剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
So, maybe somebody 80 or 90 years old.
意思是还有别人吗
So, someone else?
不 这些都来自同一个人
No. They're all the same person.
我问过他们 指纹看起来模糊有没有可能
I asked him if maybe they could seem blurred because Maitland
是因为梅特兰动作太快 想迅速换好衣服
was moving fast, wanting to change clothes quick
好离开这里 他说不可能
to get out of town. He said no.
你有拿去跟车上的指纹进行比对吗
Did you check them against the ones in the van?
比了
Indeed.
清晰可见的那些很容易就匹配上了
The well-defined ones were an easy match.
但重点是
But here's the thing.
起初我们确认了五组指纹
Originally, we IDed five sets of prints.
泰瑞的 那个叫梅林的孩子的 纽约那个车主的
Terry's, the kid Merlin's, the van's owner in New York,
-还有他老婆和女儿的 -嗯
- his wife and his daughter. - Okay.
但还有一组
But there was one set...
我们当时觉得太模糊 不值得费事
we thought was too degraded to bother with.
那就再试一次
So, take another shot,
跟皮带扣上那老人的指纹比对一下
compare them against the old man prints on the belt buckle.
这是皮带扣上的 这是车上的
Buckle. Van.
强壮的泰瑞 衰退的泰瑞
Terry strong. Terry degraded.
年轻的泰瑞 年老的泰瑞
Terry young. Terry ancient.
-这到底是什么情况 -我...
- What's happening here? - I've...
这问题先留一留 听我说完吧
Maybe hold that question until I'm done.
我们还发现了这个
We also found this.
这是什么
What is it?
起初我们以为是精♥液♥
At first, we thought it was semen,
但并不是
but it's not.
而且精♥液♥不可能这样
Besides, semen doesn't do this.
-是同样的东西 -他们90%确定
- The same stuff? -They're 90 percent sure.
而且谷仓的其他位置
And there's more of it
-还有更多 -有人在那里工作吗
- in other parts of the barn. - Was anyone working there?
也许是机油 发动机润滑剂
Maybe it's motor oil, engine lubricant.
-他们验过了 不是 -或者是牲畜药膏
- They tested for that. - How about livestock salve?
母畜的乳♥房♥♥搽剂
Um... Udder liniment?
-香袋油什么的 -也验了 不是
- You know, bag balm? - Tested for that, too.
-那到底是什么 -他们还在检测
- So, what is it? - Well, they're still testing.
我觉得我们应该去...
I think we should go and...
联♥系♥霍伊·所罗门 亚力克·佩里
contact Howie Saloman, Alec Pelley,
-把这事告诉他们 -为什么
- bring them in on this. - Why would we do that?
就是让他们知道下情况
Just let them know what's going on.
可我们自己都不知道是什么情况
Yeah, but we don't know what's going on.
正因如此 所以...
Exactly, so...
看看他们有没有什么好点子
See if they have any bright ideas.
梅特兰太太 这不是你女儿们的错
Mrs. Maitland, this is not your girls' fault
完全不是 请你明白
in the least, please understand that.
但学校的孩子们...
But the kids in school...
对玛雅和杰莎的敌意越来越重
There's a growing hostility towards Maya and Jessa,
而且恐怕只会有增无减
and I'm afraid that it's only going to escalate.
她们的老师不能保护她们吗
Can't their teachers protect them?
你不能保护她们吗
Can't you?
不少家长也有敌意
This is coming from the parents as well.
所以是要开除她们吗
So, they're being expelled?
-"开除"不太恰当 -好吧 那让我想想
- "Expelled" Is the wrong word-- - Okay, well let me think.
不如就说给她们放个假吧
How about we just say they're on sabbatical?
没错 这样听起来好多了
Yes, I like that much better.
你得理解我的立场
You have to understand my position.
我很理解
I do understand.
你得照顾所有学生的利益
You have to look out for the welfare of
而不只是那些被骚扰和霸凌的孩子
all of the students and not just the ones who are being
我明白
harassed and bullied. I get it.
我可以帮你找一所学校
I can help you find a school...
但恐怕不管她们
but I am afraid wherever
-去哪上学... -懂了
- the girls enrol-- - Got it.
也许你可以考虑让她们在家上学
Maybe you can consider home schooling?
这我绝对可以帮你
I can certainly help you with that.
同为母亲
And mother to mother?
我觉得让孩子背负父母的罪过
I think it's outrageous when children have to pay
实在太离谱了
for the sins of a parent.
罪过
Sins?
我丈夫是无辜的
My husband was innocent.
什么叫州实验室不知道这鬼东西是什么
What do you mean the state lab doesn't know what this shit is?
他们可他妈是州实验室
It's the state lab for Christ's sake.
他们还在努力
They're working on it.
他们确定所有指纹都是泰瑞的吗
And they're sure all the prints are Terry's?
-车上的和皮带扣上的 -是的
- The van and the buckle? - They are.
我听着好像你还是想定他的罪
Sounds to me like you're still trying to nail him.
不 霍华德 我们只是
No, Howard, we're just...
我们想弄清♥真♥♥相♥
we're trying to get to the bottom of this.
谁是"我们" 安德森 你在休假
Who's "we," Anderson? You're off the job now.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
复职前 我可以任意支配我的时间
Until I'm reinstated, my time's my own.
所以现在我们是要为泰瑞讨回公道吗
So, now it's all about getting justice for Terry, huh?
为泰瑞和弗兰基·皮特森
Uh... For Terry, for Frankie Peterson.
但是 霍华德 现在这种情况下
But, Howard, I'm not gonna get to do that
我没法为他们做到
for either of them.
因为现在我该做的就是跪在玻璃上
If all I'm supposed to be doing is crawling around on
和你一遍遍地说我很抱歉
broken glass, telling you how grievously sorry I am
-可能搞砸了一切 -"可能"
- for having possibly fucked up. - "Possibly"?
我是这么说的
That's what I said.
你知道
You know,
泰瑞和他家人往返代顿都是坐飞机
Terry flew in and out of Dayton with his family,
但你却说那些模糊的指纹
yet you're saying those blurred prints
不可能是别人的
couldn't have been anyone else's?
因为肯定是其他人把这辆车开到了这里
Because somebody else had to have driven that van down here.
对 这个疑问还没解开
Yeah, that question is on the list.
我们开这个会
We asked for this meeting
因为我们还是一头雾水
because we're so deep in the woods with this
多一个人多一个思路
that we figured four heads would be better than two.
如果你想证明他的清白 那我们就要
You wanna see your guy exonerated, then we need to find
找出真凶 因为
the true actor here, because...
其他人不会去做这些 老实说
nobody else is gonna go through all of this and frankly...
否则没有别的办法
nothing less is gonna do.
有什么想法
Yes?
我们要去一趟代顿
We gotta backtrack to Dayton.
好像那里是这整个惊悚剧开始的地方
Seems like that's where this whole horror show started.
得有人去追踪泰瑞去的每个地方
Somebody's gotta retrace every step Maitland took.
要我说
I'd say...
再找格洛瑞谈 甚至孩子 但...
re-interview Glory, maybe even the kids, but...
但她们没有24小时都跟着泰瑞
Yeah, but they weren't with Maitland around the clock.
没错
That's right.
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以飞去代顿几天
I guess I could fly up there for a couple of days myself,
但恐怕时间不够
but I don't think that's enough time.
明天我要去亚特兰大开州警凶案组会议
I have a State Police Homicide conference in Atlanta tomorrow.
派豪丽·吉布尼去怎么样
How about sending Holly Gibney?
豪丽·吉布尼
Holly Gibney.
独一无二的豪丽·吉布尼
Yeah, the one and only.
如今要找
Shouldn't be too hard
她停太空飞船的地方应该不难
to find where she parked her spaceship these days.
-是不是芝加哥 -对
- Chicago, right? - Yeah.
我们派她去
We get her on this,
没人比她更合适追查行踪
there's nobody better at retracing steps.
什么太空飞船
What's with the spaceship?
怎么说
Well...
作为个体 她
as an individual, she's...
她就是我说的"独一无二"
She's what I would call "unique."
雪佛兰科沃兹 通用 产于
Chevy Cavalier, General Motors, produced...
1985至2005年间
1985 to 2005.
重启的雪佛兰科鲁泽 产于1975至1981年间
Reboot of Chevy Monza, 1975 to 1981.
宝马3系GT 四缸 318D
BMW 3 Series, Grand Turismo, four-cylinder model, 318D.
产于2013至2015年间
Produced 2013 to 2015...
1966年
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表