剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
Just so you know,
我们发现了在纽约偷伊克莱面包车的人
we found out who stole that Econoline van in New York.
感兴趣吗
Interested?
查塔努加警局在沃尔玛旁发现了个
Chattanooga PD picked up some kid sleeping in a Chrysler,
睡在克莱斯勒车里的小孩
in a Walmart lot.
发现他已经靠沿路偷车弃车
Turns out he's been on the road for months
在路上流窜好几个月了
boosting cars, and ditching them for others.
他偷的第一辆就是那辆雪佛兰面包车
The Chevy van was the first though.
从纽约开到俄亥俄 又换成宝马迷你
Drove it from New York to Ohio, ditched it for the Mini Cooper,
再换成克莱斯勒
then swapped that out for the Chrysler.
梅特兰一家去俄亥俄享受家庭假期
The Maitlands went on a family vacation to Ohio.
这孩子记得他在什么时候
This kid know when...
什么地方把面包车换成宝马迷你的吗
and where he switched the van and the Mini Cooper?
他只知道是在一个购物中心
All he knows is that it was a shopping mall,
是一辆带着黑条纹的
and that the Mini Cooper was
浅黄色宝马迷你
light yellow with a black racing stripe.
你还好吗
You okay?
你有几周的假期
How many weeks vacation do you get?
什么
What?
你知道我有几周吗
You know how many weeks I get?
1.426周
1.426.
操蛋的十天
Ten lousy days...
他们还有脸第七天的时候叫我回去
they have the balls to call me back in on day seven.
谁敢相信有这种狗屁破事
Believe that dog shit?
我他妈又不是你的职业顾问
What am I, your fucking job counselor?
怎么了
What happened?
你要是再往我脸上泼酒
You wanna throw any more of that beer on my face
我就踢
I will knock--
怎么样
What happened there?
怎么了
What happened there?
放开 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get off! Son of a bitch!
打趴下了
Oh! Got him!
走吧 杰克 该回家了
come on, jack, it's time to go home.
晚安啦
Night night!
-送他上出租车 -晚安
- Put him in a cab. - Good night!
送他上什么出租车
Put him in a cab?
快他妈叫警♥察♥来啊
C-- Call the fucking police on that asshole.
去他妈的警♥察♥ 好好养蛋吧 兄弟
Fucking police! Fix your balls, dude!
-你没事吧 -塞拉 给他瓶啤酒
- You all right? - Sierra, get him a beer.
-我讨厌你 -妈妈
- I hate you! - mom!
-不 不 你走开 -妈妈 妈妈 快
- No! No, you be gone! - Mommy! Mommy, hurry!
-妈妈 快 妈妈 -我来了
- Mom, Mom, hurry! Mom! - I'm coming!
-我来了 -我讨厌你 讨厌你
- I'm coming! - I hate you. I hate you.
-不 走开 -妈妈 她吓着我了
- No, you be gone! - Mom, she's scaring me!
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
-你怎么了 -他说他很高兴
- Hey, what are you doing-- - He said he's happy
-爸爸死了 -你在干什么
- Daddy's gone. - What are you doing in there?
-谁啊 -那个男人
- Who is? - The man!
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
没事 她就是做噩梦了
Nothing, she just had a bad dream.
没事了 看 这没人
It's okay. Hey, come on. No one's here.
过来 过来 看 没人
Come here, come here, come here. No one's here.
他走了 他走了
He left, he left.
不 不 不 没人在这 没事的
No, no, no. No one's here, it's okay.
只是做噩梦了
It's just a bad dream.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom. - yes.
妈妈 她怎么了
Mom, what's wrong with her?
没事 她就是做了个噩梦
Nothing. She had a bad dream.
躺下吧
Lie down.
好吗
Okay?
-妈妈 我没事 -很好
- Mommy, I'm fine. - It's okay.
没事了
It's all right.
对不起 我不是有意吵醒你的
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
是你的烟
Your cigarette did.
你记得我已经多久没抽了吗
Do you remember how long it is since I had one, or both?
五年
Five years.
天啊 拉夫
Jesus, Ralph!
闻起来跟木化石一样
Tastes like petrified wood.
对 是有年头了
Yeah, they're aged.
是一个蓝色的小纸片
it was a blue scrap of paper.
是什么
What was?
我就是放不下这件事
The thing that I couldn't dredge up, you know?
尹那晚说到那辆面包车时
When Yune was talking about the, um, the van the other night.
这就在那辆车的挡风玻璃雨刷器下
It was under the windshield wiper.
那
It was, um...
上面好像有个小小的动物脑袋
Had a small, like, animal's head on it, I think, and...
或许还有是一些字
maybe some words.
我看见技术人员把它收起来了
Oh, g-- I saw the techs bag it up,
我本想亲自去看看 但是...
I'd meant to examine it myself, but...
现场有点混乱
everything got a little too exciting around here,
我明天会去一探究竟
but I will go in tomorrow, I will check it out.
无论如何
For what it's worth.
拉夫 你在休假
Ralph, you're on leave.
你该先去看心理医生
You're supposed to start seeing the therapist before anything.
回去睡觉吧
Come back to bed.
我今晚不睡了
Ah, I'm done sleeping for tonight.
那就躺在我旁边
Just come lie next to me.
快来
Come on.
天呐
Oh my god!
天呐
Oh, my god!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
快来救命啊
Somebody help!
拉夫 你不必来上班
Ralph, you're not supposed to be here.
-我知道 -好吧
- Yeah, I'm not. - Okay.
我需要物证室的钥匙
I need the keys to the evidence room.
我不知道放在哪
Not sure where they are.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
杰克 我以为你去度假了
Hey, Jack, I thought you were on vacation.
昨天你们法♥院♥那出好戏前
I was until y'all fucked the pooch
我确实在度假
at the courthouse yesterday.
塔米卡中枪
Between Tamika taking a bullet,
你击毙了那个孩子
and you shooting that kid,
我成了队里唯一完好的家伙 所以没错
I'm the only dick left on the squad, so yeah,
我回来了
here I am...
从原始森林提早赶回来了
ripped untimely from the forest primeval.
谢谢你了
Appreciate ya.
队里...
Squad...
那你起码打到些猎物吧
Did you get to kill anything at least?
我吗
Me?
我有句精妙回怼
I have a snappy retort to that,
但我觉得你不想听
but I don't think you wanna hear it.
你错了
Oh, you're wrong.
我倒是愿闻其详
I'd love to hear your snappy retort.
拉夫 区长办公室来电 问你在不在
Hey, Ralph, D.A.'s office is on the line, are ya here?
起码局里还有人能站出来
At least one of us came out a hero.
你叫我来说这个的吗
You bring me in here to tell me that?
不
No.
我叫你来
I've called you in here
是要告诉你 我决定不竞选连任了
to tell you I've decided not to run for re-election.
昨天的事...
Yesterday...
让我基本不可能再走那条路了 我得往前看
cut the heart out of the job for me, and I need to move on.
好
Okay.
但话虽如此...
But that being said...
实验室...
lab...
最终检测了咬痕上的唾液样本
finally crashed the saliva sample from the bite marks.
和我们从泰瑞·梅特兰
It is a dead-on match
身上采集的样本完全匹配
for the swabs we took from Terry Maitland.
你亲口说过
You said it yourself.
DNA的证据对陪审团的影响有限
DNA's only gonna take it so far with the jury.
再说 这证据又有什么用
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表