 好吗
You know what? I'm gonna go get some stuff for this. Okay?
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what happened.
我大概拿了一杯水 应该不小心摔碎了
I got a glass of water, I guess... I dropped it.
所以
So...
玻璃伤到脚了 你还直接上♥床♥了
You just cut your foot and came back to bed.
我猜自己太困了
Guess I was half asleep.
拉夫
Ralph...
我想你该停下调查
I think you should drop the investigation.
为什么
Why's that?
因为如果你不停止
Because if you don't,
我感觉有很不好的事要发生
I feel like something very bad is gonna happen.
不好的事已经发生了
Something bad's already happened.
我只是想调查究竟发生了什么
I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it.
霍夫斯塔德
儿童杀手
昨晚有人在这
Someone was here last night.
什么意思 "有人..."
What do you mean, "someone was..."
-什么叫"有人在这" -在家里 他跟我说话了
- "Someone was here," like, what? - In the house, he spoke to me.
-有人闯进来了 怎么... -他说
- Somebody broke in, what-- - He said...
你必须停止调查
that you have to stop looking into
弗兰基·皮特森的案子
the Frankie Peterson investigation...
宝贝 宝贝 你做噩梦了
Oh, baby, baby... Right, you had a dream...
-否则你会死 -你做了...没人会死
- ...or you'll die. - You had-- Nobody's gonna die.
-我们都会死 -没人会死
- We'll die. - Nobody's gonna die.
听着 这是杰莎·梅特兰给你这个暗示的
Look... Jessa Maitland gave you that exact same message,
事实上 她是故意告诉你的
in fact, she chose you to give it to.
-一模一样的话 -对
- That exact same message. - Yes.
-那这是什么意思 -那意味着
- So, what does that tell you? - Tells me that
小女孩说的话让你坐立不安了
what a sad little girl said got under your skin.
让我认为弗兰基·皮特森的凶案
It tells me that Frankie Peterson's murder...
又让德雷克的事萦绕你的心头
makes Derek raw for you all over again,
跟我一样
just the same as it does for me.
你把一切都混在一起
You stir all that together,
结果就做了这样一个噩梦
what you end up with is a very bad dream.
我们就坐在那里
We sat right in there.
是真的
We did.
你 去年德雷克之后
You-- Last year after Derek, um...
你还记得医生给你开了很多
Do you remember the doctors who put you on the combination
抗抑郁药吗
of, um... antidepressants?
而且你会梦游 一直梦游
And you used to sleepwalk, all the time.
-还记得吗 -不是一直
- Remember that? - Not all the time.
非常经常 你只是 你不记得了
It was a lot. You just-- You don't remember.
我现在不在吃这些药了
Well, I'm not on those meds now.
有道理 但你还是梦游
Fair enough, but you still sleepwalk.
有时候你梦游时 我会想
Sometimes you do, sometimes I think
这只是因为你想念他 你起床 你 我...
it's just 'cause you miss him. You get up, you-- I--
我想你可能在找他 你知道的
I figure you're kind of looking for him. You know?
听着 我不知道你是怎么想的
Listen... I don't live inside your head.
但我跟你发誓
But... I swear to you...
昨晚发生的一切只是你的一个很恐怖
all that happened last night is you had a very scary,
很生动的噩梦
very vivid nightmare.
威廉姆斯
阿莎 卡洛琳
威廉姆斯
特鲁迪·威廉姆斯 1978-2019
你就是会这样做 对吗
This is what you do, isn't it?
整个家族都是你的
Take the whole family.
怎么了
What?
它在这
It was here.
什么东西
What was?
它弥漫在空气里 我们要闭上眼去呼吸
It's all in the air; all it had to do was close its eyes and inhale.
它喜欢在这逗留
It likes to linger.
所有悲伤沉淀在此处 真是一场盛宴
All the grief down there, what a feast.
希斯·霍夫斯塔德 1985年8月-2019年3月
拉夫·安德森
Ralph Anderson.
我给你发了些埋葬威廉姆斯姐妹
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表