剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
I didn't mean to... Oh, hello, little man.
-你要抱一下他吗 -不
- You want to hold him? - No.
不 我觉得我最近有点不舒服
No, I think I'm coming-- coming down with something,
我不知道 你不想抱着我的儿子吗
I don't know. You don't want to hold my son?
塔 你不想...
T, you don't-- you don't want...
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
乖 杰罗姆
Hey, Jerome. Hey, Jerome.
你好呀
Hello.
看着我
Hey. Hey, look at me.
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on with you?
是因为姜汁汽水吗
What, is it the ginger ale?
因为我更喜欢你喝多了的样子
Because I like you better when you're drinking.
我喝多的时候也更喜欢你
I like you better when I'm drinking too.
你这几天一直在闷闷不乐
You've been ten kinds of out of it these last few days.
你什么都可以和我说的 杰克 你知道的
You can tell me anything, Jack, you know that.
只是最近有点艰难
Just going through a patch.
怎么了 离婚吗
What is it, the divorce?
你的父母 还是你的健康问题
Your parents? Your health?
-我的身体可好极了 -是吗
- I'm fit as a goddamn fiddle. - Oh, really?
因为你刚才的行为告诉我
'Cause you just told me in there
你身体不舒服
you were coming down with something.
不是
No.
那你为什么不抱我的儿子
Then why wouldn't you hold my son?
因为我不想...
'Cause I-- I don't-- I don't want...
你不想什么
You don't want what?
不想让他出事
Anything to happen to him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我得走了
I have to go.
你不告诉我发生了什么 我就自己找出来
If you don't tell me what's going on I will find out,
-你最好相信 -塔 你不要插手
- you best believe that. - T, you need to back off.
为什么
Why?
为了你好 我求你了
For your own sake. I'm just-- I'm begging you.
告诉我 我要看什么
Okay, so tell me what I'm looking at.
-是找 -找 找什么
- Looking for. - For. Looking for.
我要找什么
What am I looking for?
-藏身之处 -谁的
- Hiding places. - For who?
可能是人 也可能是个东西
Could be a who, more likely a what.
什么
What?
希斯·霍夫斯塔德从没动过这些女孩
Heath Hofstadter never laid a hand on those girls.
-好 -而泰瑞·梅特兰
- Okay. - And-- And Terry Maitland
没接近过那个男孩
didn't go near that boy.
而你没来过切诺基城 就清楚这一切了
And you know this without ever having stepped foot in Cherokee City.
是的
I do.
你怎么知道的 告诉我 你怎么知道的
How do you know that? Tell me that. How do you know?
泰瑞·梅特兰的衣服被发现的那个谷仓
Can I just say it didn't surprise me that
离他的坟墓很近
the barn where Terry Maitland's clothes were found
我一点也不惊讶
was so close to his grave.
我的问题很直接
Hey, I just asked you a straight question,
我也想让你给我一个直接的回答
and I want you to give me a straight answer.
我最好当面告诉你
It would be better if I told you in person.
好
Good.
但不只是我 你需要告诉所有相关的人
But not just me, you need to tell everybody involved,
这意味着你得过来
which means you need to come down here.
霍伊给你定机票
Howie will book a flight.
不坐飞机 我开车去
No more flights, I'll drive.
-豪丽·吉布尼 -豪丽
- Holly Gibney. - Holly?
我是安迪
Hey, it's Andy.
我在楼下的大厅
Listen, I'm in the lounge downstairs,
进来喝杯酒
and I just stopped in for a drink,
我 我在想是否...
I-- I was wondering if, uh...
是否...
If...?
你想不想下来待会儿
Well, if you felt like coming down for a bit.
你干吗不上来
Why don't you come upstairs?
我房♥间有个迷你吧
There's a minibar in my room.
好
Okay.
昨天我溜进了希斯·霍夫斯塔德的房♥子
I snuck into Heath Hofstadter's house yesterday.
-是吗 -房♥子被遗弃了...
- Oh, yeah? -It was-- It's deserted...
-一团糟 -可以想象
- A real mess. - Oh, I can imagine.
但希斯的卧室...
But, uh, Heath's bedroom...
床上没有床垫
Bed had no mattress on it.
可能犯罪现场组拿走了
Crime Scenes probably took it.
是啊 但是问题是
Well, I'm sure, but the thing is,
后来又有人在弹簧上放了
someone afterwards put clean sheets
干净的床垫和毯子
a-- and a blanket on the box springs.
两年前在芝加哥 一个老妇人的两个女儿
Two years ago in Chicago, uh, the daughters of an old woman
雇我调查她们的妈妈被勒死的案件
hired me to investigate the strangulation murder
当时警♥察♥局已经结案了
of their mother after the police had closed the case.
她的钱没了 珠宝没了
Uh, her money was gone, her jewelry was gone,
住的地方很垃圾 所以
she lived in a crap neighborhood so, uh,
警局就把目标锁定在当地的吸毒犯身上
the police just targeted local junkies.
我觉得不对
Uh, which I knew wasn't right.
-因为什么 -因为
- Because? - Because, uh,
她被发现时脸朝上 头垫在枕头上
she was found laying face up, with a pillow under her head
她的眼睛被毛巾蒙住了
and a washcloth over her eyes.
-这在我看来 -不管是谁杀了她
- Which said to me, that-- - That whoever killed her
内心有种强烈的悔恨
had a strong sense of remorse.
他们想让她后面感觉舒服点
They tried to make her comfortable afterwards,
眼睛上蒙毛巾...
and the washcloth over the eyes...
在我看来 他害怕看到她眼睛里的
Tells me that he was afraid to see the disappointment
失望...也许这个人
in her eyes, that... this was maybe someone, uh...
她认识
she knew.
甚至有可能爱过她
Possibly even someone who loved her.
同意
Agreed.
为什么说起这个
Why are we talking about this again?
因为这是悔恨的表示
Because this was a-- a gesture of remorse.
铺床的人也许与
The bed maker was possibly involved in the killings
那两姐妹的死有关 只是没有被抓到
of the-- the sisters. Just didn't get caught.
真有你的
Go you.
抱 抱歉
I'm-- I'm so sorry, uh...
我马上有个重要会议
I have this big meeting coming up,
我 我有点紧张
and I'm a-- a bit nervous about it.
我 我不应该...
I-- I should never have, um...
没事
It's fine.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
-我该走了 -别别...
- But I should go. - Uh, no, no...
我们可不可以就躺一小会儿
Could we maybe just, uh, just lay down for a little?
就一小会儿
Maybe just a little...
有时觉得得罪人已经...
Sometimes it feels like offending people has...
是我的一种生活方式
become a way of life for me.
我想道歉 因为...
And... uh, I'd like to apologize for...
昨天顶撞了你
getting up in your face yesterday,
你只是想问我
when all you were doing was... asking me
关于谷仓的事
the same damn questions about that barn
换我也会这么做
I'd have asked you.
好 谢谢理解 杰克
Okay, well I appreciate that, Jack.
但你不必道歉
But there's-- there's no need.
其实最近几周
Look, the-- the thing is, I've been having
我遇到一些个人问题
some personal problems these last few weeks.
经常喝得烂醉如泥
The drinking's been number one on the hit parade.
稍微收敛下
Well, you know, cut back a little,
我确定你会发现自己又找回了
I'm sure you'll find you'll regain that slender,
那个曼妙身材
girlish figure of yours.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得我们该
Well, I'm sure it's-- sure it's too late
早点成为朋友...
for us to ever be friends, and...
不过这都怪我
for that I take all the blame.
但我是一个懒汉
But, being the lazy bastard I am,
以后我想为你或其他同事
I'd-- I'd like to shoulder more of yours,
分担更多工作量
and everyone else's workload than I have been.
这当然是我乐意看到的
Can't say that I wouldn't enjoy seeing that.
如果你给我机会参与办案...
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表