剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
跟着醉汉就能找到
Just follow the drunks.
你真是个救星
You're a life saver.
他带了换的衣物吗
He had a change of clothes with him?
出来时已经一身干净了
Came out of there wearing fresh threads,
我猜是吧
so I'm guessin' yeah.
-你能描述一下吗 -嗯
- Can you describe 'em? - Yeah.
干净的排扣衬衫
Clean button-down shirt,
可能是白色 灰色或粉色的
could've been white, gray or pink.
就我们的彩灯 根本分不清
I mean, I don't know with all the light gels we use in there.
蓝牛仔裤 打了皮带
Blue jeans and a belt.
上面有个老大的皮带扣
Big ass horse head buckle on it.
像是在牛仔农场礼品店买♥♥来的东西
Like something you'd buy in a dude ranch gift shop.
怎么了
What?
他走过我身边去洗手间时
I noticed when he walked past me to the men's,
我注意到他夹克后面还有血
I saw he had more blood on the back of his jacket.
如果我像他说的那样流鼻血了
All right, say I get a nosebleed like he said,
我的衣服后面怎么还会沾上血
how the hell do I get more blood on the back of my clothes?
好 小塔 告诉萨布洛可以了
Okay, T. Tell Sablo he's good to go.
拉夫 谢天谢地 这怎么回事
Ralph, thank God. What the hell is this?
-你们带他去哪 -拉夫
- Where are you taking him? - Ralph,
-你在干什么 -你去哪
- what the hell are you doing? - Where are you going?
-泰瑞 -格洛瑞 不不
- Hey, Terry. Terry. - Glory. Glory, no, no, no.
-你得回家 -他为什么被戴上了手铐
- You need to go home. - What the fuck is he doing with handcuffs?
警♥察♥已经到你家了
The police are already at your house.
-你干什么 你不能... -格洛瑞
- What are you doing? You can't-- - Glory.
-你觉得是他杀了弗兰基·皮特森 -带孩子...
- You think he killed Frankie Peterson? - Get the kids--
-退后 格洛瑞 -带孩子走 联♥系♥霍伊
- Stand back, Glory. - Get the kids and call Howie.
你说什么...别...
What are you talk-- Hey! Do not--
-带孩子走 联♥系♥霍伊 -开开门
- Get the kids-- Just call Howie. - Open this door.
-联♥系♥霍伊 -拉夫 你个混♥蛋♥
- Call Howie. Call Howie. - Hey, Ralph, you piece of shit!
拉夫
Ralph!
杜伊-苏恩和霍伊律师事务所
Dewey Sue'em and Howe, Attorneys at Law.
霍华德 是格洛瑞
Howard, it's Glory.
他们刚逮捕了泰瑞
They just arrested Terry.
他们说他杀了弗兰基·皮特森
They said he killed Frankie Peterson.
等等 什么
Hang on, hang on. They what?
他们带他去哪了
Where did they take him?
-你能帮他吗 -当然了
- Can you help him? - Of course I can.
告诉我你在哪
Just tell me where you are.
他那天都不在镇上
He wasn't even in town that day.
相信我 他们绝对是搞错了
Trust me, they screwed up big time.
拉夫·安德森说警♥察♥已经到我们家了
Ralph Anderson said the police are at our house right now.
他们可能有搜查令
Well, they probably have a search warrant.
姑娘们呢
Where are the girls?
她们跟我在一起
They're with me.
格洛瑞 你得冷静下来 深呼吸
Glory, you need to calm down. Deep breath.
不 我不用冷静 霍华德
No, I don't, Howard!
好吧 首先
Okay, okay. Now, first off,
姑娘们今天不需要再见到警♥察♥了
the girls do not need to see any more cops today.
把他们送去哪个朋友家
So, drop them off at a friend's house.
你认识会愿意收留她们的人吗
You know anybody who would take 'em in?
-斯宾塞夫妇 -太好了
- Spencers. - Okay, beautiful.
然后 你马上回家
After that, I want you to go straight home.
看他们要拿什么 别允许他们拿走
See what they wanna take. Do not let them take anything
搜查令上没列出的东西
but what's listed on that warrant.
好
Okay.
他们可能会向你套关于泰瑞的话
Now, they might try to get you talking about Terry.
跟我重复
Now repeat after me:
根据我律师的建议
"On the advice of my lawyer,
我拒绝回答你的一切问题
I refuse to answer any of your questions."
根据我律师的建议
"On the advice of my lawyer,
我拒绝回答你的一切问题
I refuse to answer any of your questions."
完美
Perfect.
皮特森家的孩子
The Peterson boy?
拉夫 你了解我
Ralph, you know me.
他不是周二被杀的吗
Now, wasn't he killed on Tuesday?
我周二都不在镇上
I wasn't even in town on Tuesday.
你们查过我那天的行踪吗
Did you guys even check to see where I was that day?
我们知道你在哪
We know where you were.
我只有一个问题要问你
I only have one question for you.
你碰过我儿子吗
Did you ever touch my kid?
你怎么敢问我这个问题 拉夫
How dare you even ask me that question, Ralph?
那就只有皮特森家的孩子吗
So just the Peterson boy?
还是还有别人
Or were there others?
你刚毁了我们的生活
You just ruined our lives.
调度打来
The call came from dispatch.
"桃子瓣那里有客"
"There's a fare coming out of the Peach Crease."
可猜怎么
But guess what?
我好走运 当时就在那儿
Lucky me, I'm already there.
桃子瓣
那是几点
What time was this?
8:30左右
8:30 or so.
教练 你妻子知道你在哪吗
Hey, coach. Your wife know where you are?
女士 请你联♥系♥调度
Ma'am, you need to call your dispatcher
告诉他们你刚接到了我
and tell 'em that you just picked me up.
谢了 我都没想到呢
Yeah, thanks. I wouldn't have thought to do that.
回家吗
So, we headin' home?
不 女士 我们去杜布罗的美铁车站
No, ma'am, we're going to the Amtrak station in Dubrow.
他没要你带他去
He didn't want you to take him
伯迪克的门诊吗
to the walk-in clinic up on Burdick?
他说他得
He said that he needed
坐夜班火车去达拉斯沃斯堡
to take the overnight to Dallas-Fort Worth.
-他还说别的了吗 -没有
- He say anything else? - Nothing.
完全没有
Zero.
起初 我以为他是刚刚喝多了
At first, I thought maybe they over-served him.
他都快睡过去了 但...
He was halfway to passing out, but...
但我没闻到他身上有酒气
I didn't smell any alcohol off him.
但他的眼睛
But his eyes...
他就好像是想被拍到
Like he wants to be caught on tape.
没有记录显示他买♥♥了美铁夜班火车的票
There's no record of this guy buying a ticket on the Amtrak overnight
或用现金火信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥过任何车票
or any other train by cash or credit card,
也没有他再回车站的录像
and there's no footage of him reentering the station.
那为何做出租车去火车站
So, what's the taxi to train station dodge?
是想扰乱我们的什么
Just some bullshit to try and throw us off the--
蠢招吗 拜托
you know, off his trail? I mean, come on.
我不懂
I don't get it.
这人杀了个孩子 他想避免被捕
This guy has murdered a child. He wants to avoid arrest,
但他之后所做的一切都愚蠢至极
but everything he does after that is idiotic.
他一身血地走进了一家脱衣舞俱乐部
He goes into a strip club covered in blood
被一群目击证人看到
in front of a bunch of witnesses.
开着货车 然后把车扔在了雇员停车场
Drives a van, leaves it in the employee parking lot.
叫了出租车 门口刚好停了一辆
Calls for a cab, there's a cab right out front.
还提醒司机把接到他的事告诉调度
And he tells the driver to register the pickup with the dispatcher.
搞什么
I mean, fucking hell.
就好像他在求着我们抓住他
It's like he's begging us to catch him.
但哪有罪犯那么干的
But what kind of criminal does that?
想为自己的所为受到惩罚的
One that wants to be punished for what they did?
嗯 我也不信
Yeah, I don't buy that either.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
你还是要在明天的球赛上抓他吗
You still gonna cuff him tomorrow at the game?
穿少年棒球联盟制♥服♥的儿童杀手
Child killer in a Little League uniform?
跟穿小丑服的盖西[小丑杀手约翰·韦恩·盖西]一样吧
It's gotta be Gacy in the clown suit, right?
实验室来电♥话♥了
And that was the path lab on the phone.
他们完成了货车里的血迹检查
They're done with the blood work from the scene in the van,
有大量与男孩匹配的O阴性血
overwhelming O-neg, which is a match for the boy,
还有少量的AB阳性血
and a small amount of AB-positive
沾在了横杠和方向盘上
on the branch and on the steering wheel.
猜猜有百分之多少的人
Guess what percentage of people
-是AB阳性血 -3%
- are AB positive? - Three.
是百分之...三
Try three... percent.
好 我们还需要DNA证据
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表