剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
because I saw him at work that day...
我听说希斯被捕后
I heard that after Heath's arrest,
警方特意找梅特兰老先生谈了话
the police were interested in talking to Mr. Maitland.
你知道是为什么吗
Do you know why?
这你得去问他们了
You would have to ask them.
谢谢你抽出时间跟我谈
I appreciate you giving me your time.
巴尔的摩的托里弗学院
Tolliver Academy in Baltimore?
我在那边教过三年的语言艺术和数学
I taught language arts and mathematics
教五六年级的学生
to fifth and sixth grade students for three years up there.
却没有介绍信
But no references?
那学校的院长和一半的受托人
It's hard to get references from a place that went belly up
都因挪用公♥款♥而入狱了
after the dean and half of its trustees
这种情况很难拿到介绍信
went to jail for embezzlement.
可以想象
I can imagine.
后来我搬回佐治亚州照顾我妈
After I moved back to Georgia to take care of my mother,
我发现当一个私家辅♥导♥老师
I realized that becoming a home-school tutor
比起一次教30个学生
would be a lot more personally rewarding,
会更有个人成就感
instead of teaching 30 students at a clip.
看来你已经收到那些推荐信了
I see you received those references.
是的 都是来自你教过的家庭
I did. I did. All these families.
他们对你真是再满意不过了
They couldn't have been more satisfied with you.
我喜欢孩子 也喜欢我的工作
I love kids and I love my work.
田纳西州 密西西比州 佛罗里达州
Tennessee, Mississippi, Florida.
工作需要去哪我就去哪
I go where the work is.
可为什么这三个信封上都盖的亚特兰大的邮戳
But why are all three envelopes post-marked in Atlanta?
什么
What?
-教过三年数学 -还有语言艺术
- Three years teaching math? - And language arts.
还有语言艺术
And language arts.
能帮我解出来吗
Can you solve that for me?
你以为只有你
You think you're the only person
试图这么混进来吗
who's tried to come in here like this?
-我不明白 -你到底是干什么的
- I don't understand. - What are you?
什么小报记者吗
Some kind of reporter for the tabs?
-博主 视频博主 -格洛瑞·梅特兰 我只想
- Blogger? A vee-logger? - Glory Maitland, I just wanna
-花一点时间... -视博主 抖音主
- spend a little bit of time... - Vlogger. Gloggler.
给你和孩子们写一篇打动人的...
with you and the kids to write a sympathetic...
-不管他们管这叫什么 -滚出我的家
- Whatever the hell they call it. - Get out of my house!
-我想帮助你和你的家人 -给我...
- I'm trying to help you and your family. - Get...
你不想让人们知道真♥相♥吗
Don't you want people to know the true story?
因为我准备好替你公之于众了
Because I'm ready to tell it for you.
过来 该死
Come here. Fuck!
那是泰瑞·梅特兰的老婆
That's Terry Maitland's wife.
别理他们 你有权享受自己的生活
Screw them. You have every right to live your life.
我该回家了
I should go home.
不 你哪儿都不去
No. You're not going anywhere.
看 这会有所帮助
Look, this'll help.
恭喜你 梅特兰夫人
Gotta hand it to you, Mrs. Maitland.
你还待在这里 脸皮可真是厚啊
You got some brass showin' your face in here.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的孩子们今晚在哪里
Where are your kids tonight?
我希望你没把他们单独留在家里
I hope you didn't leave 'em home alone.
滚蛋 雷福德
You fuck off, Rayford.
谁知道 可能有人想一报还一报呢
'Cause you never know, someone might wanna even the score.
你是在威胁她吗
Are you threatening her?
-霍华德 -冷静点 老家伙
- Howard! - Easy, old man.
-你退后 -别他妈碰我
- You step back. - Get the fuck off me!
把你的帐结了 然后别再回来 听懂了吗
Okay. Pay your tab and don't you come back, okay?
-你口气真大 -自己走出去
- You got a big mouth on you. - You're gonna walk outta here.
你去把你的帐结了 如果你再看她一眼
You're gonna pay your tab and if you even glance back at her,
我就把你撕成两半
I'll tear you apart.
先生 你还好吗
Sir, you okay?
-我还好 -放松
- I'm all right. - Easy.
给我一点时间 谢谢你们
Yeah, just give me a second. Thank you, guys.
天哪
Jesus.
我很抱歉 她可能把你喷瞎的
I'm so sorry. She could've blinded you.
我没事
I'm fine.
她有没有给你点有用的信息呢
Did she at least give you anything worth the trouble?
她确认了希斯·霍夫斯塔德
She confirmed that Heath Hofstadter
确实在那里照顾泰瑞的爸爸
did work there and with Terry's father.
泰瑞去看彼得的那天 霍夫斯塔德
In fact, Hofstadter literally bumped into Terry the day
确实"撞见"了泰瑞
that he visited Peter.
他们两个在男厕所门外潮湿的地面上脚底一滑
The both of them slipped on a wet floor outside the old man's room
把对方给拽倒了
and took each other down.
医院担心会有诉讼 但泰瑞不介意
The facility was worried about a lawsuit, but Terry was fine.
因为梅特兰的老婆和女儿
Because, you know, Maitland's wife and daughter,
他们也是这么说的
they said the same thing.
泰瑞撞了一名护士
Terry bumped into some nurse
那人把他抓伤了
and the guy scratched him.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
还有别的吗
So, anything else?
还有一件事 医院发生凶案的那天
Just one thing. On the day that they had the spill at the hospital.
希斯本不该出现在那里
Heath wasn't supposed to be there.
他特意在休假的那天来上班
He went out of his way to come in on a day he had off.
那天应该是三月六日
And that would've been March 6th,
威廉姐妹被发现死亡后的第二天
the day after the Williams sisters were found dead.
好
Okay.
一会儿再聊
Talk later.
抓
现在我想朗读《塞缪尔记》的第三章
This time, I'd like to read from the Book of Samuel, chapter three.
-拉夫 -凶案组会议怎么样了
- Ralph. - How's the homicide conference?
我的年龄可不适合上学了 老兄
I'm too old for school, man.
上课的时候总是打瞌睡
Kept falling asleep in the lectures.
我刚和豪丽·吉布尼谈过
Listen, I was just talking to Holly Gibney.
我需要看一下谋杀案当天
And I... I need to take a look at the footage
泰瑞·梅特兰的监控录像
of Terry Maitland from the day of the murder.
归你的办公室管 能帮我吗
It went to your office. Can you help?
你知道这里的规矩 老兄 这个要求可有点难办
You know the drill here, man. That's a tricky request.
我很感谢 尹 但我要不是认为
I appreciate that, Yune, but I would never ask you
这个录像上的某个地方非常关键
if I didn't think that somewhere on one of those tapes
我也不会来找你
there might be a real game changer.
不行 有另一个角度的画面对吗
No. We have another angle here, right?
能切到那个吗
Will you go to that, please?
监控录像三
有什么吗
Anything?
没有 回到脱衣俱乐部的带子看看
No. Now, go back to the strip club tape, please.
出口
你说自己是谁来着
Who'd you say you were again?
照他说的做 韦恩
Just do what he says, Wayne.
好 换下一卷录像带
Okay, we can move to the next piece.
监控录像五 2019年3月30日
五分钟后我要开员工会议
I have a staff meeting in five minutes.
好 没问题 谢了 再放一遍
Yeah, no problem. Thanks. Play it again.
你还好吗 韦恩
You okay here, Wayne?
彼得
Hi, Peter.
你有什么我能装这个的地方吗
Do you have something I could put these in?
-我叫... -我知道你是谁
- My name is... - I know who you are.
-你不用告诉我 -那就好
- You don't have to tell me. - Well, that's good.
我想问几个关于希斯·霍夫斯塔德的问题
I wanted to ask you a few questions about Heath Hofstadter.
嗯 我记得你
Yeah, I remember you.
你和我祖母在圣路易斯玩牌
You were playing cards with my grandmother in St. Louis.
你有四个J 她有四个Q
You had four jacks. She had four queens.
你脸上的表情真是绝了
The look on your face.
你上一次看到希斯 你还记得
The last time you saw Heath, do you remember...
我打赌你丈夫肯定狠狠地打了你
I bet your husband gave you a sharp smack...
那晚 对吧
that night, am I right?
-希斯跟你说过... -我告诉妻子
- Did Heath, talk to you about what was... - I told my wife...
-他发生了什么吗 -卧室太冷了
- happening to him... - ...the bedroom was too cold.
你猜她干了什么 她把床点着了
So, what does she do? She set fire to the bed.
不是他 你知道吗
It wasn't him, you know?
不是谁
Wasn't who?
你知道的
You know.
他真的骗了你么所有人 对吧
He really did fool all of you, didn't he?
重新开火 然后让它烧开
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表