剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
它甚至不属于这个世界 直到他们终于
it isn't even of this world, and when they finally decide
决定放弃 就会把它们全都当
to throw up their hands, they'll dismiss it all
污染物舍弃 还会觉得不用把这发现
as contamination, and be grateful
当证据呈上法庭真是谢天谢地
that they don't have to submit their findings at a trial.
但如果非要猜的话...
But if you had to guess...
它应该是像蛇一样吐信子
It's shedding, like a snake.
你好啊 小杰克
Heya there, Jackie boy!
你已经死了
You're dead.
你不知道吗
Don't you know that?
是吗
Is that so?
拜托你离开
Please go away.
你搞砸了 小宝贝
You fucked up, Sonny Jim.
你一贯如此
Just like you always do.
为什么他非要派你来
Why did he have to send you?
还有谁更合适吗
Who better?
就这样 亲爱的 跟着我的拍子
Yeah, Daddy! Beat me a rhythm!
八节拍
Eight to the bar!
停下 停下
Stop... Stop...
什么意思 是他当时在这 还是
What does it mean? Was he here, or...
我也在努力地把事情想通 就像你一样
I'm trying to work things out as I go, just-- same as you.
就靠你的直觉反应
Your gut reaction.
我觉得都有可能
I'd say both.
可能是一种投射 如果
It could be a projection if...
如果他正处于转化阶段
If when he's in the process of transforming, if
他很虚弱 动弹不得
he's too weak to move,
如果他由于当前的脆弱状态
if he's unable to risk any physical encounters
而无法进行任何身体接触
because of the fragility of his state,
这可能是他为什么需要待在安全的地方
which is probably why he needs a safe place to go, uh,
就是为了完成变形
to complete the metamorphosis,
这也是为什么他可能会需要一个奴隶
which is why he probably needs a slave
比如特雷西 去完成他无法亲自做的事
like Tracey Powell to do the things he's unable to do himself.
如果他无法冒险进行身体接触
If he can't risk any physical exposure,
但却有能力将自己投射于他人之身 那么
but he has the ability to project himself, then...
你说椅子下面没有压痕对吧
You said there was no indentation under the chair.
珍妮 如果你看到的他只是一个形象
If what you saw, Jeannie, was an image,
而不是实际可触碰的人 那么
and he wasn't actually physically present, then...
一条无线电波有多重
How much does a radio wave weigh?
一个全息投影有多重
How much does a hologram weigh?
真的是你吗
Was it really you?
你好
Yeah?
没事 没关系
Uh, no, that's all right.
好的 我现在过去
Yeah, I'll be-- I'll be right over.
对于
I'm sorry...
豪丽今晚所说的 我很抱歉 我
about everything that Holly said tonight. I'm...
我应该在打算让你听那些之前
I should have found out what she was gonna share
先了解一下她要说的是什么
before I thought to include you.
但这只是一个挫折
But this is just a bump in the road.
我们绝不会放弃
In no way are we giving up.
你知道
You know...
婚姻里 你可以和一个人如此亲密
In a marriage, you can be so close to someone
甚至会开始觉得你和对方是同样的人
that you start to feel like you're the same person.
是的
Yeah.
但我们都对彼此有所隐瞒
But we all keep things from each other.
我有些事瞒着泰瑞
I did from Terry.
我猜你和珍妮也是这样
I bet you and Jeannie do.
当然
Of course we do.
我和泰瑞结婚十四年了
I was married to Terry for 14 years.
他是个很特别的人
And he's a special guy.
好丈夫 好父亲 很聪明
He's a good husband, a good father, smart.
很好笑
He was funny.
他从来没有犯过错 一次都没有
And he never tripped up, not even once.
犯错
Tripped up?
我们不该如此费力才能证明他的清白的
We shouldn't have to work this hard to prove his innocence.
如果...如果他...
What if... What if he...
杀了...
killed...
那个男孩呢
that boy?
不会 不会
No. No.
不会
No.
那看着我告诉我
Okay, so look at me and tell me
你百分之百地确定不是他
you're 100 percent sure that he didn't do it.
格洛瑞 证据自相矛盾
Glory the-- the evidence contradicts itself,
所以无法靠证据 但是凭直觉...
so there's no relying on it, but in my gut...
凭直觉 他没有杀弗兰基·皮特森
In my gut, no, he didn't kill Frankie Peterson.
那是谁他妈干的 拉夫 睡仙吗
Well then who the fuck did, Ralph? El Cuckoo?
格洛瑞 我来告诉你一些
Glory, let me tell you something
我学到的道理
that I've learned to be true.
当我不能为一件所谓的无法解释的罪行
Whenever I find myself unable to uncover
找到合理的解释时
a reasonable explanation for a so-called
这仅仅意味着...
inexplicable criminal act, it only means...
我还没有找到而已
I haven't uncovered it yet.
然后我找到了
But then I do.
因为总是有原因的
Because there's always one out there.
总是
Always.
保安来吧台
Security to main bar.
...狗♥娘♥养♥的 这跟你没关系
...son of a bitch. This has nothing to do with you, man.
去你的 老兄 什么 你想让我掉块肉
No, fuck you, man. What, you want a piece of me?
算了 伙计们 别吵了
Come on, guys, break it up.
算了 别吵了
Hey, come on, man, hey, break it up.
算了
Hell, hey, come on.
你疯了吗 你还在当班呢
Are you crazy? You're still on parole.
走开 马上
walk away. Now.
走开 是吗
Walk away, huh?
是啊 老兄 去透透气
Yeah, bro, get you some air.
好的
All right.
笨蛋
Fucker.
茶包吗 在煮咖啡机上面
Tea bags? Above the coffee maker.
我的工作终止了吗
So are my services terminated?
不由我来决定
Not my decision.
你知道吗 尊重无法解释的现象是一回事...
You know it's one thing to respect the unexplainable...
但假装你知道具体是什么
but it's another to pretend that you know the specific thing,
给它命名 解释 是另外一回事
give it a name and a resume.
我们对上帝不就是这样吗
Isn't that what we've been doing with God?
对人类历史上所有的神都这样
With all the gods throughout human history?
拿破仑不是说过吗 所有的宗教战争
And wasn't it Napoleon who said that all religious wars
基本上就是人们为了争论
are basically just people killing each other
谁的假想朋友更好而互相残杀
over who has the better imaginary friend?
他想阻止我们
He's trying to stop us.
他想阻止我来这里
He tried to stop me from getting here.
他在吓唬你周围的人 你的妻子
He's terrifying the people around you, your wife,
那个小女孩 那个
that little girl, that detective, uh,
今天不能来的警探
who couldn't make it today...
塔米卡·柯林斯...
Tamika Collins...
你应该问她 为什么她不能来
You should ask her what kept her away.
没有什么好神秘的 她家里有个刚出生的孩子
There's no mystery there. She has a newborn at home.
我对这件事的看法是...
The way I look at it...
如果不是我们做的威胁到了他
He wouldn't be trying to stop us
他不会试图阻止我们
if what we were doing wasn't threatening to him,
如果不是他脆弱的话 他不会受到威胁
and he wouldn't be threatened if he wasn't... vulnerable.
我觉得你是
I would think that you would be the one
他最想找的人
he would want to go after the most.
是啊 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
没有不速之客来过吗
No unexpected visits?
没做过噩梦吗
No dreams?
他对你说了什么
What did he say to you?
不是他
It wasn't him.
他对你说了什么
What did he say to you?
他说 我需要放下他
He said I-- I need to let him go,
但那不是他
but it wasn't him.
你告诉你妻子了吗
Did you tell your wife?
没有
No.
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表