剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
有没有什么我能做的
there was anything I could do to help out
给今天的会面帮帮忙
with that meeting today.
好的 行 没问题
Okay. All right, on it.
你在干什么
Hey. What you doing?
就整理一些东西...
Just sorting through some things...
要来帮我吗
Wanna help me?
不了 你慢慢弄吧
No, I'll leave you to it.
我不想吃这个 我要吃煎饼
I don't want this, I want pancakes.
-爸爸总会做... -周末才能吃煎饼
- Daddy always made-- - Pancakes are for weekends.
爸爸们也是周末才出现的
Daddies are for weekends.
希望你不会介意 这些以前
I hope it doesn't bother you that all of this
-都是属于德雷克的 -当然不介意了
- once belonged to Derek. - Bother me? No.
你是在把他最宝贝的东西送给我女儿
You're giving my girls his precious things.
玩具就应该有人玩
Toys should be played with.
所以才叫玩具
That's why they're called toys.
你觉得我应该去参加今天的会面吗
So you think I should go to this meeting today?
除非你想去
Only if you want.
-你会去吗 -我会
- You're gonna be there? - I will.
格洛瑞 我得问你点事
Glory... I need to ask something of you.
我想问杰丝 我...
Well, of Jessa... And I-- I'd--
如果我不是觉得真的很重要
I would never, if I didn't think
我是绝对不会问的
it was so important.
问吧
Just ask.
而第二个人 来找过你那个
And this second man... who came to you...
你说他比你父亲的样子要模糊
You say he was blurrier than your daddy,
但你觉得他的眼睛还是跟你父亲的眼睛一样吗
but would you say he still had your daddy's eyes?
不 第二个人的眼睛看起来就像两个洞
No. The second man's eyes looked like holes.
你说的"洞"是指什么
And when you say "holes"... you mean?
看起来像圆圈... 黑色圆圈
They looked like circles... black circles.
那他的嘴呢
And how about his mouth?
我想告诉你 玛雅已经两年不叫
Just so you know, Maya hasn't called Terry "Daddy"
泰瑞"爹地"了 她觉得很幼稚
in two years. She thought it was babyish.
自从泰瑞去世 她又开始用这个称呼
Now that he's gone, he's "Daddy" Again.
杰莎现在虽然已经不做噩梦了
And Jessa, now that the nightmares are over,
但是她变得非常内向
has turned so... deep... into herself
她就好像活在自己的世界里
that's it's like she's on her own pretend planet.
珍妮 说这些是想告诉你
All this to say, Jeannie, this thing
你又让我的女儿重新痛苦...
you just put my girls through...
这最好是值得的
It better be worth it.
谢谢你送的玩具
Thank you for the toys.
你上次咨♥询♥没来
You blew off your last session.
对 我知道 不过我给你发了邮件
Uh, yeah, yeah I know, I sent you an email though...
-没有吗 -没有
- Didn't I? - No.
逃避我解决不了你的问题
Going AWOL on me isn't going to help your situation.
对 我知道 这... 不会再发生了
Yeah, I know, it's, um... Well-- It won't happen again.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
没什么事
Nothing much.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我在处理一些事
It means I'm dealing with things.
拉夫...
Ralph...
我再向你解释一下
Let me explain something to you
我以前可能没说清楚的事情
which I might not have made clear enough before.
如果我认为你枪击奥利弗·皮特森造成的创伤
If I believe the trauma of shooting Oliver Peterson
会影响你的工作效率
will make you ineffective in your job,
或是对你或他人构成威胁
or a danger to yourself or others,
我有权告知审查委员会
I'm mandated to share that with the review board.
也就是说...
That being said...
你要明白 我不是你的父亲...
understand that I'm not your father...
不是你的伴侣 你的老板或你的朋友
your life partner, your boss, or your friend.
我是你的心理医生
I'm your therapist.
你说的任何话不会走出这间屋子
Anything you say to me stays in this room.
-所以我再问一遍... -我看见我儿子了
- So I'll ask again-- - I saw my son.
-在哪里看见的 -在梦里
- Saw him where? - In a dream.
绝对是个梦
Um... Definitely a dream.
你听起来不太确定
You sound not so sure.
不 就是一个梦
No, it-- it was a dream.
你能描述一下吗
Can you describe it to me?
不 我只是...
No, I just, um...
他站在房♥间的角落...
He was standing in the corner of the room...
他的房♥间 然后他说
His room. And he said, uh,
我得放他走
I need to let him go.
事实上说了两次
Said it twice in fact, and, um...
整个梦境就是这样
And that's it, that's all she wrote.
像是一条明显的信息 我觉得
It's kind of an obvious... message, I guess.
-什么方面明显 -我必须放他走
- Obvious in what way? - Well, I have to let him go.
我必须停止对他的深切悼念
I have to stop, um, grieving him so deeply,
我觉得
I guess. Um...
继续我的生活
Get on with my life.
你想过自己为什么做这个梦吗
You have any thoughts about... why you had that dream now?
或许是他在告诉我别再混淆
It could be that he was... telling me not to confuse him
他和奥利·皮特森 因为如果他还活着
with Ollie Peterson, though, 'cause he would've been
他和奥利肯定年纪相仿了
the same age as Ollie, if Ollie lived.
如果他还活着 而且奥利也活着的话
If-- If he lived, and if Ollie lived too.
但我有点觉得
But I kinda think that this dream
这个梦是一个大突破
is a big breakthrough.
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
即时搜索
俄亥俄州公共档案
搜索特雷西·鲍威尔的档案
特雷西·鲍威尔的搜索结果
特雷西·鲍威尔 21岁
-豪丽·吉布尼 -嗨
- Holly Gibney. - Hey.
想不想听一件有趣的事
You wanna hear something interesting?
猜猜他们在特雷西·鲍威尔的车上
Guess whose fingerprints they found
找到了谁的指纹
in Tracey Powell's car?
我不喜欢猜谜游戏
I don't like guessing games.
-希斯·霍夫斯塔德吗 -不是
- Heath Hofstadter? - Nope.
威廉姐妹
The Williams sisters.
他的受害者们
His victims.
-但没有希斯的吗 -没有 长官
- But not Heath's? - No, ma'am.
-有血迹吗 -没有
- Any blood? - Not a drop.
-特雷西认识这些女孩吗 -认识
- Did Tracey know the girls? - He did.
显然他之前跟姐姐谈过恋爱
Apparently he used to date the older half-sister.
他一直进出他们家
He was in and out of their house all the time.
所以 这是个巧合吗
So... A coincidence?
-有可能 -但你不觉得
- It could've been. - But you don't think so?
你觉得他是个从犯
You think he was an accomplice?
那家伙自杀了 对吧
The guy killed himself, didn't he?
他肯定有点内疚
There must have been something weighing on him.
谢谢 安迪
Thank you, Andy.
中间换乘点
豪丽·吉布尼
Holly Gibney.
我是杰克·霍斯金
I'm Jack Hoskins.
安德森警探让我来接你
Detective Anderson asked me to pick you up.
我得告诉你 我是新来的
So I have to tell you... I'm pretty new to the team.
刚加入这个调查
To this investigation.
既然你在我这 我想着你是否能
And, wh-- while I have you, I was wondering if...
你能否提前告诉我一些
You could maybe give me a little sneak preview of...
你一会儿要说的内容
what you're gonna be talking about later.
这样我就不会显得一问三不知
You know, so I don't go in like a total Dunsky Dumbkoph.
抱歉 我不想说
I'm sorry, I'd rather not.
我还在整理思绪
Still organizing my thoughts.
我鼻子上有红点吗
Do I have like a big red zit on the tip of my nose?
什么
What?
我不知道 只是奇怪你为什么
I-- I don't know, just wondering why you keep
一直这样看着我
staring at me like that.
我能说实话吗
Can I be honest?
说吧
Please.
你看起来好像有什么很痛苦的事
You look like you're going through some kind of hell.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你看起来
You look like...
你看起来像个心碎的人
You look like someone's been trying to rip out your heart.
你爱的人离开你了吗
Has someone you love just left you?
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表