剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
既然你在我这 我在想
While I have you, I was wondering
你能否提前告诉我一些
if maybe you'd give me a little sneak preview
你一会儿要说的内容
of what you're gonna be talking about later.
我能告诉你一件事
Well, I can tell you one thing.
我担心没人会相信我
I'm afraid nobody's going to believe me.
《局外人》 前情提要
我认为泰瑞·梅特兰 希斯·霍夫斯塔德
I believe that Terry Maitland, Heath Hofstadter,
和玛利亚·卡内莱斯
Maria Caneles...
他们三个不仅是无辜的
All three were not only innocent,
而且还是受害者
but I believe they were victims themselves.
真正的凶手是一个叫睡仙的邪恶东西
The real killer was a malevolent entity called El Cuco.
你一直以来就在忙这个吗
This is what you've been doing this whole time?!
去抓一个恶魔 你疯了吗
Going after the boogeyman?! Are you insane?!
她只是要我们保持开放的态度
All she's asking for is we keep an open mind.
我还是去找事实和证据好了
I'm just gonna look for facts, evidence...
笨蛋警♥察♥那套
Dumb cop shit like that.
它每27天杀一个人
It kills every 27 days.
但我搞不明白的是
What I couldn't figure out was...
他在变形
He was transforming.
一开始 我不知道
At first, I didn't understand
我看到了什么
what I was looking at.
停下
Stop!
但现在我知道了
But now I do.
我们最好该去哪儿还去哪儿
Best we just get to where we're going.
局外人 第一季 第七集
我们少了把椅子
We're down a chair.
我不想把它放在家里
I don't want it in the house.
哪去了
So where is it?
在外面
It's out back.
等下次来收垃圾丢掉
Till the next garbage pickup.
除非你想今天送去垃圾场
Unless you wanna take it to the dump for me today.
那以后我们就只请单身的朋友来吃晚饭吧
Ah, so we'll just invite our single friends for dinner, then.
我已经在网上订了一把替换的了
I already ordered a replacement online.
他们说周末就能送来
They say we'll have it by the end of the week.
-那就这样了 -是啊
- It's done, then. - It is.
她还在睡吗
And she's still sleeping?
应该没了
No, I don't believe so.
我之前听到前门有动静
I heard movement earlier, and the front door.
那么她不在家里了
So, she's not here?
我猜不在了
My guess is not.
我不懂 干吗一早起来
I don't get it. Why so up-and-at-'em
她在这镇上又不认识任何人
so early in the day in a town she doesn't know anyone?
她要怎么去别的地方啊
How's she gonna get around?
而且她能去哪啊 你跟她谈了吗
And where could she possibly go? Did you talk to her?
我当时在床上
I was in bed.
你该跟她谈的
Well, I wish you had.
她是大人了
She's a big girl.
我知道 拉夫 我就是说
I know that, Ralph. I'm just saying.
我得走了
I gotta go.
还有人想工作吗
Hey, does anybody out there feel like working?
该死的
God damn it!
谁啊
Who is this?
霍伊 是格洛瑞
Hi, Howie. It's Glory.
格洛瑞 抱歉了
Oh, hey, Glory. Sorry about that.
我觉得有人偷走了我的嚼具
I think somebody just stole my chew toy.
你怎么样了
How's it going, kid?
-你知道的 -我不知道
- Oh, you know. - No, actually, I don't.
我今天要回去上班了
Well, I'm going back to work today.
-那好啊 -是啊 我们家
- Good for you. - Yeah, the cupboards
没多少存粮了
are getting a little light on food.
那个 你还考虑过起诉的事没有
Hey, listen. Have you given any more thought to suing?
我现在不能去想什么起诉的事
I just can't put my mind to a lawsuit yet.
是啊 对 这才过了三周
No. You're right. It's only been three weeks.
不着急的
No need to rush.
等你准备好的
Whenever you're ready, though.
谢谢 霍伊
Thank you, Howie.
-你去哪 -我要回去上班
- Where are you going? - I'm going back to work!
-妈妈得出去了 -为什么
- Mom's gotta get out there. - Why?
-留下陪我们 -我也想
- Stay with us. - I would love to.
但我一有机会就会打给你们 好吗
But I will call you both every chance I get, okay?
大家会对你很凶吗
Are people going to be mean to you?
为什么会呢
Why would they be?
这镇上还有很多好人的
Listen. There's a lot of very nice people in this town,
我会向其中一位卖♥♥出一栋房♥子
and I'm gonna go sell a house to one of them.
祝你好运 妈妈
Good luck, Mom.
谢谢 我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
-谢谢 德里娜 -不客气
- Thank you, Dreena. - It's my pleasure.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, my sweets.
-继续写作业 -祝你们愉快
- Back to work. - Have a great day!
谷仓还有多远
How far is the barn?
纽约的人笑
They laugh in New York,
旧金山的人笑 但当地狱之口张开
and they laugh in San Francisco, but they will not be laughing
就没人会笑了...
when the mouth of Hell opens up and sucks--
杰克 谷仓还有多远
Jack. How far is it to the barn?
我还是孩子时 就什么都不信
You know, even when I was a kid, I didn't believe in anything.
上帝 魔鬼
Not God. Not the devil.
圣诞老人
Santa Claus.
超人 妖怪
Superman. Boogeyman.
都不信
None of it.
但现在 我信了
But now, I believe.
我完全相信这世上还有别的什么
I very much fucking believe there's something else out there
比我能想到的还可怕
that's worse than I ever imagined.
你是该相信
You're right to believe.
它是什么
So, what is it?
吸血鬼 撒旦
Vampire? Satan?
小丑 愧疚
Joker? A guilty conscience?
我不知道
I don't know.
这玩意儿多大年纪了
How old is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
和我一样大 还是几百岁 还是早于大爆♥炸♥
My age? Centuries? Before the Big Bang?
只有一个 还是有其他的
Is there just the one, or is there others?
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know. I'm sorry.
那我来跟你说说我知道的事
Then let me tell you what I know.
我知道我就像那可怜的混♥蛋♥ 特雷西
I know I'm just like that poor bastard, Tracey,
我昨晚听到你跟人聊了
I heard you talking about last night.
那家伙引来了六七个狙击手
Guy draws down a half-dozen sharp shooters
因为他想死
because all he wants is to die.
那么 问题来了
So, question.
我也会有那种下场吗
Is that what's gonna happen to me?
也许不会 只要我能帮忙 追踪到它...
Not if I can help it. Not if I can track it, and...
曝光它
expose it.
所以你得带我去谷仓
Which is why you're gonna take me to the barn
让我看看里面有什么 然后让我走
and show me what's in there and let me go,
这样我就能做我必须做的事 阻止它
so I can do what I have to to... To stop it.
你知道我是想帮你吧
You know I'm trying to help you, right?
走那边那条路
Take that road right up there.
我是豪丽·吉布尼
You've reached Holly Gibney.
我现在不在 请留下你的
I'm not here right now, but please leave me your
联♥系♥信息
contact information and
我会尽快回复你
I will get back to you as soon as possible.
豪丽
Hey, Holly.
还是我 拉夫·安德森 拜托给我回电♥话♥好吗
It's, uh, Ralph Anderson again. Can you call me back, please?
谢了 尹 我再问问别人
Oh, thanks, Yune. I'll keep trying around.
我是杰克·霍金斯 现在不在
This is Jack Hoskins. Not here right now.
请留言
Leave me a message.
杰克 给我回个信好吗 我是拉夫
Jack, give me a buzz, will you? It's Ralph. Um...
我想找到豪丽·吉布尼
I'm trying to track down Holly Gibney,
就是你昨晚见过的那个女人
the woman you met last night?
就...
So, um...
好吧 给我回电♥话♥
Yeah, just call me back.
不 霍伊 如果她去找你 让她打给我
No, Howie. If she checks in, have her call me back.
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表