剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
of charges against Terry Maitland.
你们一家已经受够了折磨
Your family has suffered enough,
我只想尽可能...
and I just want to do whatever I...
因为你在起诉我和我办公室...
Because of your pending lawsuits against me and my office...
我不能向你表达我的心声
I have to refrain from telling you what is in my heart.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
他是来谴责你的吗
Was he mean to you?
不 亲爱的 他不是来谴责我的
No, my love, he wasn't mean to me.
飞机还是开车
Flying or driving?
开车
Driving.
大概要十小时吧 去芝加哥
About ten hours, right? Chicago?
-是的 -十小时吧
- Yeah. - Ten hours?
我在路上还要去几个地方
I have a couple of stops I have to make along the way.
要是以后还有机会
You know, I wouldn't mind teaming up again,
我不介意继续合作
the opportunity ever arose.
最好下次能有一些简单点的活
I mean, preferably on something simple
比如三重黑帮谋杀案之类的
like a gangland triple homicide. Something like that.
我在东雪莉的时候
When I was in the caves,
睡仙问我 我为什么这么容易
El Cuco asked me, uh, why I was so open
接受了它的存在
to believing in its existence.
我的父亲曾经是军人 我小时候
My father was ex-military and when I was little,
他会说 "人才是最了解人的"
he would say, "A man knows a man."
要是我当时在洞穴里有时间思考
Well, if I had the time to think in that cave
并且要好好回答那个问题的话
and the inclination to answer that thing,
我会说
I would have said...
"局外人最了解局外人"
"An outsider knows an outsider."
霍莉 那里还有什么
Holly. What else is out there?
我从来没有告诉你 但是...我看到了德雷克
I never told you but... I saw Derek.
他...和我说话了
He... spoke to me.
-他说了什么 -那...
- What did he say? - Well, it--
那并不是德雷克 所以...
it wasn't Derek, so...
拉夫 告诉他说了什么 让我高兴一下也好
Ralph-- Tell me what he said. Just humor me.
他说我应该放他离开
He said that I need to let him go.
放他离开
Let him go?
想得美
Well, fat chance of that.
我不知道
I don't know.
我倒是觉得这次的经历
I like to think the way this whole experience...
打开了新的世界
cracked the world open.
也许他下一次再出现
Maybe the next time he appears,
就会是真正的德里克了
maybe it's gonna be the real Derek.
或者也许再过几年
Or maybe after a few years pass,
很多年
many more years,
我们就能去看他了
we'll just go visit him.
弗兰基·皮特森
2007年6月23日
2019年3月30日
切诺基市儿童被害案疑犯无罪释放
德文·吉尔菲林将会带来《来一起努力》
"Get Out and Get It". That's Devon Gilfillian.
在他之前 贾尼斯·乔普林将会带来《趁年轻》
Before that, Janis Joplin with "Get It While You Can",
罗伯特·菲力也将在节目开始前
and a song of the same name by Robert Finley
献唱这首歌♥曲
right before that on the show.
加下来 我将为所有听众
Now, here's an obscure little gem
带来一点休暇时光
for all your audiophiles out there.
这是迪克西兰爵士乐复兴的曲子
This is a Dixieland revival romp,
在1963年登上公告牌热榜第二
peaking at number two on the Billboard Hot 100, 1963,
这是我个人最喜欢的一首歌♥
and it's one of my personal favorites.
请欣赏
Here it is.
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表