剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay...
-晚安 拉夫 -晚安
- Goodnight, Ralph. - Yeah, night.
那不是他
It wasn't him.
选择打印机 安德森的打印机
正在打印
好吧
Okay...
好吧
Okay.
-豪丽·吉布尼 -我是杰克 霍斯金
- Holly Gibney. - It's Jack... Hoskins.
我只想说我觉得他们昨天不该这么对你
I just want to say that I hated the way you were treated yesterday.
但是假如你可以得到
But what if you could get your hands
一些实实在在的证据呢
on something truly tangible?
实在的证据 比如什么
Tangible, like what?
我去过那个谷仓
Well, I went out to the barn where they found
他们以为在那里找到的是梅特兰的衣服
what they assumed were Maitland's clothes.
取证组来来回♥回♥
Forensics team had come and gone,
把所有能拿的东西都拿走
taken everything they thought there was to take.
但他们错了
But they were wrong.
一开始 我不明白我看到了什么
At first, I didn't understand what I was looking at...
但现在我明白了
But now I do.
你需要亲自去看看
You need to come see it for yourself.
还有一点
Do yourself a favor.
你回来前不要告诉安德森夫妇
Don't talk to the Andersons about this until you get back.
他们只会干扰你
They're only gonna give you static.
我正说要过去呢 你怎么知道我住哪
I was coming your way. How'd you know where I live?
我第一个查到的就是你家地址
First thing that came up when I searched.
没有冒犯的意思
Please don't be offended,
谁开车我都不能信任
I don't want to trust anyone's driving today.
为什么
Why not?
我昨天坐的公交车 差点出车祸
I was on a bus yesterday. It almost crashed.
那行吧
That'll do it.
跟我打的那家伙更惨
You should've seen the other guy.
离谷仓还有多远
How far away is the barn?
可能还有一小时 根据路况可能会更久
Could be an hour, could be more depending on traffic.
-介意我为你做点事吗 -什么事
- Can I do something for you? - What's that?
不化妆你看起来更好看
You would look much better without the makeup.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我在拉夫家落下点东西
Forgot something back at Ralph's.
什么
What?
我打印出了一些睡仙的资料
Uh, I printed out some stuff on El Cuco
-我知道你想要的 -不 接着开
- that I know you're gonna want-- No... It'll keep.
我们最好该去哪儿还去哪儿
It's best we just get to where we're going.
喂 豪丽 我是拉夫
Hey, Holly. It's Ralph.
给我回电 拜托
Can you call me back, please?
局外人
下集预告
为什么是我 他为什么选我
Why me? Why did it pick me?
这个生物 他会被痛苦吸引
This thing... It's drawn to pain.
痛苦 是它的酒
Pain is... its wine.
杰克带走了我们的调查员 豪丽·吉布尼
Jack's taken our investigator, Holly Gibney.
我相信还有其他的原因
I believe there's something else out there.
比我想象得还要糟糕
And it's worse than I ever imagined.
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表