剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
When she's reading you and she senses your time is nigh,
首先 她会盯着你看
at first, she can't take her eyes off you,
然后她会无法直视你
then she can't bear to look at you.
她的手也是 一开始她伸手牵你
Same thing with her hands, at first, she's reaching out for you,
然后她马上推开
and then, she pulls away immediately
仿佛你有辐射一样
as if you were radioactive.
她没有对你做过这些 对吧
She hasn't behaved like that with you, has she?
你♥他♥妈♥在骗我啊
You are one bullshit-talking,
《阴阳魔界》那套鬼话 对不对
Twilight Zone assed ballbuster, aren't you?
天哪 抱歉 抱歉 哥们
Oh, Lordy! I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man,
我只是 我忍♥不住
I just... I couldn't resist!
你骗到我一秒了
You had me going there for a second.
-我都有点担心了 -十秒还差不多
- I-- I was worried. - Yeah, I'd say more like ten.
你为什么来
Why are you coming?
和你原因相同
Same reason you are.
寻找答案
Looking for answers.
我认识的有些警探 他们会
You know, some detectives I've known would, uh...
当一个凶案让他们抓耳挠心时
When a homicide gets under their skin and they, um...
他们会一遍遍地捶墙
they just keep hitting a wall over and over...
他们会去做各种绝望至极的事
I mean, they will resort to stuff that is so desperate,
各种疯狂的事 然后都不敢告诉任何人
so crazy, and afterwards they won't tell a soul about it,
因为怕局里的人嘲笑他们
for fear that they're gonna be laughed out of the squad.
-是吗 -没错 真是这样
- Is that a fact? - It is indeed. Yeah.
而现在 你太过急切想解决
And now, you're so desperate to solve
弗兰基·皮特森的凶案 泰伦斯·梅特兰的凶案
the Frankie Peterson homicide, the Terry Maitland murder,
沦落到不惜去追查恶魔的境地了
that you are reduced to checking out the boogeyman.
差不多是这样
Something like that, yeah.
我知道你还有些抗拒
I know you're still fighting it.
我明白
I get it.
为什么没有呢
I mean, why wouldn't you be?
没错
Indeed.
但出于一些原因
But for-- for some reason...
我跟你在一起时感觉更踏实些
I feel more grounded around you than I do with anyone else.
那真是千古之谜了
Well, that's a mystery for the ages.
你质疑我说的一切
You challenge everything I say.
有时 比起相信我的人 我更需要质疑
Sometimes, I need that more than I need believers.
西塞尔镇 27公里
我能住多久
So, how long can you put me up?
这也是你的房♥子 哥哥
It's your house, too, bro.
愤怒管理课怎么样了 你还去吗
What about the anger management class, you still goin' to that?
我该说点好笑的 比如我不上了
Now, I'm supposed to say something funny like I quit it
因为它把我惹恼了 但事实是 我
because it pissed me off. But, truth is, I'm--
我发现那很有用
I find it very helpful.
甚至可能再上一次
Might even sign up for a second helping.
那很好
Well, that's good.
我相信我的得分一直进步很快
I believe I'm improving on that score something fierce.
看看她 兄弟
Look at her, man.
她好像迫不及待要打他一顿
Like she couldn't wait to blow his ass up.
博尔顿家
Hm. The family Bolton.
后退200码
Keep back 200 yards.
我们要单独谈谈 兄弟
Give us a second, bro.
你要去哪
Hey, where're you going?
我要去汉堡王
I'm going to Burger King.
给我带点炸薯条
Bring me back some fries.
该死
Shit.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我能问一下怎么了吗 警官
May I ask what the problem is, officer?
有人投诉
There's been a complaint.
投诉 投诉什么 恕我直言
A complaint? About what? With all due respect,
-我甚至都没 -博尔顿先生
- I ain't even-- - Mr. Bolton?
先生 我们需要你下车
What I need for you to do, sir, is to step out of the car,
车就停在这 锁好
it's fine right where it is, lock it up,
跟我们走
come with us.
好吧
All right.
不是头一次了吧
Done this before, have we?
我还不知道自己为什么被关进来呢
I'm still waiting to hear why I was brought in.
警官们 我得告诉你们 我知道自己的权利
Sirs, I would tell you that I know my rights,
但上次我和一个治安官这么说后
but the last time I said that to a peace officer,
我得到了一记左拳附赠上述权利
I got a solid left to go with those aforementioned rights.
我至少能打电♥话♥吧
Could I get my phone call at least?
如果不是太麻烦的话
If it's not too much trouble?
谢谢
Thank you.
说这个有点尴尬 但
I, um... I feel a little awkward saying this, but...
我之前不知道你儿子的事
I didn't know about your son.
你知道吗 我给你讲一个
Hey, you know what? I got one for you.
我给你讲一个
I got one for you.
他出生那晚 好吧 我儿子
So, the night that he was born, okay, my son,
我开车从医院回我家
I'm driving back from the hospital to my place
去给珍妮取点东西
to pick up some things for Jeannie,
她在医院
she's in the hospital.
在我开车的时候 我
And, as I'm driving, I,
我开始和我妈聊天
I start talking to my mother,
在我脑海里 你知道的 说些像
you know, in my head. You know, stuff like, um,
"希望你能来看看他"
you know, "Wish you could see him,"
还有"他是个漂亮的小男孩 我希望你
and, "He's a beautiful boy and I wish you got
能抱着你漂亮的小孙子一次也好"
to hold your beautiful baby grandson just once," And, uh...
她大概15年前去世了 我那时16岁
She died about 15 years earlier, I would've been 16 at the time.
在她弥留的最后一天 我记得很清楚
And, on her last day on earth, which I remember very well,
她在家 躺在床上
she was at home, she was laying in bed,
她开始说起一首她还是个
and she started talking about this song that she liked
少女时喜欢的歌♥ 你知道吗
when she was a teenage girl, you know?
是一首叫做《华盛顿广场》的老爵士乐
And it was an old, jazzy banjo tune called
班卓琴调子 乡村流浪者的歌♥
"Washington Square" By The Village Stompers.
当时 她一说 我想我记得在地下室
Now, as she's talking, I'm thinking I remember seeing this
她收藏的那些唱片里见过这个
somewhere in her record collection down in the basement.
我就跑下去 开始翻找她那些唱片
And I run down, I'm looking through her records,
你知道 她45岁了
you know, her old 45s,
我离开了也就十来分钟
and I couldn't have been gone more than ten or 15 minutes,
我再上去时 她去世了
I come back up, she's passed.
然后我走进客厅
And then I go into the living room,
找到唱片机
I get the record player,
带回卧室
I bring it back into the bedroom,
我就坐在床上 然后我
and I just sit down on the bed and I--
我给她放了那首歌♥
I play it for her anyway.
那之后
And, uh... after that,
我打给我爸 告诉他这个消息
I called my dad, to tell him the news...
-你很孝顺 拉夫 -谢谢你 但是...
- You're a good son, Ralph. - Thank you, but-- but--
但是 等下 因为事情是这样的
but... wait, because here's the thing.
我只在那次
I only heard that song...
我播放那个唱片时听过那首曲子 此后
the one time that I played it for her, after which...
我有十五年没听到过了
I didn't hear it for 15 years,
直到那晚我边开车
until the night that I was driving,
边跟我妈妈说我儿子的事
talking to my mother about my son,
可你能相信吗
and wouldn't you know it,
就在那时
right then and there...
电台里响起了《华盛顿广场》
"Washington Square" comes on the radio.
十五年了 十五年了
Fifteen years. Fifteen years.
所以 你有什么看法吗
So, what do you make of that?
我觉得只是巧合
Sounds like a coincidence to me.
就这样吗
That's it?
因为 我还觉得那件事
'Cause, uh... Damn, I thought that was one, uh...
-是件奇事呢 -不 不 是挺奇怪的
- one hell of an anecdote, myself. - No, no, it-- it was.
挺好的
It was good.
天呐
Oh, dear.
我妈会喜欢听的
My mom would have loved that.
有个给我们跳舞的姑娘
Man, there was this one girl we had dancing for us,
希娜公主 我的天呐
Princess Sheena. Oh, my God!
她离开我们去女子甜心辣妹橄榄球联盟
She left us to play quarterback for the Kansas City Kitty Kats
给堪萨斯城猫咪队打四分卫了
in the all-girls Sugar and Spice Football League.
-什么来着 -跟你说吧
- The what? - Man, I'm telling ya.
她们比赛时穿着比基尼泳裤和吊带袜
They played in bikini bottoms and garter belts,
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表