剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
我曾觉得你像其他人一样可以 但
I thought you could be like anyone else, but...
我不再那么确定了
I'm not so sure anymore.
我知道 那把刀确实
I know that, uh, this knife's certainly...
没有达到预期的效果 依我看
isn't doing the trick. Here's how I see it.
你很虚弱 你变得越来越虚弱
You're weak. You're getting weaker.
你没法跑
You can't run.
你无处藏
You can't hide.
你不能捕猎
You can't hunt,
这意味着你无法喂饱自己
which means you can't feed and fill yourself.
我可以马上轻易地离开这里了
There's nothing stopping me from just walking outta here right now,
带回一大车的游客 就看着他们
come back with a bus load of tourists and just watch them
他妈的推推搡搡
fucking push each other out of the way,
不顾一切地试图找到最好的角度
desperate, trying to get the best angle of
看看你残破的臭脸
what's left of your fucking face.
然后轮到好奇的科学团体
And then comes the ever curious scientific community.
他们一定会对你很感兴趣
They're gonna be real interested in you.
刺探 调查 注射 提取
Poking, probing, injecting, extracting.
他们会在你身上做切片
They'll cut little pieces of you off,
带回实验室
take it back to the lab,
就一直他妈的一片 一片 一片切你的肉
Just keep fucking carving you and carving you and carving you
直到
until...
对 你不想那样 对吧
Yeah, you wouldn't want that, would ya?
如果没有人知道你的存在
And it would serve our purposes
那样
much better...
对我们来说更好
if no one ever knew that you ever existed.
所以
So...
你必须消失
you gotta go.
他
He, uh...
他是为了我才来的
He came here to be with me.
这是唯一的理由
That was the only reason.
豪丽 当地警方随时都会来
Holly, the locals could appear at any stage.
我们需要赶快讨论一下
We need to talk pretty fast.
统一一下我们的说辞
Get our story straight.
佐治亚州调查局萨布洛副队来电
Lieutenant Sablo from GBI.
-我是海耶斯 -海耶斯 我是萨布洛
- Hayes. - Hayes, it's Sablo.
我们在田纳西州的西塞尔镇
We're down here in Cecil, Tennessee.
在一停车场发生了枪战
There was a shootout in the parking lot.
礼品店外 亚力克·佩里死了
The gift shop, Alec Pelley's dead.
霍伊·所罗门和杰克·霍斯金也死了
Howie Saloman is dead. Jack Hoskins is dead.
他们死了
They're dead?
枪手是个警♥察♥ 你们自己人
The shooter was a cop. One of your own.
但他不是自己作的案
But he didn't act alone.
事实上 他是被人强迫的
In fact, he was compelled to kill by someone else.
他还有同伙吗
Like... he had an accomplice?
杰克·霍斯金
不 我不是说霍斯金有同伙
No, I'm saying Hoskins was the accomplice.
我觉得杀害弗兰基·皮特森的真正凶手
The alpha who I believe killed Frankie Peterson
仍未被我们抓到
is still out there.
在两天前 他企图
He attempted to grab another boy
抓住这里的另一个男孩
down here two nights ago.
他逃跑了
He got away,
但是有人拍到他了 我给你发链接
but we got him on video, so I'm gonna send you the link.
等等 等等 慢着
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, just, uh...
这不是谁的错 好吗
It's nobody's fault, okay?
但我觉得你办公室做出的一些决定
But I believe certain decisions coming out of your office
需要重新推敲一下 你同意吗
need to be revisited. Wouldn't you agree?
西里·博尔顿接到了一通
So, Seale Bolton receives a phone call
匿名电♥话♥ 他自称是我的同事
from an unknown individual who says he works with me.
此无名氏自称他知道
This individual claims to have knowledge of the whereabouts
很可能是弗兰基·皮特森凶案嫌疑人的下落
of a more likely suspect in the Frankie Peterson murder.
告诉我到底发生了什么 克劳德
You wanna tell me what happened, Claude?
-我跟你说过了 -我想再听一遍
- I already told you. -Well, I'd like to hear it again.
萨布洛警探和安德森警探
Detective Sablo and Anderson,
在诺基郡地检打算重审弗兰克·皮特森凶案时
they came to interview me when the Cherokee County DA
来找我进行询问
was considering reopening the Frank Peterson homicide.
为什么找你
Why you?
因为我说是他们逮捕的嫌疑人
Because I identified the man they arrested for it,
泰瑞·梅特兰 走进桃子瓣时
Terry Maitland, when he walked into the Peach Crease,
全身是血
covered in blood.
但你越仔细想
But the more you thought about it...
但我越仔细想
Well, the more I thought about it,
我越意识到我犯了错 那不是他
the more I-- I realized I made a mistake. It wasn't him.
那只是和他长得有些相似的人 只是这样
It was just someone who looked a little like him. That's all.
皮特森凶案的证人
Witnesses from the Peterson homicide.
把审问记录拿给我
I need the transcripts from the interviews.
这个打电♥话♥的人明确说让你去哪找他了吗
This caller, did he specifically tell you where to find him?
是的 山那边废弃的礼品店
Yeah, the abandoned souvenir shop on the side of that hill,
所以我们就过去调查
so we went to investigate.
-你们去了那边 -是的 我的怀疑是
- You went there? - Yeah. My assumption is that
他是为了干掉克劳德·博尔顿才去的
he's there to take out Claude Bolton,
他觉得克劳德是个威胁
who he perceives as a threat.
你说的他是杰克·霍斯金吗
Him being Jack Hoskins.
他是你的队伍里的警探
The detective from your squad
因绑♥架♥ 谋杀未遂而失踪
who's been in the wind for kidnapping, attempted murder.
同一个人
The same.
所以我把这通电♥话♥理解为
Yeah, so, I, uh... interpreted the phone call
一个陷阱
as being made to set up an ambush.
老实说 我以为整件事
Frankly, I thought the whole thing
会是一个骗局
was gonna turn out to be bullshit.
我错了
Was wrong.
他们会扣留我弟弟的遗体多久
How long they gonna keep my brother's body for?
希望不会太久
Hopefully not for too long.
不太久是多久
Well, how long is not too long?
克劳德 跟我说说电♥话♥的事
Claude, tell me about the phone call.
三月三日到七日
March 3rd through the 7th,
梅特兰最后一次去探望他父亲...
Maitland's last visit to see his father, um...
我在调查的过程中 遇见了卡卡瓦奇先生
On my investigation, I encountered Mr. Katcavage,
...前代顿警♥察♥局探员 他这些年来
uh... former Dayton PD detective who had worked dozens
经手了十几起凶杀案 我发现他...
of homicides over the years. I found him...
我发现他能力很强
I found him, uh, highly competent,
所以我推荐我的雇主...
so I recommended that my employer...
雇请他加入团队
hire him as part of the team.
嗨 亲爱的 是我
Hey, darlin', it's me.
珍妮 如果我们要结束这件事
So if we're gonna pull this off, Jeannie,
我需要你做点事
there's something I need you to do.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
不管你接受还是拒绝那东西的存在
Whether you accept or reject the reality of that thing,
现在不重要 重要的是...
it's not important right now. What is important...
当他们问你
is that when they ask you,
他们肯定会问你
and they will definitely ask you
和豪丽·吉布尼见面的事
about that meeting with Holly Gibney,
请不要提到变形
please don't mention anything about shape shifters
睡仙 或其它听起来超自然的内容
or El Cucos or anything that might sound supernatural.
好吗
Okay?
否则...
Otherwise...
可以
I can do that.
梅特兰夫人 我今天过来告诉你
What I've come to tell you today, Mrs. Maitland...
弗兰基·皮特森被害案件
is that there have been certain developments
已经取得一定进展
in the Frankie Peterson homicide case.
已经展开一些新的调查途径
Some new avenues of inquiry have opened.
我们正在重新启动这件案子
We're reopening the case.
那你们所谓一锤定音的法医鉴定呢
What about your slam dunk forensics?
我们重新检验了犯罪现场
Well, we reexamined the perp DNA
得到的罪犯基因
we got from the crime scene
发现我们实际拿到的是罪犯和受害者基因
and discovered that what we actually had was a mixture of samples,
混在一起的样本 这在法庭上是无效的
perp and the victim, which makes it unreliable in court.
孩子们 请回到楼上去
Girls, I need you to go upstairs, please.
星期一 我会举♥行♥一个记者招待会
On Monday, I'm holding a press conference
宣布重新开启调查...
to announce the reopening of the investigation...
正式对外宣布撤销
and to officially go on record regarding the dropping
对泰瑞·梅特兰的指控
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表