剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
Okay, we're still gonna need DNA.
五名目击者还有一堆指纹 我不需要DNA了
Actually, five wits and ton of prints says I don't.
州警反正也能在他家里搜集到
Look, the Staties will get it from the house anyways.
是能从梳子上提取到毛发
I mean, you get a stray hair off a comb,
但那没用 除非我们擦拭提取DNA
doesn't mean jack unless we get a swab.
你没事吧
You okay there, sport?
走吧
Let's go.
梅特兰先生
Mr. Maitland,
我是地检官办公室的肯尼斯·海耶斯
I'm Kenneth Hayes from the county D.A.'s office.
我不会跟你 或任何人说话
I'm not gonna talk to you or anyone else
-除非我的律师在场 -你对安德森先生说
- until my lawyer gets here. - You told Mr. Anderson
凶杀发生那天下午
that you were out of town
你不在镇上 是真的吗
the afternoon of the murder, is that true?
我不会跟你 或任何人说话
I'm not talking to you or anyone else
除非我的律师在场除非你的律师在场 不 我...
until my lawyer gets here. Until your lawyer gets here. No, I, uh...
我第一遍就听到了
I heard you the first time.
你觉得自己哪边更好看
Which would you say is your good side?
在本州 我们可以扣留你48小时
Because in this state, we can hold you for 48 hours
而不需要起诉你
without charging you.
但如果到那之前你不能帮我们澄清情况
But if you can't help us clear this up by then,
那我们只能带你去法♥院♥
well then, we have to take you down to the courthouse
进行传讯
for arraignment.
到时肯定是大新闻了
It'll be major news by then.
那里会挤满媒体
And the place will be swarming with media monkeys
和他们的摄影机
and their cameras, so...
你说呢 左边还是右边
what do you think? Left side? Right side?
你想帮自己吗
Do you wanna help yourself out?
让我们提取个口腔DNA样本
Let us take a cheek swab.
如果我是无辜的 我会要求做这个
I mean, if I'm an innocent man, I'd demand it.
律师
Lawyer.
你的DNA如果跟凶手不匹配
Your DNA doesn't match the killer's...
这位想参加改选的可怜的地检官
Poor D.A. Hayes here, is up for reelection,
他可不能输掉这样备受关注的案子
he can't afford to lose a high-profile case like this.
一次又一次
Time after time,
每当我觉得自己的立案证据足够起诉了
whenever I think I have a case good enough to prosecute,
知道他会对我说什么吗
you know what he always says to me?
-"我会输在哪" -每次都是
- "How am I going to lose?" - Always.
除非我能保证稳赢不输
Can't get him out from behind his desk
否则根本请不动他
unless I got a gold-plated slam dunk.
现在看他
Now look at him.
他眼睛贼亮 蓄势待发
He's bright-eyed. He's ready to go.
你觉得这说明了什么
What's it tell you?
泰瑞
Terry?
律师
Lawyer.
好吧
Okay.
我们等他
We'll wait for his guy.
还有个问题
Just one more question.
你可以不回答 但你不会碰巧
Feel free not to answer, but do you have any idea
知道自己是什么血型吧
what your blood type is by any chance?
AB阳性血吧
AB positive, right?
-他来了 -霍伊
- Hey, here he is. - Howie.
-你还好吗 孩子 -你们俩聊吧
- How you doin', kid? - I'll let you two chat.
-我挺好 -撑着 我就回来
- I'm okay. - Hang in, I'll be right back.
各位 这就是个天大的错误吧
Fellas, is this just a massive mistake
我们是不是可以现在就理清楚
that we can clear up right here and now
还是说你俩都他妈疯了
or have you both lost your fucking minds?
我他妈没疯
There's nothing wrong with my fucking mind.
他跟你们说什么了
What did he tell you?
"等律师来了再说"
"Wait 'til my lawyer gets here."
我猜到了 我是指你们当初带他来
I assumed that. I mean when you first brought him in
-进行询问时 -我们没进行初步问询
- for questioning. - There was no initial interview.
等等
Hold on.
你当着一百多人面前逮捕了他
You arrested him in front of over 100 people
却从没给过他一个自我辩解的机会吗
without giving him a chance to explain himself,
甚至没去证实过他的说法吗
without even attempting to verify his story?
凭我们掌握的证据
With the evidence we had,
我们不想冒险他逃跑
we didn't want to risk that he would run.
逃跑
Run?
你当着他的
You arrested him...
家人和邻居的面逮捕了他
in front of his family and his neighbors...
你完全可以让警♥察♥在体育场外驻守
when you could have just as easily posted cops around the stadium,
等到球赛结束
waited for the game to be over,
然后在他家把他抓走
and then picked him up at his home.
拉夫 我了解你 你是个好人 这是干什么
Ralph, I know you. You're a decent guy. Why?
首先 霍华德 不是我逮捕了他
First off, Howard, I didn't arrest him.
我让唐·哈里尔和汤姆·耶茨替我去逮捕了他
I had Don Harrier and Tom Yates do that for me,
原因是 如果我去接触他
and the reason being if I had to put my hands on him,
我不知道我能不能克制住自己
I don't know that I could've trusted myself
不把他打成肉泥
not to beat the fucking shit out of him.
我不想让你在庭上有这个把柄
I didn't want to give you that to work with at trial.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你想看看他对弗兰基·皮特森做了什么吗
You wanna see what he did to Frankie Peterson?
是某人做的
What someone did.
警官 替我把那辆车挪走
Officer. Move that car for me, please.
梅特兰太太 我们有搜查令
Mrs. Maitland, we have a warrant
搜索你的家 并拿走一切属于
to search the premises and remove any items
你丈夫泰伦斯·梅特兰的物品
belonging to your husband, Terence Maitland.
是 我律师跟我说了
Yes, my lawyer told me.
这里没列出具体东西
There's nothing listed here.
那么你们什么都能拿吗
Does that mean you can take anything?
鉴于罪案的性质 这由我们决定
Given the nature of the crime, it's at our discretion.
等等 那是我女儿的
Wait, that's my daughter's.
那不是...那都不是泰瑞的
That's not-- That is not even Terry's.
该死的
God damn it.
-你喜欢小男孩吗 教练 -好了 停下
- So, you like little boys, coach? - Okay, stop.
告诉我们泰瑞为什么被抓来
Just tell us why Terry's here.
都说出来 否则我就去找媒体 跟他们说
Lay it all out. Or I go right to the press and I say
你们逮捕了一名社会栋梁
you've arrested a leading citizen,
毁了他的名声 吓坏了他的妻子和孩子
ruined his reputation, terrified his wife and children,
还不肯告诉我们为什么
but won't tell us why.
首先 指纹
For starters, fingerprints.
我的指纹吗
My fingerprints?
在弗兰克·皮特森的尸体上发现了
On Frank Peterson's body.
货车里也有
In the van.
-什么货车 -你用来绑♥架♥他的货车
- In what van? - The van you used to abduct him.
还有在货车后面发现的他的自行车上
On his bike, which we found in the back of the van.
还有你用来鸡♥奸♥他的横杠上
And on the branch you used to sodomize him.
老天爷
Holy shit.
指纹栽赃也不是新鲜事了
Wouldn't be the first time fingerprints were planted.
几个或许是 但七八十个 还是沾血的
Oh, a few, maybe. But 70? 80? And in blood?
我们有很多目击证人
Yeah, and we got a slew of witnesses,
每一个都是毫不迟疑地在照片指认中
each of whom identified him out of a photo array
指认出了他
without hesitation.
你知道什么叫目击证人吧 拉夫
You know the definition of a witness, Ralph, right?
一个自以为看到了什么的人
A person who thought they saw something.
或许你们该提AB阳性血匹配的事
Maybe you guys should go with the AB positive match instead.
佐治亚州有四百万人
Population of Georgia's four million.
四百万的3%是12万嫌疑人吧
Three percent of four mil is, what, 120,000 suspects,
如果凶手不是阿♥拉♥巴马或佛罗里达人的话
assuming the killer's not from Alabama or Florida.
这真是个噩梦
It's a fucking nightmare.
-这真是个噩梦 -那就做个了结
- It's a nightmare. - So, end it.
做个了结 告诉我们你为什么那么做
End it. Tell us why you did it.
随你怎么说
Tell us why in any way you want
好让自己看上去尽量好一些
in order to paint yourself in the best possible light.
-你是服了新药吗 -没有
- Were you on new meds? - No.
-你断片了吗 -没有
- Did you black out? - No.
你产生幻觉了吗 你有妄想精神分♥裂♥症吗
Were you hallucinating? Are you paranoid schizophrenic?
-"帮我们帮你" -跟我们说点什么
- "Help us help you." - But tell us something
赶在DNA取样结果出来之前 还可能避免死刑
before the DNA swabs come back and you might avoid the needle.
-死刑 -我当时在凯普城
- The needle? - I was in Cap City.
从何时到何时
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表