剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
Besides, what difference does it make now?
这还是很重要
Well, it's still important.
为什么
How?
因为当格洛瑞·梅特兰诉地检办公室
'Cause when Glory Maitland drops a civil suit on this office,
治安局和切诺基市警♥察♥局
the Sheriff's Department, and the Cherokee City PD
严重渎职时 再加上...
for negligence, and...
豪伊·所罗门作为她的律师 她一定会...
with Howie Saloman as her attorney she definitely will...
这份DNA匹配证据
this DNA match can help
能让她不至于拿到巨额奖金
keep her monetary reward from going through the roof.
或许每一分都是她应得的
She might deserve every penny.
拉夫...
Ralph...
即使豪伊·所罗门...
even if Howie Saloman...
会在法庭上把我击败
would have handed me my ass in court.
这也改变不了一个事实
that doesn't change the fact
我们控告的就是真凶
that we were prosecuting the right guy.
我自始至终都认定他有罪
You know, I thought he was guilty from the door on in,
你也是 别忘了这点
and so did you, don't ever forget that.
这不太可能
There's very little chance of that happening.
"霍拉旭 天地万物
"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio,
出自《哈姆雷特》
远超你的想象"
than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
在二战时期...
In World War II...
一支美国空军中队
a US fighter squadron
在法国上空飞进云团
flew into a cloud cluster over France
天朗气清
on a clear day,
飞机却再没出现过
and never came out the other side.
他们遭遇了什么 鬼知道呢
What happened to 'em? Who the fuck knows?
1587年 在北卡罗来纳州的
1587, Roanoke Colony,
罗阿诺克殖民地 生活着接近两百人
North Carolina, close to 200 people living there
州长驶回英格兰补充物资
when the governor sailed back to England to get more supplies,
当他返航时 居民全消失了
and when he returned they vanished,
空无人烟 匪夷所思
not a soul, and no clue as to what happened.
四个世纪过去了
I mean, here we are four centuries later,
还是没人弄清♥真♥♥相♥
we still can't figure it out.
泰瑞·梅特兰正是这种情况
So it is with Terry Maitland.
有什么未解之谜吗
Is there a mystery here?
有
Yes.
会一直有无法得到解答的问题吗
Will there always be unanswered questions?
很有可能
Most likely.
有时会遇到这种情况
Sometimes that happens,
遇到之后
and when it does,
你需要学会如何接受
you just need to learn how to live with it,
然后砥砺前行
and move on.
这对我来说很难
Yeah, that's hard for me.
告诉我你第一个想到的是什么
Tell me the first thing comes into your head.
这是什么 传♥单♥的一角吗
What is it? A corner of some flyer?
没错
Correct.
是关于我一直跟你说的那辆货车
The one of that van I was telling you about.
有人进去 看见了传♥单♥ 很生气
Guy gets in, sees the flyer, gets pissed,
没有举起雨刷 就把传♥单♥撕了
tears it off instead of lifting up the windshield wiper,
所以留下一角
leaves that behind.
这张传♥单♥是干什么的
What is the flyer for?
有一头猪 还有"大D"
A Pig, and "Big D."
肯定不是美容院的
Well, it's not a beauty parlor, that's for sure.
或许是肉铺的
Butcher shop maybe?
熟食店 饭店的
Deli, restaurant?
我们要不用谷歌♥查一下
Shall we try the Google machine?
查查纽约州和俄亥俄州中间的
Yeah, look between New York and Ohio.
纽约 俄亥俄
New York... Ohio...
查到了大德韦恩汽车修理厂 奥尔巴尼
Got a Big Dwayne's Auto Repair, Albany,
大杜克烟花店 宾夕法尼亚
Big Duke's Fireworks, Pennsylvania,
大迪体育用品店
Big Dee's Sporting Goods,
这有点太明显了
that's a little on the obvious side,
在俄亥俄州斯托本维尔
in Steubenville, Ohio.
就在俄亥俄里找
Stay in Ohio.
俄亥俄
Ohio...
找到了...
All right, you've got...
大迪夫管道安装公♥司♥ 在亚克朗市
Big Duff's Plumbing in Akron.
等一下
Hold on.
查到了大爹狂饿烧烤 在代顿市
Got a Big Daddy's Hangry-Q, in Dayton.
-代顿 -就是它 快看
- Dayton? - That's it, look.
看
Look.
大爹狂饿烧烤
代顿
Dayton...
杰莎
Jessa.
你又梦到了那个男人吗
Were you dreaming about that man again?
你想喝水吗
Do you want any water?
不用了 谢谢你
I'm good, thank you.
如果你需要我的话 我就在这儿 好吗
If you need me, I'm right there, okay?
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我不知道 他不像昨天一样 咬得那么紧了
I don't know, he's not latching like he did yesterday.
你好 伟大的母亲
Hey, baby-maker.
好吧 我很抱歉
Oh! Okay, um, I'm sorry.
只是奶♥子♥ 拉夫 我知道你之前见过好多
It's just a titty, Ralph, I know you've seen a few before.
小塔 即便是现在你还是这么粗鲁
T, even now you have to be so crude and rude?
-妈 这就是我 -你好 杰克
- Ma. That's me. - Hey, Jack.
你做到了
You did it!
-谢谢你 -真是太棒了
- Thank you. - So wonderful.
她真漂亮
Wow, she's beautiful.
其实不是"她"
Well, actually, it's not a she.
他叫杰罗姆
Jerome...
和安德森先生打招呼
Say hello to Mr. Anderson.
他长得有点像杰克叔叔 不是吗
He looks a little like ol' Uncle Jack, don't he?
我来告诉你
And let me tell ya,
你们可能听说过自然分娩
you mighta heard giving birth au naturel
就像下了十层地狱
is ten kinds of hell...
更何况腿上打着石膏
Try doing it with your damn leg in a cast.
我能想象出来
Oh, I can imagine.
你想象不出来
Oh, no you can't.
看看你
Look at you.
我知道现在或许不是个好时机
Hey, look, I know now's probably not the right time,
但你想听听案子的新进展吗
but did you want an update on the case?
我不需要
I don't need one.
尤尼斯在你来之前就告诉我了
Yunis caught me up right before you got here.
我很惊讶你来的时候没遇见他
I'm surprised you didn't pass him on your way,
他刚走
he just left.
重症监护室呼叫戴维斯医生
ICU paging Dr. Davis.
重症监护室呼叫戴维斯医生
ICU paging Dr. Davis.
尹
Hey, Yune.
你认识这个人吗 是你的朋友吗
You know this guy? Friend of yours?
你也认识
You do too.
他是弗莱德·皮特森
That's Fred Peterson.
发生了什么
What happened?
他能挺过来吗
Is he gonna make it?
绳索使他的大脑缺氧了十分钟
The rope cut off the oxygen to his brain for ten minutes
所以这取决于你怎么定义"挺过来"
so it depends on how you define "making it".
我在这里待了五分钟了
I've been here five minutes.
已经有两名护士过来让我
I've already had two nurses ask me to
在器官捐赠协议上签字
sign off on harvesting his organs.
因为他们找不到别人了
Cause they can't find anybody else.
这家人已经不知去向了
That family's gone.
-全都走了 -倒霉案子
- Completely gone. - Fucking case...
你去看了塔米卡的孩子
You go see Tamika's baby?
嗯
Yeah.
要从头查起 是吧
From Alpha to Omega, huh?
我只想知道那孩子到底有没有
I just need to know if the kid dumped the van
在烧烤地点附近弃车 如果有 那是什么时候
somewhere near the BBQ place, and if so, exactly when.
拉夫 你还在休假
Ralph, you're on admin leave;
我希望你好好度假
I want you to take advantage of that,
享受自己的时光
and take some time for yourself.
我怎么能安心休假
What am I-I-- to-- to recuperate?
我只会什么也没心思干
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表