剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
我还以为你是天主教♥徒♥
I thought you were a Catholic.
船遇风暴 不择港口 对吧
Any port in a storm, right?
是啊
Yeah.
老天 我真的累死了
God, I'm so terribly tired.
太感谢了 迈克
Thanks a lot, Mike.
-我们会给你打电♥话♥的 -谢谢
- We'll give you a call. - Thank you.
去抓他们吧 谢谢
Go get 'em, guys. Thank you.
旺达
Wanda.
你好吗 伊达尔戈警探
How are you? Detective Hidalgo.
很高兴见到你 进去吧 坐下
Pleased to meet you. Go ahead, sit down.
证据/财产
不会花费很长时间 我就是简单问点问题
Won't take long, I'm just gonna ask you a few questions.
那么 你感觉还好吗
So, you feeling okay?
还好
Good.
这么多年来 这间屋里来过很多警♥察♥
Been a lot of police in this house over the years.
但从来没有一个过过夜
But never one sleeping over.
还以为我会维持这个记录呢
Thought I'd document the occasion.
老天 什么情况
Jesus Christ. Hey. What?
你穷到不能住个单人间吗
You too cheap to spring for a room?
老天 我向天发誓
Jesus Christ. I swear to God,
我从没见过一个不恨五分
I never met a cop who didn't hate a nickel
不是一角的警♥察♥
because it wasn't a dime.
-太神奇了 -神奇 确实
- That's amazing. - Amazing, it is.
该死的警♥察♥
Fuckin' cops.
昨晚你们这对小情侣是怎么过的
How'd you two lovebirds make out last night?
混♥蛋♥ 滚开
Asshole. Fuckhead.
这里有点挤 不是吗
Gettin' a little crowded in here, ain't it?
不管你来这儿是为了什么 我什么也没做
Whatever you're here for, I didn't do shit.
很高兴听你这么说 我们在找你哥 克劳德
Glad to hear it, we're looking for your brother, Claude.
-这又是为什么 -就是想聊聊
- What the hell for? - Just wanna talk.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
早上好
Morning.
不如你先进去 让我们来处理 好吗
Why don't you go inside and let us handle this, okay?
好吗
Okay?
我们能进去吗
Can we come inside?
不如我们就在这里说 行吗
How about we just talk out here? Okay?
不管昨晚发生了什么
Well, um, whatever it was that happened last night
有个人想在狂欢节上绑♥架♥儿童
with an individual trying to snatch a kid at the festival,
我个人可以担♥保♥克劳德·博尔顿一直在这儿
I can personally vouch for Claude Bolton being here,
从昨天下午到现在一直和我在一起
with me from yesterday afternoon till now.
发生什么了 各位
What's going on, fellas?
老天
Jesus Christ.
他在这儿
He's here.
什么
Sorry?
是这里
It's here.
关于这个人你还有什么别的可以告诉我们吗
Is there anything more that you could tell us about this man?
眼睛很奇怪
Weird eyes.
局外人下集预告
他很饿
He's hungry.
现在依然很饿
And now, hungrier still.
还有两集
他在洞穴里伺机而动
He's in a cave, waitin'.
你们知道怎么让这东西停下吗
You people know anything about stopping this thing?
因为接下来它要去找我哥了
Because it's gonna come for my brother next.
你根本不知道自己在对付什么
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
如果它无法受控呢
What if it doesn't cotton to being contained?
那我们就在它杀死我们之前杀了它
Then we kill it before it can kill us.
如果它永生不灭呢
What if it can't be killed?
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表