剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
1966...
雷诺多芬
Renault Dauphin,
三厢四门轿车
three-box, four-door saloon model,
845CC发动机 1967年停产
845CC engine, discontinued 1967.
-豪丽·吉布尼 -豪丽 我是亚力克·佩里
- Holly Gibney. - Hey, Holly, it's Alec Pelley.
你好 亚力克·佩里
Hello, Alec Pelley.
很高兴再次听到你的声音
Nice to hear your voice again.
我也是
It's nice to hear your voice again, too.
我就直入正题了
I guess I'll cut right to the chase here, um...
本地警局逮捕了一个人
A man was arrested down here by local PD...
罪名是奸♥杀♥一个11岁的小男孩
for the rape and murder of an 11-year-old boy,
但...
but...
他们还是无法确定
there's still some question as to whether
有没有抓错人
they collared the right guy.
所以
And...
想得到解答就需要去趟俄亥俄州的代顿
answering that involves backchecking a trip
疑犯和他家人三月初去过那里
he made to Dayton Ohio with his family in early March.
对你来说是不是小菜一碟
Does that, uh... That sound like a piece of cake to you?
谁是逮捕疑犯的警官
Who was the arresting officer?
拉夫·安德森
Ralph Anderson.
电♥话♥里我不会承诺任何事
Well, I'm not agreeing to anything over the phone.
-为什么 -因为上次
- Okay... Why's that? - Because the last time
我这么干过 最后我和要找的
I committed to a job that way, it turned out that the man
离家出走的女儿回到雇主家时
who hired me had a swastika tattooed on his forehead
才发现雇我的人
and I didn't discover that
前额上纹着一个纳粹万字纹
until I turned up at his house with his runaway daughter.
所以如果他想我参与调查
So, if he wants me to be part of his investigation,
-他得亲自来见我 -好
- he has to see me face to face. - Okay.
我可以跟豪伊说
Well, I guess I can talk to Howie,
也许你要飞过来
maybe fly you down here.
你也知道 我怕坐飞机
Well, as you know, I'm an aviophobic.
你什么
You're what?
你坐了我的位置
You're sitting in my seat.
还在吗
Hello?
小姐 你没看见其他凳子吗
Miss, do you see the other stools.
你可以坐那里 但你
You're okay where you are, but you...
你坐了我的位置
you're sitting in my seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
豪丽 还在吗
Holly? You still there?
我还在
Yes, I'm still here.
你刚才说自己什么
What was that you just called yourself?
-我不坐飞机 -好
- I'm not flying. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
老掉牙的伎俩
Oldest trick in the book.
什么
What's that?
我知道你在做什么 你...
I know what you're doing, you...
你遇到了一个糟糕的演员 对吧
So, you have a bad actor with you in the box, right?
他以为自己已经回答了你所有问题
And he thinks he's finished answering all your questions,
你只用坐在这里
all you gotta do is sit there.
一言不发
Say nothing.
你反应过来之前 他开始紧张
Before you know it, he gets nervous,
便开口说话 然后你抓到了他的马脚
starts talking and then you got him,
因为你发现他在重复演练好的答案
because you got him going past his rehearsed answers.
所以...
So...
上次咨♥询♥后 你过得怎么样
how have you been spending your time since our last session?
大多是琐事
Chores, mostly.
什么样的琐事
What kind of chores?
修整花♥园♥ 打扫院子 修车
You know, gardening, yard work, cars.
我听说干体力活也有疗愈效果
I hear that physical activity is its own kind of therapy.
家里怎么样
How are things at home?
-家里 -和你妻子怎么样
- Home? - With your wife?
很好 我们向来很好
Oh. We're good. We're always good.
我是说...
I mean, you know...
曾经有段时间...
There was a time, you know, when...
我觉得 我不太确定
Well, I guess, you know, I wasn't so sure,
我们能否挺过去 大概...
we were going to make it. Maybe for...
六个月左右时间 但是...
about six months or so, but...
我们挺过来了 我们现在很好
we made it and, uh, we're good.
发生了什么事
What was going on?
失去了一个孩子
Losing a child.
我们的独子
Our only child.
我想...
And I guess that, uh...
这种事要么...
something like that's either going to...
能让彼此关系无比紧密 要么...
bring you closer than you ever been or, uh, it's gonna...
会把你们分开
It's, uh... It'll tear you apart and...
两种情况我都见过
I've seen it happens both ways.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不 我说了 我们挺过来了
No, like I said, we got through it.
我们现在很好
We're good.
你是怎么度过艰难期的
What was it like for you when things were still rough?
我们还是回到我来到这里
Maybe we could just keep it about the things that actually
接受咨♥询♥的正题吧
put me in this chair.
我爸带我去看的
You know, the first game
第一场比赛在瑞格利球场
my dad ever took me to was at Wrigley.
1985年 小熊队和纽约大都会队
1985, Cubbies-Mets.
一定是季末的时间点 但是...
Must have been towards the end of the season somewhere, but...
过了这么多年
after all these years
-谁还记得日期呢 -哪支球队赢了
- who can remember the date. - Did they win or lose?
小熊队输了
Cubbies lost.
-九月二十六号♥ -九月二十六号♥
- September 26th. - September 26th?
真希望能记得投手是谁
I wish I could remember who was pitching.
约翰尼·阿夫雷戈是小熊队的开场投手
Johnny Abrego started for the Cubs,
但在第四轮出局了
but was knocked out on the fourth.
接替他的投手有罗恩·梅雷迪思
He was relieved by Ron Meredith,
史蒂夫·恩格尔和杰伊·巴勒
Steve Engel and Jay Baller.
另外 德怀特·古登给纽约大都会队
Dwight Gooden, on the other hand,
投手投满全场且未丢分
打出了一个"完封"
threw a complete game shutout for the Mets.
好了 亚力克 你的朋友是谁
Hello, Alec, who's your friend?
我需要那家人去代顿
I'm gonna need the name and address of the hotel
入住酒店的名称和地址
that the family were staying in in Dayton.
-里面有 -房♥间号♥呢
- It's in there. - And the room number?
我会给你搞到
I can get that for you.
我需要停车场和餐厅的
I'm gonna need the location of the parking lot
-具体♥位♥置 -里面有
- and the restaurant. - It's in there.
我看见医院信息...
The hospital information I can see...
父亲的病历呢
Father's medical records?
我需要知道
I need that.
不
No.
我得查出梅特兰一家人度假期间
I need to find out who was working in that wing...
谁在医院工作
the days of the Maitlands' visits.
这是我该查的
That's my job.
我需要一千块现金 二十和五十面额
I'm gonna need a thousand in cash, 20s and 50s,
所有花费都会报账
all of which will be accounted for,
没用完的部分
and if I don't use it
你们可以从我报酬里扣
you can just deduct it from my fee.
-没问题 -说到我的报酬
- That's no problem. - Speaking of my fee,
-我要其中的一半 -也没问题
- I'm gonna need half. - That's no problem either.
-请用 -一言为定
- Here you go. - Done and done.
"因斯维卡塔"
Insvekataj!
立陶宛语里意思是"祝健康"
It-- It means, uh, "For your health" in Lithuanian.
-好 -你们要说 "因斯维卡塔"
- Oh, right. - And then you say, "Insvekataj!"
-行 -对
- Right. - Yeah.
因斯维卡塔
Insvekataj.
我以为他们会过滤掉这种信件
I-- I thought they screened our mail for things like this.
一定是漏掉了
Must have slipped through.
我得说所有这些矛盾的目击者
I have to say all these contradicting eyewits,
视频和取证
videos and forensics,
听起来这个人有一个"幽灵"
sounds like your man has, uh, a doppelgänger.
德语里的意思是"分身"
From the German, uh, "Double goer."
传说... 如果这算传说的话
The myth is... if it's a myth, is that, uh,
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表