剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
首先你得丢掉自以为是
you need to start getting over yourself.
你要是做不到或不愿意
If you can't, or you won't allow that to happen,
那你就靠边站
then you need to just step to the side.
因为现在
Because right now,
你在妨碍我们所有人
you're standing in everyone else's way.
我知道这个要求有些强人所难
I'm aware that this is an imposition,
我也很抱歉像这样打给你
and I apologize for calling like this,
但事情如果不紧急的话 我也不会这样打来
but I wouldn't if it wasn't an emergency.
谢谢 我一小时后到
Thank you. I'll be there in an hour.
-你相信什么 -什么
- What do you believe in? - I'm sorry?
上帝 你相信上帝吗
God. Do you believe in God?
我个人的信仰是无关紧要的吧
You know my personal beliefs aren't relevant, right?
那天堂和地狱呢
Right, what about Heaven and Hell?
你相信它们是真实存在的吗
Do you believe that they exist?
好吧 那魔鬼呢
Fine. What about evil?
你相信世界上有魔鬼吗
Do you believe in the concept of evil?
我听到魔鬼时 我只能想到"中世纪"
Whenever I hear evil, I think "medieval".
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
你相信它是存在的吗
do you believe in it?
我相信因果
I believe in cause and effect,
也相信医学研究
and I believe in medical research.
好 所以对你来说
Okay, so, for you, um...
做出任何不好的事情
any kind of, um, negative behavior, uh,
都是因为 不好的原生家庭 不好的基因
is due to either bad parenting, bad genes,
甚至是不好的脑电波化学反应 对吗
uh, bad brain chemistry, right?
所以对你来说
There's no such thing, for you,
不存在那种没有科学解释的奇异事件
as evil in the world without some rational explanation.
如果我想当个巫医
If I wanted to be a voodoo doctor,
我会去上巫医学校的
I'd have gone to voodoo med school.
告诉我 出什么事了
Tell me what's going on with you.
你说这很紧急
You said it was an emergency.
是的
Yeah. Oh, there's...
是发生了一些怪事
There's just some stuff that's happening now,
某种东西在逐渐浮现
that's unfolding now, that is, um...
就是
That's just...
我有些承受不住了
It's-- It's too much for me.
拉夫 你得说详细一些
Ralph, you need to be specific.
我知道你现在很痛苦 我能看出来
I know you're suffering. I can see it.
但你得告诉我发生了什么 我好开导你
But you have to give me something I can bounce off of,
-不然 -好吧 好吧
- or else... - Okay. Okay.
听着
Look,
你知道有些教会讲
You know, in some churches, they say,
"学会放下 去接纳上帝"
"You need to let go in order to let God in,"
现在是这样的情况
and this is more like,
"学会放下
"You need to let go in order to...
接纳
let...
不知道什么东西"
something in."
而且
And, um...
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know how this sounds. This sounds crazy.
我没有疯
And I'm not crazy. I...
我只是 我还不知道这是什么情况
I just-- I just can't say any more about it right now.
我只知道这么多
That's all I got.
-很抱歉没能帮上你 拉夫 -没事
- I'm sorry, Ralph. - Yeah.
如果你不能告诉我什么的话
If you're not letting me in...
抱歉
I'm sorry. Yeah.
我也很抱歉 真的
Yeah, I'm sorry, too. Believe me.
我这么跟你说
I will tell you this.
对这个世界
For all that we now know and understand
我们不了解的东西
about the world these days...
比我们了解的要多得多
...there's a hell of a lot more that we don't,
而且我们可能永远也了解不了
and maybe never will.
有帮到你吗
Is that any help?
豪丽
Holly!
-钥匙在我这 -完蛋了
- I have the keys! - Oh, shit.
局外人 下集预告
最近感觉怎样
How've you been feeling lately?
好像有人要闯进你的大脑吗
Like someone's been trying to get inside your head?
我的脑子 我的房♥子
My head. My house.
在镜子里看着我
In the mirror looking right back at me.
它就在这
It's here.
如果你不能让自己相信它的存在
If you can't get yourself to really believe in this thing,
那你不仅在妨碍大家
then you're not only an obstacle,
你对大家还很危险
but you're a danger to everyone else.
它抓了我弟弟 救命
It has my brother! Someone!
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表