剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
你只是没坏到让我记住的程度
you just weren't bad enough to make my hit parade.
是啊
Right.
约翰 我觉得我们迷路了
John, I think we're lost.
没事的
Hey. Hey, it's okay.
我们会从我们进来的路出去的
We'll just go out the way we came.
是这条路
It's-- It's this way.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Positive.
我不觉得是这个
I don't think this is it.
不 是的 就是
No, it is. It is.
调头吧 不是
Turn around. This isn't it.
约翰 乔治
John! George!
我们没走过这条路
Um... We didn't come this way.
孩子们
Boys!
爸爸
Dad!
孩子们
Boys?
-爸爸 -你们能听见吗
- Dad! - Can you hear me?
爸爸 我们在里面
Dad, we're in here.
爸爸 救命
Daddy, help.
孩子们
Boys!
约翰 乔治
John, George!
爸爸 你在哪
Dad, where are you?
爸爸 你能听见我们吗
Dad, can you hear us?
爸爸 我们迷路了
Dad, we're lost.
爸爸 我们需要你的帮助 我们困住了
Dad, we need your help. We're stuck.
熊洞
-孩子们 -我们困住了 爸爸
- Boys! - We're stuck, Dad.
孩子们 你们能听见我吗
Boys, can you hear me?
爸爸 救命
Daddy, help.
爸爸 你能听见我们吗
Dad, can you hear us?
-爸爸 -约翰
- Dad! - John?
约翰 你能听见我的声音吗
John, can you come to the sound of my voice?
爸爸
Dad?
约翰
John?
你和你弟弟别动 好吗
You and your brother stop movin'! Okay?
待在原地 我去找人帮忙 别动
Stay put, I'm going for help. Don't move.
你知道后面那条进洞穴的路吗
Did you know about the back way into the caves?
那条卡着石头的小通道吗
That itty-bitty rock split?
-能从那里穿过的只有... -孩子
- Only folks who can get through there would be-- - Children.
你是在问我见过他们吗
Uh. You just asked me if I saw them,
埃米特 对不起 我不是故意的
Emmitt, I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinkin'!
达拉和我非常感谢你们
Dara and I can't thank y'all enough
能这么快就过来帮我们
coming to help us so quickly.
我们的孩子在洞里迷路了
Our boys are lost in them caves
我们想让他们回到我们身边
and we want them home with us where they belong.
克拉克家的男孩子和我们几个去后面
The Clark boys and a few of us gon' go the back way,
剩下的你们穿过纪念品商店进去
the rest of y'all gon' go in through the souvenir shop,
-马上好吗 -好
- all right now? - Yeah.
把他们带回家
Let's bring 'em home.
那就是他最后看见的地方
That's where he was last seen,
他们向西走了
then he ran off toward the west.
如果他们一直这个方向
If he kept heading in that direction,
-他会从高速出去 -那里没有洞穴吗
- he'd end up at the highway. - No caves around there?
一个都没有
No, not one.
那个孩子说它告诉他一个洞穴
Well, the kid said it told him about a cave
熊会在那里的岩石上磨爪子 但是
that bears used to sharpen their claws on the rocks, but...
没有别人
you know, no one else, you know,
知道他说的是什么 所以...
knew what he was referring to, so...
那是因为他们得回到九十年代才能想得起来
Well, that's because they'd have to be near their 90s to recall it.
那个古老的熊洞
The old bear cave...
已经被封住了
has been sealed,
1947年起就被人遗忘了
mostly forgotten about since 1947.
为什么
Why?
就是啊 为什么
Why, indeed.
就在那一年 四七年
It was in that very same year, '47,
韦弗家的小孩自己跑了进去迷了路
the young Weaver boys got themselves good and lost in there.
以及第一批搜救队
Then came the first of the search parties.
我的四个亲戚就在其中
Took four of my kin.
亲爱的
Honey.
那几个孩子会完好如初的 好吗
Those boys are as good as out, okay?
好吗
All right?
我听到那边有他们的动静
I can hear them over there.
-在哪 -那边
- Where? - There. That way.
-别出声 -爸爸
- Hush. Shh! - Dad?
刚刚声音比较大
It was louder before.
孩子们
Boys?
孩子们
Boys?
孩子们
Boys?
孩子们
Boys?
爸爸
Dad!
孩子们 跟着我们的声音过来
Boys? Follow the sounds of our voices.
爸爸
Dad!
孩子们 能听见我们的声音吗
Boys? Can you hear us?
爸爸
Dad?
我们来了 孩子们
We're here, boys.
爸爸 你在哪
Dad, where are you?
约翰 乔治 我们来了
John, George, we're here.
约翰 乔治 爸爸来了
John? George, Daddy's coming.
你们没事吧
You all right?
他们都死了吗
They all died?
没有当场死去
Not right away.
但他们都被困在了里面
But they were trapped.
没有食物 没有水 也出不去
No food, no water, no way out.
自己想象一下 里面的人
So, you imagine for yourselves what it must have been like
是怎么慢慢死去的
for those people to waste away in there,
他们过了多久就...
how long it would have taken for them to...
一个接一个地死去了
give up the ghost one by one.
肯定还派出了别的搜救队
There must have been other search parties.
的确有
Indeed, there was.
但他们能做的事只有
But the only thing any of them could do
弄清楚最有可能
is try to figure out the most likely place
是哪里的石头落了下来困住了他们
where that rockfall had-- had sealed them in.
那时候
See, back then...
没有人能弄清楚怎样在不炸掉这个洞的前提下
nobody could figure out how to get to the other side
穿到洞的另一头
of those rocks without blasting it.
然后 整个洞穴开始坍塌
Then, the whole cave system collapse.
所以...
So...
他们现在都还在那 三十四个大人和小孩
...there they still lie. Thirty-four men and boys,
包括我祖父和他三个兄弟
including my grandfather and his three brothers,
所以我才能跟你说出那件事的始末
which is how come I can give you chapter and verse on that event,
而这里大多数人都不知情
whilst most people around here cannot.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry for your family.
你问我我家人葬在哪
Yeah, you ask me where my people are buried around here?
那个地狱洞穴一定是
That goddamn hellhole's gotta be
州上最大的博尔顿家族墓地
the biggest Bolton family plot in the state.
所以你说那个洞已经被封死了
So, you say the system is sealed.
没有进去的路了
So, there's no way in?
要进那些洞穴
There's an old souvenir shop
必经一个老纪念品商店
that you had to go through to get into the caves,
但是 州里等最后一批搜救队出来后
but... the state, they cemented it up
就立刻封锁了那里
right after the last of the search parties got out.
现在 当地的一些废物一直想把石头弄开t
Now, these local shitbirds been breaking it down,
他们好进洞去 等自己磕了药
so they can get in there, they can get high,
可以在里面和自己未成年的心肝宝贝造人
make babies with their underage sweethearts.
或许你可以指给我们看看
Can you perhaps just show me
那个地方在哪里
where that is on this?
不 不在这张小破地图上
Well, no. Not on this little dinky thing.
你一定能给我们点方向
You gotta be able to give us some kind of idea.
等等
Hold on.
我们找到他了 他在这里面
We found him. He's in there.
也就是说既有好消息也有坏消息
That's the good news and the bad news at the same time.
就在这
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表