剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
and their so-called killers.
死亡开始向他们的家庭蔓延
Death started fanning out into their families...
他们遭遇...
The way they all went...
心脏病 中风 自杀 仇杀
heart attacks, strokes, suicides, revenge killings.
现在仍在继续 还有这个表亲
And it's still going on now. And the thing about this cousin,
这个特雷西·鲍威尔
this, uh, Tracey Powell...
我十分肯定
I'm absolutely sure
他和威廉姆斯姐妹的谋杀有关
that he was involved in the murders of the Williams sisters.
他们在他的车里和尸体被发现的地方
They found the girls' fingerprints...
发现了姐妹俩的指纹
...in his car and... from where the girls were found.
但是 他没有杀她们
But, he didn't kill them.
是变成希斯的那个东西干的
This thing that became Heath did that.
他只是送了她们
And he delivered them up.
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
我觉得他没有选择
I don't think he had a choice.
我觉得这个东西
I think this thing...
完全控制了他
had him completely under his control.
你怎么了
Is there something wrong?
阻止她
你怎么了
Is something wrong?
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
霍华德 我不是说我相信她
Howard, I'm not saying that I believe her...
我只是说我暂时还无法不信她
I'm just saying I'm not ready to say I don't.
好吧
Okay.
听着
Look,
她说的很多
a lot of the things that she said,
历史上的神话和传说
about myths and legends over history,
我读过很多那方面的故事
I've actually read a lot of that stuff.
-是吗 -嗯
- You have? - Yeah.
几个世纪以来...
And over the centuries...
有人被当成魔鬼
you know, people got called devils,
和恶魔 被当成女巫
and demons, you know, called witches.
还有这个狼人 那个吸血鬼的
The werewolf of this, the vampire of that.
我们总是说 "那时的人们
And we always say, "Well, people back then,
无知
they were ignorant,
歇斯底里且迷信"
and hysterical and superstitious."
因为如今 我们有了科学 心理学
Because nowadays, we've got science, psychology.
所以我们不会把人们误当做恶魔了
So we know better than to mistake humans for demons.
但如果...
You know, but what if...
如果我们时常
What if every now and then,
把恶魔错认为人类呢
we mistake a demon for a human?
-很有意思 -我也这么觉得
- Very interesting. - I think so.
你有听说过意第绪吸血鬼的故事吗
Did you ever hear the one about the Yiddish vampire?
吸血鬼 他从窗户飞进教堂
Vampire, he flies in through the window of a church,
毒牙外露 牧师立马去拿十字架
his fangs are out, priest immediately goes for a crucifix.
推到他面前
Shoves it in his face,
恶魔 退后
"Back, you fiend."
吸血鬼笑着说 这帮不了你 宝贝
Vampire laughs, says, "Ni gunisht helfen, bubbalah."
这帮不了你 宝贝
"It ain't gonna help you, baby."
他用意第绪语说的
He says it in Yiddish.
好吧
Okay.
-回见 亚力克 -回见
- See you later, Alec. - Yeah, I'll see you.
那真是好一出滑稽的好戏
What a fucking clown show that was.
-拉夫 -难怪她
- Ralph. - No wonder she wouldn't
-什么都不和我说 我就应该... -拉夫
- tell me anything, I would've... - Ralph.
-让她停下来的 -别说了
- ...shut her down. - Cut it out.
我邀请她住我们家
I invited her to stay with us.
我可以在酒店住
I can stay at a hotel.
不 我不同意
No, I wouldn't hear of it.
客房♥我们给你安排好了 床单是干净的
We'll put you in the guest room. Sheets are clean,
我会再给你拿些毛巾
I'll just get some towels.
这些是什么
What are these?
你为什么不把这些带到刚刚的会议上
Why didn't you bring them to the meeting?
我应该拿的
I should have.
第一幅是我看到的那个人
The-- The first one is the guy I saw.
让一个孩子重新经历痛苦才得到了中间三幅
Put a kid through hell to get the middle three.
这一幅是代顿那个孩子描述的
And this one's from that kid in Dayton.
我不确定它们意味着什么
I wasn't sure what they all signified.
它们意味着他的变形
They signify his transformation.
这就是他转变的模式
You know the pattern.
目前看来 他会每24到27天杀一个人
So far, it kills every 24 to 27 days.
但我搞不明白的是
What I couldn't figure out was,
他为什么要等 这段时间意味着什么
why he waited... Wh-- What the time meant.
但是 珍妮 答案就在这
But, Jeannie, it's all right here.
他在变形
He was transforming.
他当时坐在这张桌旁
He was sitting at this table...
-哪张椅子 -这张
- Which chair? - This one.
但被推到了这
But-- but it was pushed back there,
我就坐在这
and I was sitting right here.
你提取指纹了吗
Did you dust for fingerprints?
我检查了椅子腿下面的地毯
I checked the rug beneath the legs
发现没有压痕
and there was no indentation.
没有迹象表明最近有人在那里坐过
There was no sign that someone had been sitting there recently.
警报没有被触发
No alarms were triggered,
窗户也没有被破坏
and there were no broken windows,
所以绝对没有破门而入的迹象
so there was absolutely no sign of a break-in.
所以你没有提取指纹
So, you didn't dust for fingerprints?
我没有
No, I did not.
你家里有透明胶带吗
Do you have any Scotch tape in the house?
-在书桌里 -有彩色记号♥笔吗
- In the desk. - Um, any colored markers?
德雷克有一些
Derek has-- had some.
我去他房♥间里找找
I'll check in his room.
所以说
So,
你说这是睡仙 对吗
El... El Cuco, right?
更像是某种混合物质的存在
More like some hybrid entity.
就像我说的 它有很多种叫法
Like I said, it's been known by a number of names.
但我想睡仙更贴切
But I guess "El Cuco" Is close enough.
好吧 我觉得
Yeah, I guess it...
总比叫它东西或者生物好吧
It beats calling it The Thing, or The Creature, right?
我认识几个像你这样的人
I've known a few people like you.
我认识很多像你这样的人
I've known plenty of people like you.
你有你自己的现实世界
You've got your own reality.
不需要证明 没有理由
No justifications, no excuses.
如果人们无法到达你所在的地方
If people can't make it out to where you are...
你只需要给他们寄张明信片 对吗
You just have to send them a postcard, right?
你以为我不知道我今天说了些什么吗
Don't you think I know what I sounded like today?
你以为我喜欢被那样羞辱和嘲笑吗
Do you think I enjoy being humiliated and laughed at like that?
让被那个寡妇当面诅咒我吗
Have the widow of a murdered man curse me to my face?
是啊 那一定很不好受
Yeah, it must've been tough.
但如果我相信一些东西是真的
But if I believe something to be true,
无论如何我都要传达这个真♥相♥
then I have to deliver that truth no matter what.
话虽如此 我还是很抱歉
That being said, I am sorry that today turned out to be...
造成今天那个场面
what it became.
我很抱歉我令大家失望了
And I am sorry that I am such a disappointment
尤其是令你失望
to you, in particular.
就让我弄清楚这一切吧
Just let me see this one thing through.
仔细看
Take a look.
天啊
Oh, my God.
证据留了下来
It left its calling card.
这个和他们在谷仓发现的
Is that... supposed to be the same residue
残留物应该是一样的吗
that they found in the barn?
我推测是的
My assumption is yes.
好吧 推测说服不了人
Right. Assumptions aren't gonna fly.
我们得把它拿去检验
We gotta have it tested.
其他样本有被检验过吗
Have the other samples been tested?
-他们还在检验 -还在检验
- They're still working on them. - Still?
那是因为他们发现了一些不知名的物质
That's because they found a number of unknown substances
他们从未想过他们所看到的物质
and they've never considered the fact
根本不属于人类
that what they're looking at isn't human,
也不属于动物 矿物或植物
it isn't animal, it isn't mineral, or vegetable,
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表