剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
你该来的 也没等那么久
You should have come with this. The wait wasn't so bad.
小塔 能来下吗
Hey, T, can you come in here, please?
你来看看
Will you take a look at this for me?
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
泰瑞·梅特兰
Terry Maitland.
再看仔细点
Look a little closer.
他是在对我们比中指吗
Is he giving us the finger?
儿童杀手
Hey, child killer.
儿童杀手
Child killer.
以血还血 听到了吗
Blood cries for blood. You hear me?
明天早上 等你从法♥院♥回来
Tomorrow morning, when you get back from court...
我们会等着你的
we'll be waiting for you.
相信我
Believe that.
我跟你一样 对这相抵触的证据很是困惑
I'm as baffled by this conflicting evidence as you are.
我没杀那孩子 拉夫
I didn't kill that kid, Ralph.
局外人 下集预告
这里有谜团吗 是有
Is there a mystery here? Yes.
唾液样本完全吻合
The saliva sample is a dead-on match.
你看出这多奇怪了吗
Do you see how strange this is?
你在代顿时 发生任何不寻常的事了吗
Did anything out of the ordinary happen while you were in Dayton?
如果他没做呢
What if he didn't do it?
他没做
He didn't do it.
如果他没做 那就是别人做的
If he didn't do it, someone else did.
局外人
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表