剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
也许吧 他住过一家旅馆
Maybe. He was staying at a hotel
你二月份在那工作
you were working at in February.
还有其他十几个人
So were a dozen other people.
他说他遇见了一个女孩
He said he met a girl.
-是你吗 -我在大堂工作
- Was it you? - I worked the lounge.
你知道一个晚上有多少男人勾搭我吗
You know how many guys hit on me a night?
再看看
Just look again.
不着急
Take your time.
我不知道 有一个人
I don't know. There was this one guy.
有点像他
He looks kinda like him.
他总是叫我和他约会
He kept trying to get me to go out with him.
你知道那种死缠烂打的人
You know, like the kinda guy that keeps going at it
缠到你求饶为止
until you wanna beg for mercy.
所以我答应和他吃早饭
So, I told him I would meet him for breakfast
就是让他不要再纠缠了 我甚至都不喜欢男人
just to get him to stop asking. I'm not even into guys.
第二天早上 我改变主意了 放了他鸽子
Next morning, I changed my mind, blew him off.
据我所知 他一直坐在那里
For all I know, he's still sitting there,
等我出现
waiting for me to show up.
-他怎么了 -他叫希斯·霍夫斯塔德
- Why, what about him? - His name is Heath Hofstadter.
他因为折磨并谋杀了两个女孩而被捕...
He was arrested for the torture and murder of two young girls...
在俄亥俄州 上个月
in Ohio, last month.
和我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
不是他干的 他是无辜的
He didn't do it. He was innocent.
在这个鬼地方每个人都是无辜的 去问问看
Everyone in this goddam place is innocent. Just ask.
不 他像你一样无辜
No. He was innocent like you.
他们在尸体上发现了他的基因
They found his DNA on the bodies
他们也在那个男孩身上发现了你的基因
just like they found yours on the boy,
有目击证人看到他和那两个女孩在一起
and there were witnesses who put him with the girls
也有证人说看到了你
just like there were witnesses who fingered you.
那他怎么无辜
Then how is he innocent?
和你一样 有其他证人
Because just like you, there were other witnesses
看见在谋杀案发当天他在另外一个城镇
who placed him in another town the day of the murders.
是啊 我和我表亲在纽瓦克
Yeah, I was in Newark with my cousin,
她录了视频还有其它的 可他们不管
she took video and everything. They didn't care.
他没有犯罪记录 没有精神病史
He had no criminal record. No psychiatric history.
直到他被捕 没有人相信
Until he was arrested, not one of them had a clue
他会做这样的事
that he could do such a thing.
你去PJ随便问谁
You ask anyone in the PJs about me,
我从来没翘过一天班或逃过一天学
I never missed a day of work or a day of school.
在我被逮捕前
I went to St. Raymonds with my grandma
我每周都和祖母去圣雷蒙德教堂
every week right up until the day I was arrested.
我没有杀那个可怜男孩 我没有杀任何人
I didn't kill that poor boy. I didn't kill anybody.
我进监狱是上帝的旨意
I am in this place because, for some reason, God wants me here.
我或其他人都无法明白他的用意
It's not for me or anybody else to know his will,
但是只要我接近祂...
but as long as I keep him close...
你刚才说"曾经" 他怎么了 死了吗
You said "was." What happened to him? He dead?
他在监狱自杀了
He killed himself in prison.
我祖母以为
My grandma thought something like that
我也会这么做
was gonna happen to me too.
我刚来的时候
When I first got here,
这些女犯人想欺负我
these women around here tried to get at me.
但我从小跟五个兄弟 三个叔叔和我爸一起生活
But I grew up with five brothers, three uncles, and one father,
他们都不是善茬 所以...
and none of them was angels, so...
这些婊♥子♥很快懂得远离我
these bitches learned real quick to leave me be.
你知道我叔叔和爸爸遭遇了什么吗
You know about what happened to my uncle and my father?
律师事务所
你们是玛利亚·卡内莱斯的家人吗
You're family with Maria Caneles?
-她是我女儿 -我侄女
- She's my daughter. - My niece.
我是她杀害那个小孩子的祖父
I'm the grandfather of the little boy she killed.
他们甚至不让我参加葬礼
They wouldn't even let me go to the funeral.
我知道
I know.
我是无辜的 和他们一样
I'm innocent, just like they were.
这我也知道
I know that, too.
我无法告诉你这个人的其它信息
Look, I can't tell you anything else about this guy
因为我没再见过他 但是...
'cause I never saw him again, but...
如果他和我有一样的遭遇
if what happened to me happened to him,
那你说得对 不是他干的
then you are right, he didn't do it.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you have any idea who did?
该走了 探视结束
Let's go. Let's wrap it up.
你知道 对吧
You know, don't you?
我要是说出他的名字 他们会
If I say his name, they will send me
立马把我送去精神病院
right from here to a mental hospital.
玛利亚 请让我帮你
Maria, please let me help you.
你帮不了我 没人能帮我
You can't help me. No one can.
事到如今 覆水难收
Because what he does can never be undone.
我来是因为上次我对你撒了谎
I came here because I lied to you the last time we talked,
之后我一直很苦恼
and it's been bothering me ever since.
好 你撒谎说...
Okay. You lied to us about...
我认得那个停车场 因为我把货车停在了那里
I knew that parking lot because I left the van there.
好
Okay.
我也没告诉你偷车的那个人
And I didn't tell you about the man who took it.
好
Okay.
-我太害怕不敢说 -害怕惹麻烦吗
- I was too scared to tell you. - Scared of being in trouble?
不 我还怕他
No, I was scared of him.
他发现我盯着他
He caught me looking at him
我怕他会对付我
and I was afraid he'd do something to me.
他对你说了什么吗 追你了吗
Did he say anything to you? Run after you?
他不必这么做
He didn't have to.
梅林 你能形容下他的长相 或者...
Hey, Merlin, can you describe what he looked like, or...
你可以试着画下来
You could, um... could try to draw him.
怎么样 愿意试试吗
How's that? Care to try that?
好 好孩子
Okay. Good man.
你该听她的
You should listen to her.
玛利亚·卡内莱斯吗
Maria Caneles?
不管她叫什么 你帮不了她
Whatever her name is. You can't help her.
你甚至都不认识她
You don't even know her.
无所谓 我听了她想告诉你的话
Doesn't matter. I heard what she was trying to tell you
我觉得或许你需要我帮你理解一下
and I thought maybe you needed some help to understand it.
我能确定的是玛利亚是无辜的 为什么
What I do know is that Maria is innocent. Why?
因为有另外两个人...
Because there are two others...
-豪丽 你相信上帝吗 -当然
- Holly! Do you believe in God? - Of course.
-祂就是解释 -对什么的解释
- He's the explanation. - Explanation for what?
那些我在世界上遇到的
For, uh, everything in this world that ever happened to me
所有我永远无法理解的事情
that I don't understand, that I never will.
-那魔鬼呢 -怎么了
- And the devil? - What about him?
你相信有魔鬼吗
Do you believe he exists?
既然我相信上帝 我想是的
Well, if I believe in God, I guess I do.
不 我当然相信有魔鬼
Well, no, I definitely do.
-一个魔鬼还是很多 -很多
- One devil or many? - Many.
没错 我怎么知道你是不是他们中的一员
Right. How do I know you're not one of them?
恶魔吗
A devil?
你要看下我的驾照吗
Do you need to see my driver's license?
在你小时候
When you were a child,
如果你没有乖乖听话好好睡觉
who were you told would come for you
人们会告诉你谁会来找你呢
if you misbehaved, if you didn't go to sleep?
恶魔 我的曾祖母来自
Jumbee. My great grandmother was from...
一个古老的国家
The old country.
对我来说 在古巴
For me, in Cuba,
我听人说睡仙会来
I was told El Cuco would come.
我祖母小时候也这么听说过
My grandmother, when she was a child, was told the same.
在他们离开西班牙之前 她的祖母也这么听说
Her grandmother, before they left Spain, was told the same.
这传说就如此代代相传
Back, and back, and back it goes.
睡仙
El Cuco?
睡吧孩子 即刻安眠
Duérmete ni?o, duérmete ya
不然睡仙会来吃掉你
Que viene El Cuco y te comerá
睡吧孩子 即刻安眠
Sleep child, sleep now...
不然睡仙会来吃掉你
Else Cuco comes and eats you
睡仙和恶魔遇到了一位俄♥罗♥斯♥老女巫
El Cuco, Jumbee, met an old Russian woman
人们叫她芭芭雅嘎
once who called her Baba Yaga.
-夜魔 -你喜欢这么说的话也行
- The Boogeyman. - If you like.
所有的古老文明 我们总有
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表