剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
Then why wouldn't you hold my son?
记得 我问他怎么这么早就走
Yeah. I was asking him why he was leaving so early.
他怎么回答的
What did he have to say to that?
就是杰克一贯的屁话
Just regular Jack bullshit.
你是不是有什么没告诉我
Is there something you're forgetting to tell me?
你是问我有没有瞒着你吗
Are you asking me if I'm holding out on you?
搞什么 拉夫
What the fuck, Ralph?
不 我是问是否有人威胁你
No, I'm asking you if anyone's threatened you.
谁 杰克吗
Who, Jack?
好吧 T
Okay, T.
代我向你的家人问好 好吗
Send my love to your family, yeah?
拉夫
Hey, Ralph.
我在想等我产假结束后
I was thinking when I come back from maternity leave,
我想转去计算机犯罪部
I'm gonna transfer to computer crimes.
别啊
No!
为什么
Why?
说不好 因为孩子吧
I dunno. The baby.
我觉得我承受不了那些吓人的事了
I don't think I can handle the horror show anymore.
我也不是不做警♥察♥了 只是
I mean, it's not like I won't be police anymore, just...
我希望你找到杰克
I hope you find Jack.
杰克最近几天没来
Jack hasn't been buying the last few days,
我倒也不是抱怨
not that I'm complaining.
他上次来的时候 他看上去有没有
Well, when he was last here, did he seem to be...
哪里不对劲吗
any kind of off?
不对劲 那家伙简直就是拉掉拉环的手榴弹
Off? Guy's a walking hand grenade with the pin half out.
要不是他是你们的人 我早就不让他来了
If he wasn't one of yours, I'd have barred his ass years ago.
克劳德今天在吗
Hey, is Claude working today?
克劳德辞职了
Claude quit.
他说自己计划了吗
Did he say what his plans were?
说什么要继续回去念书吧
Something about going back to school, I think.
听着 如果你联♥系♥上了杰克
Listen, if you do talk to Jack,
给我们来个电♥话♥ 好吗
you should give us a ring, okay?
行
Sure.
的尹
That was Yune.
找到了豪丽的电♥话♥
He's pinged Holly's phone for us.
-他找到了吗 -对
- Did he find it? - Yeah.
猜猜谁的电♥话♥在同一区域
And guess whose phone's in the same spot.
杰克的
Jack's.
他们在22号♥公路上往南走
They're headed south on old 22.
刚经过巴特洛和波普镇
They just passed Bartlow and Pope township,
两个小破地
two no-light towns.
他们能截停他们吗
Are they gonna pull them over?
不 我想我们能赶上
Nah, I figure we can catch up to them.
我不想打草惊蛇
I don't want them spooked.
行啊 去吧
Oh, shit. Let's do it.
-你干什么 -我要上厕所
- What are you doing? - I have to go to the bathroom.
-憋一会 -憋不了
- Just hold it for a bit. - I can't.
-我们马上就到了 -我现在就得去
- We're almost there. - I have to go now.
食物超♥市♥
你上厕所还要带包
You need your bag to pee?
我要干点其他事
I have to attend to something else in there.
比如说
Like what?
告诉我 要不然你就都在这解决
Tell me, or you can just go all over yourself right here.
请别让我拼出来
Please don't make me spell it out.
-我会捂上耳朵的 -我大姨妈来了
- I'll cover my ears. What? - I have my period.
能借你手♥机♥用一下吗
Can I borrow your phone?
-干吗 -我的坏了
- Why? - Mine's about to die.
豪丽 钥匙在我这
Holly! I have the keys!
该死
Fuck!
你认识霍斯金很久了 是吧
You've known Hoskins a while, right?
这一切说得通吗
Does any of this line up?
听着 我也没有很喜欢那家伙
Look, I'm not a fan of the guy.
是 但这 我是说
Yeah, but this, I mean...
我们是在他绑♥架♥了别人的假设下
We're operating under the assumption
开始行动的
that he kidnapped somebody.
是啊
We are.
为什么
So, why?
你知道的 从我到了弗兰基·皮特森
You know, since the moment that I arrived
被害现场那一刻开始
at the Frankie Peterson murder site,
一切都不合理
nothing's made sense.
我这辈子都没见过 我没办法...
Nothing in my life. You know, I can't...
我真的没法把这些点都连起来
I really can't connect the dots on any of it.
有个夏天 当我还是个孩子时
You know, one summer, when I was a kid...
我们在一个湖边待了几周
we spent a couple weeks at a lake.
我在树林里走丢了
And I got lost in the woods.
前一秒 我还和我哥还有
You know, one second, I'm screwing around with
其他孩子在一起捣蛋
my brother and some other kids,
等我再反应过来 就是一个人了
the next thing I know, I'm all alone,
不知道怎么回去
no idea how to get back.
天开始黑 天气变冷
And then it gets dark, then it gets cold.
他们在凌晨4点找到了我
And they find me at 4:00 in the morning,
两个搜救者 对吧 是搜救队的成员
these two hunters, right? Part of a search party.
我父母 警♥察♥ 护林员
My parents, and cops, and the rangers.
现在 关键来了
Now, here's the thing.
在他们找到我之前
Before they found me...
我听见有东西叫我的名字
I heard something call my name.
我听见了两次
And I heard it twice.
是你的幻想吧
You imagined it.
对 听着 所有人都是这么说的
Yeah, see, that's what everybody said back then, too.
但不是的
But that's not what happened.
不 我那时是个坚强的小孩 我是
No, I was a tough little kid back then, I was.
我非常坚强
I was tough as hell.
但听见不知道什么在叫我名字
But hearing whatever that was say my name...
那天之前 我从没那么害怕过
To this day, I've never been so shit scared.
他们或许会提起诉讼
So, they may file charges.
-要诉讼什么 -情绪失控
- For what, exactly? - Emotional distress.
我不该让你回来工作的 太早了
I never should've let you come back to work. It was too early.
像永远都不会有合适的时候
Like there will ever be a right time?
可能会有
Probably not.
我可以给其他中介打电♥话♥ 但我不觉得
I could make calls to other agencies, but I don't imagine
其他地方会有什么不同
it's gonna be any different anywhere else.
我需要养家糊口
Well, I need to make a living.
我们快要破产了
We're closing in on broke!
如果是我 我就卖♥♥掉房♥子
Well, if it was me, I'd sell my house.
-搬到哪 -哪都行
- And move to where? - Anywhere.
你和孩子们需要一个全新的开始
You and the girls need a fresh start.
不
No.
泰瑞和我是在那座房♥子里组建的家庭
Terry and I raised our family in that house.
我不会让孩子们经受那种痛苦
I'm not putting the girls through that.
我们不会搬的
We're staying put.
好吧
All right.
如果你改变了主意
Well, if you change your mind,
我保证我会尽可能给你出最高价
I promise I'll get you the highest price possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
换我也不会让他们把我赶走
I wouldn't let them run me out of town either.
况且他们还那么为难你们
Not after everything they've put you through.
-格洛瑞 -起诉吧
- Hey, Glory. - Let's sue.
-你想起诉谁 -首先是警方
- Who do you wanna sue? - The P.D., for starters.
显而易见 还有谁
That goes without saying. Who else?
你说呢
You tell me.
地检办公室
District Attorney's office.
国家惩教署
Country Department of Corrections.
之前泰瑞出庭时
They were responsible for Terry's safety
他们负责他的安全
when he went to court.
庭审场地是哪里
And what about the court grounds?
在县法♥院♥办公室
That would be the County Court's office.
让他们也付出代价
Make them pay, too.
那他们其中的每个人呢
How about any of their individual players?
你也要追究责任吗
You wanna go after them?
让我想想
Let me think about that.
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表