剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
听着 一旦我们开始 你就得做好准备
Listen, once we go ahead with this, you should be prepared--
店员一直在玩手♥机♥
So, the clerk was on his smartphone the whole time.
戴着耳机 什么也没有看见 没有听见
Earbuds in. Saw nothing, heard nothing.
你有什么发现吗
What have you got? Anything?
能看出来车是从哪开走的
Well, it's clear where the car peeled out.
好吧 一辆车开走了
Okay, well, a car pulled out.
但我们不能确定是谁的车啊
We-- We can't be sure... whose.
这里有东西
We got this over here.
萨布洛说手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔接收到的信♥号♥♥
Yeah, right. Sablo said that the cell tower ping
在这附近停留了一会 然后就中断了
stopped around here, and then they cut out. Okay.
这是她的手♥机♥ 该死的
And it's hers. God damn him.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
你让我他妈的怎么回答
How the fuck am I supposed to answer that?
那你的直觉怎么说
Well, what's your gut saying?
我的直觉告诉我 我他妈的不知道
My gut says, "I don't fucking know."
我们可以开车在这附近找找车
We can drive around here, we can look for the car.
但是他们已经开走90分钟了
But he's got 90 minutes' head start on us.
反正我们接下来
So...we're about to be
也不用全部只靠我们了
relieved of our duties here anyway.
-我们得告诉他们情况 -不用 萨布洛说了
- We should fill them in. - No, Sablo's already done it.
我们得确保他们没有遗漏这个
Let's just make sure they don't miss this,
然后我们就可以走了
and then we can go.
该死
Fuck!
他妈的
Fuck!
有人吗
Hello?
门没锁
Door was unlocked.
一开始 我以为他是站在我这边的
At first, I thought he was an ally,
所以我没有多想
and so, I thought nothing of him,
然后他想让我看谷仓里的东西
and he wanted to show me something in the barn,
他就是那么说的
like he said.
然后我看到了他脖子上的疤痕
Then I saw the wound on his neck.
我下一个想法就是 他要把我给它
My next thought was that he was delivering me up
像特雷西·鲍威尔在代顿把那对姐妹给它一样
like Tracey Powell delivered those sisters in Dayton.
但我再仔细一想 不
But then, no.
我认为他只以孩子为食
I think it only feeds on children.
但另一方面 如果他很饥饿
On the other hand, if it's hungry enough,
或者到某种程度的话...
or desperate enough...
最后 我得出结论
Finally, I came to the conclusion
他会把我带到某个地方
that he was taking me somewhere to, um...
干掉我
eliminate me.
他真的非常 非常挣扎 杰克
He was really, really struggling with that, Jack.
但是他没有选择
But he had no choice in the matter.
"是恶魔逼我这样做的"
"Devil made me do it."
恶魔逼他这样做的 是的
A devil made him do it. Yes.
在他的脖子和特雷西身上做标记
Mark on his neck, on Tracey.
它就是这样来控制他们的
It's how he controls them.
他进入到他们的思想 控制疼痛的中心
He gets into their minds, into their pain centers,
他们的记忆 他们的灵魂
their memories, their souls.
它隐匿在他们头脑中 通过他们的眼睛看
It nestles in their heads and looks through their eyes.
这些可怜的人们 它
And those poor people, it...
一旦它侵入他们的思想
Once it's in...
他们获得自♥由♥唯一的方式
the only way they'll ever experience freedom
就是通过死亡
is through death.
杰克有没有跟你说他要去哪
Did Jack give you any idea where he was headed?
他会去任何它想让他去的地方
He's wherever this thing wants him to be.
最后一件事 你之前见过这个男人吗
One last thing. You ever seen this man before?
没有 但是
No. But...
但是什么
But?
没见过
No.
这个就交给你吧
Well, why don't you hold on to that?
以防你发生什么事
In case something occurs to you.
我来找豪丽·吉布尼
I'm looking for Holly Gibney.
我该提前打电♥话♥的
Yeah. I shoulda called first.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
该死 我差点就信了
Damn it, you had me going there for a minute!
切诺基城
往东 1♥8♥9♥6
-她讲了些故事 -是啊
- She tells some story. - Yeah, she does.
警方对他发布了全面警戒通告
They got an all-points on him.
密切监视着他的车和公♥寓♥
Cops are staking out his apartment and his car.
-好 -没什么进展
- Yeah. - Nothing so far.
好
Right.
他本该带她去的
The thing about that barn that he was supposedly
那个谷仓...
taking her to...
和他开枪的那个加油站方向相反
The gas station where he was letting shots go,
隔着两小时车程
that's two hours in the opposite direction.
-他的手♥机♥呢 -关机了
- What about his cell? - It's turned off.
有件事我想不明白
Here's the thing that I don't understand, right?
说到底 他怎么会想要
When all's said and done, why would he even wanna...
杀她呢
kill her in the first place?
我觉得或许她说了原因
I think maybe she told you why.
只是你听不进去
You just didn't wanna hear it.
我不觉得她是个疯子
She doesn't strike me as crazy.
她很古怪 没错 但她没发疯
She's weird, okay, but she's not crazy.
今天有人想让她出局
Somebody wanted her off the board today.
她屁♥股♥还没坐热 有人就想赶她走
She barely had time to unpack, and someone wanted her gone.
我给她看了克劳德·博尔顿的照片
I showed her Claude Bolton's mugshot.
我问她是否认识
I just asked her if she knew who he was.
她怎么说
Well, what-- What was her answer?
她没见过 但我感觉她想起了什么
She'd never seen him before. But I could tell it rang a bell.
她不像在隐瞒
Not like she was hiding something,
更像她也说不出个究竟
but more like she couldn't put her finger on it.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
谢谢你引导她说出了更多
Thanks for that, you gassing her head up even more
之前没说出来的事 真的很感谢你
than it already was. No, really, I appreciate that.
你和我的区别在于
Here's the difference between you and me.
你想让这整件事讲得通
You need this whole thing to make some kind of sense
好让自己能接受
that you can live with.
我只想让事情完结
I just want it to end.
我们找到他就通知你
Be in touch if we find him.
拉夫
Ralph.
我想告诉你 我遇到豪丽之后
I want you to understand that I've been doing my own research
就一直在调查希斯·霍夫斯塔德的案子
on Heath Hofstadter since I met Holly.
接着我顺理成章地调查到了泰瑞·梅特兰
Naturally, that led me to Terry Maitland and
以及你们调查的这些事
everything else that you've been looking at.
好
Okay.
我想说的是 我希望...
Look, what I'm saying is, what I'm hoping for is that...
我能加入你们的调查团队
That I can be a part of this thing with you and your crew.
我是个好警探 曾经是
I'm a good detective. I was.
有什么区别呢
Ah, what difference does it make?
我随时都能挽起袖子
But I have never been shy about pushing up my sleeves,
说干就干
getting in the dirt with the humps.
你...
You--
你知道的
You knew.
素描和克劳德·博尔顿有几分相似
Oh, that there was a vague resemblance between that sketch
对 我知道这事
and Claude Bolton? Yeah, I knew.
泰瑞的分身是不是抓伤了克劳德
And is it true that the Terry version of it scratched Claude?
-是的 -什么时候的事
- Yeah, it is. - When?
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我昨天就告诉你了
After everything I told you yesterday about
泰瑞被希斯·霍夫斯塔德抓伤过
Terry having been scratched by Heath Hofstadter,
希斯又很可能被玛利亚·卡...
who was probably scratched by Maria Can--
卡内莱斯 对 对
Caneles? Yes. Yes.
那你怎么闭口不谈
So, why didn't you say something?
不
Nah.
不 你不能再这么做了 拉夫
No, you don't get to do this anymore, Ralph.
怎么做
Do what?
就算一切都已经摊在你的眼前了
Play like it's reasonable and rational to ignore
你还是一副理所当然的样子
everything that's unreasonable and irrational
无视所有不理所当然的事
that's happening right in front of your face.
你们要想阻止它
If you guys are gonna stop this thing,
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表