剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
我之前也是这么想的 但...
That's what I thought, too, but then--
你不能靠近这东西
You can't go anywhere near this thing.
你根本不知道自己面对的是什么
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
珍妮 大家都只是在商量 没做什么
Jeannie, nobody's doing anything but talking, so...
回家来
Come home.
现在不行
I can't right now.
天啊
Jesus!
别去找它
Do not go after it.
求你了
Please.
还有其他人会负责找它
There are others to do that.
我们只是把我们知道的情况分享给他们
We're just gonna share what we know with them,
然后就让路
then step away.
爱你
Love you.
根本没有熊
There are no bears.
-以前就有 -你怎么知道
- There were in the olden days. - How do you know?
因为我在里面潜伏过一晚 为了看它们
'Cause I snuck in there one night to check for them.
你才没有
You did not.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
我想进去
I wanna go in.
你有25分钱吗
Uh. Do you have 25 cents?
我可没有
'Cause I don't.
过来 这边
Come on. This way.
爸爸会打死我们的
Dad's gonna kill us.
你不告诉他就不会
Not if you don't tell him.
别闹了
Cut it out.
它慌了
It's panicked.
变形还没完成
Wasn't finished transforming.
它还没准备好
It wasn't ready.
那它为什么要暴露自己
So, why did it expose itself?
它饿了
It's hungry.
现在已经过了一天 更饿了
And now, a day later, hungrier still.
快饿疯了
Starving.
意思是它可能会朝另一个孩子下手
Which means it's gonna take a run at another kid.
只是什么时候的问题
Just a matter of when.
你们看到他把那大汉打倒在地的样子了吗
You see how he just about knocked that big guy on his ass?
我说不好
I don't know.
要是我有一阵没吃东西 我会变虚弱
I don't eat for a while, I get kinda weak.
希望这些行动消耗了它的体力
Hopefully, the effort cost him.
希望吧
Hopefully.
这地方周围十英里内只有一处墓地
There's only one cemetery within ten miles of this place.
新橄榄浸信会
The New Olive Baptist.
睡仙喜欢躲在被它盯上的目标家人附近
Cuco likes to hole up near his victims' families.
如果博尔顿家有人埋在那里
Look, if the Boltons have people buried there,
我们应该去看看
we should check it out.
你家里有什么人埋在新橄榄浸信会墓地吗
Do you have any family buried at New Olive Baptist?
我什么
Do I what?
-你家里有... -我听请你说了什么
- Do you have any family buried-- - I heard you the first time.
没有 我们喜欢另一家 上帝之子
No, we favor the other one. Child of God.
我没看到还有别的墓地
I didn't see any second one.
那是因为所有的棺材
Well, that's because all the coffins,
都在60年代被洪水冲走了
they got flooded in the '60s.
所有那些死人 相当于从山上
All those dead folks, kinda body surfin'
冲浪冲进了河里
down the hill toward the river.
快看啊 那是乔爷爷 他在冲我们挥手呢
"Hey, look, there's Grandpap Joe and he's waving at us."
肯定是值得一看的大场面
That must have been some sight to see.
在我家乡
Now, cups never figured out
警♥察♥从来不知道吃完东西要洗碗
how to wash themselves where I'm from.
我只剩他一个亲人
He's all I got.
你哥哥吗
Your brother?
对
That's right.
我懂你的意思
I hear you.
但愿你懂
Well, I hope you do.
印第安人洞穴之旅
伊芙
Hey, Ev.
我儿子今早有来这里吗
Hey, my boys come through here this mornin'?
没人来这里
Oh, nobody's come through here.
你是我今天见到的第一个人
You're the first soul I've seen all day.
怎么了 他们不见了吗
Why? Are they lost?
他们在附近某个地方
Uh... They around here somewhere.
我只是不 不知道
I just don't-- I don't know, uh...
我要进去看看
Hey, uh, I-- I need to go inside and give a look around.
进去吧 拿个手电筒
Oh, just go on in and grab yourself a flashlight.
谢谢 伊芙
All right, thanks, Ev.
埃米特 小心点
And Emmitt, be careful.
进去的人总是迷路
People get turned around in there all the time.
那个爷爷和孩子来
The grandfather and the kid are coming in
辨认嫌疑人的更多照片
to look at more mugshots.
警局让我们和他们聊聊
They're gonna let us talk to them.
这就对了
There you go.
这就对了
There you go.
系安全带
Seat belts.
对
Yeah.
行
Okay.
家里见
Okay, I'll see you at home.
你没事吧
You all right?
一位来自普雷斯特县的警探施文克
We... You just got a heads up from a Detective Schwenk
刚给你发了一个提醒 说一名徒步者打来电♥话♥
over in Prester County, said that a hiker called in...
说他发现了一个小男孩的尸体
saying he came across the body of a young boy
被抛在一条小路上
laying, um, in the trail.
好
Okay.
小男孩一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 几乎被撕成两半了
The boy was nude and, uh, he was pretty torn up.
他的脸部快没了 像是被动物攻击了
His... face was about gone like an animal had had at it.
他们正在去现场的路上
They're on the way over there now
想问你要不要去
and wanted to know if you wanted to come by...
因为...
given the...
你懂的
You know.
不 我不去
No. Uh... No.
但告诉他们随时让我了解进展
But tell them to keep me posted
把我的手♥机♥号♥和家里的座机号♥给他们
and give them my home number and my cell.
那个老女人想跟那老家伙说话
You know, when the old lady wanted to talk to the old man
又不想让我听到时 就她会派我出门
without me listening, she'd send me on an errand.
买♥♥炸鸡吗
Like getting chicken.
大多时候是买♥♥烟
Cigarettes, mostly.
你知道我们说的
You know how fucked up this is,
这些有多么扯淡吗
what we're talking about here?
一个可以变成其他人的玩意
A thing that can become other people?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你就这么轻易相信了吗
You don't have any issue believing that?
我是名刑事辩护律师 什么都可以相信
I'm a criminal defense lawyer. I can believe anything.
豪丽说 只有我有所行动
Holly said this thing knows everything
这东西就会知道我想的一切
that comes into my head as soon as I do,
就像它在我的大脑中四处游走
like it's walking around in there...
阅读我的想法 看到我看到的
reading my thoughts and seeing out of my eyes.
你可以靠边停下车吗
Hey, do you mind pulling over, please?
我得下车
I gotta get out.
-好 稍等 稍等 -我要吐了
- Yeah, hold on, hold on. - I'm gonna be sick.
操
Fuck!
见鬼
Ah, shit!
多谢
Thanks.
当你第一次出现感冒症状的时候
You know when you're first coming down with a cold,
你有没有跟自己说 "精神控制身体
you ever tell yourself, "Mind over matter.
我能 也会把它从我身上驱走"
I can will this out of me"?
-有 -管不管用
- Yeah. - It ever work?
没用
No.
我也是
Me neither.
感冒 流感 病毒 癌症 如果它们找上你
Cold, flu, virus, cancer. It want in?
你♥他♥妈♥的什么也做不了
There's not a fucking thing you can do about it.
这东西也是一样
Same with this thing.
它想找我 它就来了
It wanted in. It got in.
操
Fuck!
赫舍尔和温妮弗雷德·麦卡伦
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表