剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
没 我现在打给他
No. I'm trying him now.
没 拉夫 豪丽没跟我联♥系♥
No, Ralph, I haven't heard from Holly,
不过...你问过杰克吗
but did you, uh... Did you talk to Jack?
他没接电♥话♥ 怎么了
No answer. Why?
她昨晚好像跟他打得火热
Well, she seemed to be chumming up with him last night.
不知道你注意到没有
I don't know if you noticed that.
-我注意到了 -很明显
- Yeah, I did. - A couple points there,
在场所有人里只有他跟她有互动
he was her only friend in the room.
-是的 -他现在不接电♥话♥
- True. - He's not answering his phone.
她也不接电♥话♥
She's not answering hers.
我们去他家汇合 好吗
I-- I'll meet you at his place. Okay?
好 我马上去
Yeah, I'm on my way.
好
Okay.
克劳德
Hey, Claude.
我给你装了点告别奖金
I gave you a little farewell bonus
你不用这样的
You didn't have to do that.
以前我妈每次把我扔在孤儿院
Whenever my mom dumped me in an orphanage
好跟她下一个人♥渣♥男友私奔
to go off with the next shit boyfriend,
她总会给我也留一个遣散费信封
she always gave me a little severance envelope, too, so...
我这可能是耳濡目染吧
I guess that's just how I was raised.
至少你得到的是现金
Well, at least you got cash.
每次我打开我的信封 只会有蛾子飞出来
Whenever I opened mine up, moths flew out.
谢了
Hey, thanks for this.
你有什么打算
So, what are you gonna do with yourself?
我不知道 天 我可能会回哈佛
I don't know, man. I might go back to Harvard.
拿到我的原子脑外科博士学位
Finish off my PhD in atomic brain surgery.
你真有意思
Funny guy.
只是最近感觉不太像我自己
Just ain't been feeling like myself, lately.
是的 这地方就是会让人有这种感觉
Yeah, this place'll do that to you.
好了 哥们
All right, bro.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
-回见 -好
- I'll see you around. - Yeah.
-为什么是我 -什么
- Why me? - What?
它为什么选了我
Why did it pick me?
这个...东西
This... thing...
它会被痛苦吸引
It's drawn to pain.
痛苦就是它的美酒
Pain is... its wine.
所以它选你
That's why you.
你一辈子都在受到不公的对待
You've been wronged all your life.
我不知道是谁 也不知道多少次了
I don't know by who, or by how many.
首先是我妈
My mother, for starters.
换个灯泡要几个心理医生
How many shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb?
一个
One.
但灯泡得真的想换
But the lightbulb really has to wanna change.
出♥售♥
我带你们去看主卧
Let me show you the master.
这个房♥间朝南
This room is south facing,
打开窗户能看到漂亮的风景
and there's a great view out that window.
非常不错
Very nice.
借过一下
Excuse me.
厨房♥在这边
The kitchen is this way.
这些电器都是房♥子自带的
All these appliances come with the home.
我超爱这个 比如 你想准备一大锅意面
Oh, and I love this. So convenient if you wanna
这个就很方便
fill a big pot for pasta, say.
地板都是原装硬木 浴室也是
All these floors are original hardwood, same in the bathrooms.
这里的学校怎么样
How are the schools?
学校是县里最好的
Some of the best in the county.
有好的体育课程吗
Good athletic program?
当然
Sure.
对 是我
Yep, it's me.
你说什么
Uh... Sorry?
泰瑞·梅特兰女士 杀人犯的妻子
Mrs. Terry Maitland, bride of Frankenstein?
我跟你们说了我的秘密 现在你们要考虑的是
I'm here pitching my heart out, and all you two can think about
打算先跟哪个朋友说我的事
is which of your friends you're gonna blab to about me first.
-这不公平 -这么跟你们说吧
- That's not fair. - Okay, I'll tell you what.
如果你们愿意签下买♥♥这破房♥子的合同
If you agree to go to contract on this dump,
现在你们就可以拿出相机
you can take your camera out right now,
我会一边吐鳄梨酱
and I will rotate my head 360 degrees
一边把头360度转一圈
while spitting up guacamole.
够了
That's enough.
等你们看一下客房♥再决定
Wait till you get a gander at the guest room.
我们要进去吗
Are we picking this?
尹 对
Ah, hey, Yune. Yeah.
不太好
Uh, it's not good.
我们该对她的车发布全境通告
Um... We should put a BOLO out on her car and...
我不知道发生了什么 如果他们在一起
I don't know what's happened, but if they are together,
那我们该认为他有武器 很危险
then, um... we should consider him armed and dangerous.
对
Yeah.
该死 我希望那是他的血 不是豪丽的
Shit, I hope that's his blood and not hers.
是啊
Yeah.
-亚力克 -豪丽失踪了
- Hey, Alec. - Holly's missing.
她怎么了
She what?
我们认为她和霍金斯在一起
We think she's with Hoskins.
你怎么知道他们在一起
Well, how do you know they're together?
基于我们目前所了解的情况
Well, it's a reasonable suspicion
这个怀疑很合理
given what we know so far.
你能帮帮我们吗
Can you help us?
听着 今天我有客人预约
Look, I am up to my ass in appointments today.
休息时我给你回电♥话♥ 行吗
Let me call you back when I catch a break, all right?
霍华德 是你把她卷了进来
You know what, Howard, you got her into this.
你是担心杰克·霍斯金吗
You're worried about Jack Hoskins?
昨晚 他一直看着她
Last night, he was looking at her
就像她是他的女神
like she was the answer to his prayers.
也许他们一起去哪玩了
Maybe they're off on some playdate together.
他们一起去玩
Oh, they're on a playdate?
要不你亲自过来看一下
You know, why don't you come over here and see the blood
这里到处是血
all over everything for yourself,
然后我们可以聊聊到底是不是去玩
then we can talk about a playdate.
我一有空就回你电♥话♥
I'll call you back as soon as-- -
亚力克
Alec?
他强迫你为他做了什么
What has he forced you to do for him?
没什么
Oh, not much.
准备了点食物 买♥♥了些东西
A little food catering. A little shopping.
搞点小监视
A little... spying.
昨天你为什么不阻止我参加那个会议
Why didn't you just stop me from going to that meeting yesterday?
为什么不阻止我告诉大家我知道的事
Why didn't you just stop me from telling everyone what I knew?
相反
Yet...
你直接把我带到那 你还
you took me straight there, and you...
仔细听我讲的每句话
hung on every word.
甚至帮我说话
Even fought for me.
看他让你付出了什么代价
Look how he's making you pay.
麻烦眼睛看着路
Keep your eyes on the road, please.
我原本指望你再多说一些
I was really hoping you could tell me so much more
你知道的事
than you really can.
拉夫
Hey, Ralph.
-杰罗姆怎么样 -他很好
- How's Jerome? - He's good.
-你呢 -很好
- How are you? - Good!
抱歉 稍等
Sorry, hold on for a second.
外面天气很好啊
It's really nice out today
怎么了
What's up?
我想跟你谈谈杰克
I just wanna talk to you about Jack.
他又怎么了
What'd he do now?
我们觉得他
We think he's
带走了我们的调查员 豪丽·吉布尼
taken our investigator, Holly Gibney.
什么叫"带走"
What do you mean, "Taken"?
还不确定 但你们关系不错 对吧
Not exactly sure, but you guys are pretty tight, right?
你注意到他最近几天有什么异样吗
You notice anything about him in the last couple of days?
洗礼以后我就没见过他了
I haven't seen him since the christening.
那天你也在 跟我一样
You were there, same as me.
是啊 你还记得你跟着他出去吗
Yeah, you-- You remember when you followed him outside?
那你为什么不抱我的儿子
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表