剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
Herschel and Winnifred McCallum.
他们的死亡时间间隔三天
They died three days apart.
也许就像那种令人心碎的故事一样
Maybe it was one of those broken heart stories.
总是像那样
Always liked those.
夫妻中的一方死了
You know, one spouse dies,
另一方也活不下去了
and the other can't live without them,
于是几天后也去世了
so they go a few days later.
我有个叔叔阿姨就是这样
I had an aunt and uncle that went like that.
他们死于流感
They died of influenza.
你要对我施展你那豪丽风格的
So, you're gonna pull some Holly-style
怪异天赋吗
strange genius business on me?
他们称之为1918年西班牙大流感
They called it the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918,
不过它是从堪萨斯的一个军队基地起源
except it started at an army base in Kansas,
从那里起源
went out from there
带走了全球五千万人的性命
and killed 50 million people around the world.
看看这个镇遭受的重创
Look how hard it hit this town.
不管历史怎么说
Well... history be damned, you know.
我觉得麦卡伦夫妇是太心灵相契
I believe they were so co-joined at the soul, the McCallums,
结果 就决定跟随对方
that... one just decided to follow the other
走向未知的死亡
into whatever came next.
我说了什么好笑的话吗
Did I say something funny?
没有
No.
那你笑什么
What are you smiling about?
没什么
Nothing.
我们走
Let's go.
当他问我在地图上找什么的时候
When he asked me at the map what I was looking for,
我说我想找到一个洞穴
I said I was trying to find the cave
里面有剑齿虎的脚印
that had the saber-toothed tiger footprints.
他说他不知道那个
He said he didn't know that one,
但他知道有个洞穴以前住着史前熊
but he did know one where prehistoric bears had lived.
他说他见过它们的熊爪印
He said he'd seen their claw marks.
然后他说我该亲自去看看
And then, he said I should see it for myself.
然后我们就一起走了
And then, we were walking.
他还说了其他事吗
Did he say anything else?
后来他就没说过话
He was quiet after that.
然后我听到旺达大喊
Then, I heard Wanda yelling
我以为她在生我的气
and I thought she was angry at me.
他抓了我弟弟 来人啊
He has my brother! Someone!
停下 离他远点
Stop! Get away from him!
然后他推开了我
Then he pushed me away.
我转身看到麦克爷爷在和他打斗
I turned around and saw Grandpa Mike wrestling with him.
我很害怕 因为我不想让他
I was scared because I didn't want him
再心脏病发作
to get another heart attack.
你做得很好 山姆
You know what, you've done great, Sam.
我还有最后一个问题
Now, I just got one last question,
然后就完事了 好吗
then we're all done here, okay?
他碰你了吗
Did he touch you?
这是我问他的第一个问题 他说
That's the first question I asked him, he said--
这很重要 拜托
Very important, please.
山姆
Sam.
他推了我
Well, he shoved me.
-这算是碰吧 -对
- That's like touching. - Yeah.
然后他把手放在过我的肩上
And he had his hand on my shoulder
就在我们走路的时候
when we were walking.
那时我心思在别的地方
My priority was elsewhere.
他有没有划伤你 哪怕只是不小心
Did he scratch you, maybe even just by accident?
有没有任何伤口
Any scratch?
没有
No.
他会不会已经伤害了我
Would he have hurt me?
不不 我不 我觉得没有
No. No, no, no. I don't-- I-- No, I don't believe so.
这没道理
This makes no sense.
什么
What doesn't?
它为什么去那边了
Why did it run that way?
洞穴明明在这个方向
The caves are over there.
这里也无处藏身
There's no place to hide over here.
那边没有灯 所以
There's no light over there, which means it's...
这里很难进行追逐
harder for people to give chase.
要面对这种事
So, that must have been a hell of a thing
肯定很不容易
to confront this thing.
见鬼 要是我年轻20岁
Shit, if I was 20 years younger,
肯定把那人撕成两半了
I would've broken him in two.
为什么你问山姆他有没有划伤
Why'd you ask Sam if he got scratched?
这个人难道有什么需要注意的
This guy have some kind of a contagious disease
传染疾病吗
we need to be worried about?
只是
It's, um...
我们需要问的常规问题
just a question that we're required to ask in,
尤其是在这种案子上
you know, cases like these.
反正等我们回去后
Well, I'm gonna get him checked out
-我就带他做身体♥检♥查 -也没坏处
- as soon as we get back. - Can't hurt.
-你呢 -有划伤吗
- How 'bout you? - What, getting scratched?
就算有 我也没感觉到
If he did, I didn't feel it.
那戴维森先生
So, Mr. Davidson,
现在你有时间冷静回想了
now that you've had some time to sit with this,
你还有其他想说的吗 关于这个男人
is there anything more that you could tell us about this man?
眼睛很怪
Weird eyes.
怎么个怪法
Weird how?
我第一次见他时
Well, when I first saw him...
感觉眼珠离眼眶很远 你懂我意思吗
they seemed kinda too far back in the sockets, you know what I mean?
但那时他戴了个傻♥逼♥狐狸面具
But he was wearing that dumb-ass fox mask,
所以我以为是面具的错觉
so I just chalked it up to that.
当我把面具拿下来后
When I pulled that thing off him...
他看着我的样子 仍然像从面具后窥视一般
he still looked like he was staring at me from under a mask.
有消息吗
Anything useful?
你知道这附近有熊洞吗
Do you know of any bear caves in the area?
我还是在这土生土长的呢
And I'm born and raised.
我们找到了男孩说的剑齿虎洞穴
We got a Sabertooth Cave like the boy said
和一个铜斑蛇洞穴
and a Copperhead Cave.
有一个红屋顶洞穴和一个阿希加洞
We got a Red Roof and an Ahiga,
-但没有熊洞 -好吧
- but no bear cave. - Right.
-谢谢你帮忙 -应该做的
- Thanks for your time. - Sure thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you are. - All right, thank you.
公路天堂炸鸡
我们应该调头
Hey, we should be heading back,
这是大家的午餐
this being everybody's midday meal.
严格说中午已经过去两小时了
Midday is technically two hours away.
来啊 坐吧
Come on, sit down.
这么多事后 我想马上就吃一顿
After all of that build up, I'm dying for a taste right now.
好吧
All right.
你喜欢吃鸡翅吗
You a wing man?
我什么都喜欢吃
I am an anything man.
-天啊 -对吧
- My God. - Right?
-这真是 -方圆200英里最好吃的炸鸡
- This is-- - Best damn chicken in 200 miles.
你不记得我了 对吗
You don't remember me, do you?
记得你 在哪
Remember you? From?
法庭 八年前
Court. About eight years ago.
-代理你吗 -对 先生
- Representing you? - Yes, sir.
-什么指控 -殴打和侵犯人身罪
- On what charge? - Assault and battery,
在酒吧打架
coming off of a bar fight.
-你赢了吗 -法庭上吗
- Did you win? - In court?
不 酒吧打架
No, in the bar fight.
如果我输了
Well, if I'd had lost,
我也不需要律师 对吧
I wouldn't have needed a lawyer, would I?
那法庭判决呢
How about in court?
90天社区服务 强制加入戒酒会
Ninety days in county, mandatory AA.
我跟你说 如果我不记得你
Well, I'll tell you, if I don't remember you,
是件好事
consider it a compliment.
怎么说
How's that?
我这些年来为不少
With all of the truly evil bastards
真正十恶不赦的混♥蛋♥辩护过
that I have had to stand up for over the years,
克劳德 兄弟
Claude, my man,
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表