剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
Look.
他可以被杀死
He can be killed.
-怎么杀死他 -他害怕跌落
- How's that? - He's scared of falling.
就像我们
Like us.
他在进食
He's feeding.
来自地狱的面包屑
Breadcrumbs from hell.
熊洞
停下
Stop.
他原本陷入了疯狂
He was in a frenzy.
-豪丽 -怎么了
- Holly. - Hmm?
你看
Look.
一切始于这里
This is where it happened.
他们的名字都在这
They're all in there.
它肯定一直在疯狂地找他们
Must have been going crazy trying to get to them.
-豪丽 -怎么了
- Holly. - Hmm?
看见了吗
See it?
光
The light?
进来时小心脚下
Watch your step coming in.
地面很滑
It's very slippery.
不想滑倒时要扶什么 就靠墙走
Stay close to the walls in case you need to grab onto something.
你们好不容易来这里 可不想回去吧
You haven't come all this way just to turn back now, have you?
你好 警长
Well, howdy there, sheriff.
你肯定就是那位美丽的豪丽小姐
And you must be the lovely Miss Holly.
克劳德不知道你姓什么
Claude doesn't know your last name,
但他一直想着你
but he thinks about you all the time.
我姓吉布尼
It's Gibney.
豪丽·吉布尼
Holly Gibney.
我陷入这种处境
It's you I have to thank
还得谢谢你 不是吗
for this situation I find myself in, ain't it?
我想知道是什么让你这么
I wanna know what made it so easy for you
轻易地相信我的存在
to believe in me,
她又是如何设法说服
and how on earth did she manage
你这样的牛仔的 警长
to convince a cowpoke like you, sheriff.
你是什么
What are you?
-你叫什么 -知道吗
- What is your name? - Oh... you know.
你来自哪里
Where did you come from?
-我不记得了 -你的本来面目是什么
- I don't remember. - What is your nature?
我们是不是不太擅长回答彼此的问题
We're not very good answering each other's questions, are we?
-你们还有更多吗 -为什么这么问
- Are there more of you? - Why?
你之前见过我这样的吗
Have you seen someone like me before?
还有其他的睡仙吗
Are there others?
因为我也曾经觉得...
'Cause there have been times when I...
-有更多的... -闭嘴
- sense there could be more-- - Shut up.
你不是想真的开枪吧 警长
You really gon' pull that trigger, sheriff?
如果你不怕死的话
Well, you go ahead and do it...
可以开枪试试
if you don't mind dying.
真的克劳德·博尔顿会站起来吗
Will the real Claude Bolton please stand up?
-看见没 -退后
- You see? - Step back!
别喊了
Stop yelling.
他们在这 那些死人
They're here, you know. The dead.
营救的人都救不了自己
The rescuers that couldn't even rescue themselves.
但你找不到他们 对吧
But... you couldn't get to them, could you?
那无所谓了 我能感知他们的存在
Well, it don't matter. I still feel their presence.
尤其是四个博尔顿家的 他们散发着光芒
Especially the four Boltons. They give off such a glow.
光芒
Glow?
他们是我慢慢成为的血液
They're the blood that I'm becoming.
这感觉
It feels like...
感觉有东西进入了我
like I'm being entered.
无论那是什么 都充满了我全身
And what enters me, fills me.
你根本不知道那种感觉
You have no idea what it feels like to have
浑身充满各种情感
all of that emotion inside of me.
为什么选孩子
Why children?
别再问问题了
Stop asking him questions!
我进食是为了生存 和你一样
I eat to survive, just like you.
-闭嘴 -为什么选孩子
- Shut up. - Why children?
因为他们的味道更甜美
'Cause they taste the sweetest.
-禽兽 -站住
- Motherfucker! - Stop!
他有毒
He's poison.
我不能让你们离开
I can't let you leave.
你知道 对吧
You know that, right?
不
No.
是我们不能让你离开
We're the ones who can't let you leave.
杰克留了一个我们的人在外面
Jack left one of us out there.
他知道我们在里面 他也知道你是什么
He knows we're in here and he knows what you are.
他会派增援
He'll send more.
这样
I see.
但我得进食
But I need to eat.
克劳德
Claude.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
别开枪 如果你开枪
Don't shoot. If you shoot,
整个地方都会塌
the whole chamber will fall on our heads.
克劳德
Hey, Claude.
把手指从扳机上移开 好吗
Just take your finger off the trigger, okay?
克劳德 就...
Claude, just...
看着我们
Just look at us.
看着我们
Just look at us.
就这样
That's it.
把枪放下
Now-- Now put the gun down.
我的天
Oh, my God.
开始坍塌了
It's collapsing.
逃 快逃 豪丽
Move! Now! Now! Holly!
克劳德
Claude!
豪丽
Holly!
护住脑袋 缩进衣服
Cover your head! Tuck your head!
这边
Over here.
-我动不了 -等等 见鬼
- I can't move. - Hold on-- Oh, shit.
好吧
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-三 二 一 -好了
- Three, two, one. Yeah. - Okay.
好了吗
You got it?
天哪
Oh, man.
-你还好吗 -嗯 死不了
- You okay? - Yeah, I'll live.
说了让你别开枪
Told you not to shoot.
好了 我们马上回来 抓紧
Okay. We'll be back in a moment, okay? Hold tight.
好的
All right.
该死
Ah, fuck.
你有刀之类的东西吗
Do you have some kind of knife?
很好
Good.
豪丽 别管了 不用拔了
Yeah, Holly. Leave it. Leave it. Leave it.
如果我们说是这东西杀了
If we were ever to claim that this thing
弗兰基·皮特森 他们会以为是我们疯了
killed Frankie Peterson, they'll write us off as loons.
就无法证明泰瑞是清白的
Terry's name will never be cleared.
泰瑞是谁
Who's Terry?
我杀死他了吗
Did I kill him?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
好了 兄弟
Okay, buddy.
我们数到三一起 好吗
We do this on three, yeah?
-好的 三 二 一 -二 一
- Okay. Three, two, one. - Two, one.
该死
Ah, shit.
-小心碰头 -好的
- Watch your head. - All right.
该死
Ah, man.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-没事 我马上来 -好的
- Nothing, I'll catch up. - Okay.
现在看着你装死
Now look at you playing possum.
我怎么知道的吗
How I know?
你心脏左边是什么
What's left of your heart.
无论是什么 它还在跳动
Whatever it's called, it's still pumpin'.
而且你没流出什么东西
Otherwise, you got nothin' comin' out.
木屑
Sawdust.
我不知道你能不能被杀死
I didn't know whether or not you could be killed.
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表