剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
你只跟我和那位警官说过话
So, you only spoke with me and the officer,
我们到之前 你没看到任何人吗
you didn't see anyone else before we arrived?
这个可以给我吗 谢谢
Can I take that? Thank you.
塔米卡
Hey, Tamika.
我还有几个问题要问 马上回来
I have a few more questions. I'll be right back.
在法庭耽搁了
I got held up in court.
中心说是个孩子
Central said it was a child?
弗莱德和乔伊·皮特森的儿子
Fred and Joy Peterson's son.
奥利吗
Ollie?
不 弟弟弗兰基
No, the younger one, Frankie.
很可怕 拉夫
It's bad, Ralph.
那是报♥警♥的人吗
Is that the guy who called it in?
-是的 -他不该待在这儿
- Yeah. - Well, he shouldn't be here.
找到带他回局里
Have someone take him back to the house.
叫他们把他留在那里 照顾好他 直到我回去
Tell 'em to keep him there, keep him happy 'til I get back.
乔治
Hey George,
开始在附近找监控摄像头
start looking for security cameras around the area
商店 私宅 红绿灯
like shops, homes, traffic lights,
并开始盘查寻找潜在目击者
and get a door-to-door canvas going for possible wits.
-好吗 -安德森警探
- Yeah? - Detective Anderson.
我是尤尼斯·萨布洛 佐治亚州调查局
Yunis Sablo, GBI.
你好 谢谢你这么快就赶来
Hey, Loot, thanks for coming so quick.
我们可以帮你们排查周边 你需要什么尽管说
We can help you canvas the area, anything else you might need.
多谢了 我只剩一个警探了
I appreciate that, I'm down to one detective,
她...
and she's um...
嗯 我见过她了
Yeah. We met.
验尸官说上躯干的组织撕裂
So, the coroner said the tissue tears on the upper torso,
边缘处有齿痕
there's teeth impressions around the edges.
动物咬的吗
Animal?
不是
No.
局外人 第一季 第一集
我当时在遛狗
I was walking the dog.
-从哪开始遛的 -从我家
- Starting from where? - From my house.
马布里街246号♥
Two-four-six Mulberry Street.
那是几点
What time was this?
5点 跟往常一样 我们走下山
Five, like always. We walked down the hill,
拐弯走上巴纳姆街 去了公园
turned onto Barnham Street, headed toward the park.
我们常去那里 它自己就知道路
We go out there so often, she could take herself.
-你在哪里停过吗 -没有 长官
- Did you stop anywhere? - No, sir.
好 你去了公园 那是...
Okay, you got to the park...
5:15左右
Five-fifteenish.
你一路上看见谁了吗
Did you see anybody along the way?
没有
No.
你...
Did, um...
注意到了任何东西吗
Did anything catch your eye?
或许什么不寻常的东西
Maybe something out of the ordinary--
我们经过公园入口
When we passed that lot...
附近的停车场时
near the park entrance...
有辆货车
there was a van.
我之所以注意到
I only noticed it
是因为那停车场5点过后一般都没车了
because that lot always empties out a little after five and...
只有那一辆车还停在那里
it was the only vehicle still there.
可以给我描述一下吗
Can you describe it for me?
白色的
White.
后面有双开门 像是送货的
Double doors in the back, like for deliveries.
车侧有什么字或电♥话♥号♥码吗
Any lettering on the sides and numbers, perhaps?
没有
No.
你记下牌照了吗
Did you get a license plate number?
-没 抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - Okay.
那么 你看到那男孩时
So, when you saw the boy, um...
你是否出于任何原因碰过他
did you touch him for any reason,
或许想查看他是否还活着
maybe to see if he was still alive or...
或是因为任何原因
any reasoning whatsoever?
怎么可能还活着
Still alive?
好了 今天是比赛日的特别早餐
All right, guys. Game day breakfast special.
趁还怪怪的赶紧吃
Get 'em while they're weird.
你不是要做紫色的吗
I thought you were making purple.
爸爸的蓝色食用色素用完了
Well, Daddy ran out of blue food color,
红蓝才能做出紫色 所以 只能是绿的了
and red and blue make purple, so... green.
黄和红混合是橘色
Yellow and red make orange.
我永远理解不了为何黄和蓝混合是绿色
I'll never understand how blue and yellow make green.
那毫无道理
That just doesn't make sense.
今天谁会赢 姑娘们
Who's gonna win today, girls?
-你的龙队 -龙队
- Your Dragons. - Dragons.
龙队 没错
The Dragons, you're right.
至少 希望能赢 我们会尽力的
At least, I hope so, you know. We're gonna try.
如果两队都在赛前祈祷
If two teams both pray before a game,
-上帝会选谁 -他不选谁
- who does God pick? - He doesn't.
除非是佛罗里达州对佐治亚州 亲爱的
Well, unless it's Florida-Georgia, honey,
-那样的话 -泰瑞
- you know, in that case-- - Terry.
-佐治亚州会赢的 -上帝才不会选边站
- Georgia's gonna get the pick. - God doesn't pick.
那他们为什么祈祷
Then why do they pray?
这会让他们想非常努力地比赛
Well, because it helps them wanna play at their very, very best,
不管结果如何
regardless of the outcome.
知道吧
You know?
大家今天还想打比赛 真勇敢
So brave, all the families still wanted to play today.
是啊
Uh, yeah, well, you know...
肯定不会轻松 但这都好几天了
it's not gonna be easy, but it's been a few days.
我想大家想看看能不能撑过去
I think people wanna try and see if they can start to push through.
完美
你在这里
There you are.
亲爱的 我得走了
Honey, I gotta go.
庇护所安排我一早上都做接纳评估
The shelter has me running intake evaluations all morning.
你会没事吧
You gonna be okay?
德雷克跟了他两年
He had Derek under his wing for two years.
我们有多少次送他上了他的车
How many times did we put him in the car with him?
半数时候
Half the times...
我们还跟他挥手道别
we even waved goodbye.
拉夫
Ralph...
德雷克死于癌症 跟那男人毫无关系
Derek had cancer. That man had nothing to do with it.
你去为他做了的事逮捕他
You go arrest him for what he has done.
我真希望他拘捕
I hope to God he resists.
一振
Strike one!
没事 就一球 吉米 努力上垒
It's all right. Just a single, Jimmy. Come and see me.
打得好才能有机会上垒
Walk's as good as a hit.
加油 吉米 等好球
Come on, Jimmy, wait for your pitch, pal.
康纳 拿个球棒
Connor, get a bat.
逮捕令 切诺基地方法♥院♥
去拿下他吧 牛仔
Go get 'em, cowboy.
好 我们走吧
Okay, let's do it.
妈...是警♥察♥
Ma... it's the cops.
希望不是来还逾期的图书馆书的
I hope this isn't about those overdue library books.
不
No!
是什么会让人做出这样的事
What would make someone do such a thing?
好了 这我不比你更清楚 玛丽
Well, right now, I don't know any better than you do, Mary.
就告诉我你都看到了什么 具体说
Just tell me what you saw, specifically
是昨天下午
yesterday afternoon.
我从杰拉德商店买♥♥了杂货出来
I was coming out of Gerald's with my groceries.
虽然不如克罗格商店好 但离我家更近
It's not as nice as Kroger's, but it's close to me and, um....
上次出事故后 我不愿开太远
after my last accident, I don't like to drive that far.
你说这时大概三点
It was about three o'clock, you said.
三点整
Exactly three.
我听到了钟楼敲钟
I heard the clock tower chimes,
我当时正要走
just as I was leaving.
我看到了皮特森家的男孩
And I saw the Peterson boy.
他穿了什么
What was he wearing?
就是小男孩的衣服
You know, just boy clothes.
篮牛仔裤 T恤衫 棒球帽
Blue jeans, t-shirt. Ball cap...
然后你看到了什么
And what'd you see next?
弗兰基
Hey, Frankie.
梅特兰先生 你好
Hey there, Mr. Maitland.
真是糟糕
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表