剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
跟你说这个只是...
telling you this is just...
也许没有那么糟糕...
maybe it's not so terrible if...
你能不能让拉夫继续问杰莎关于梦的事
Can you just let Ralph keep asking Jessa about her dream?
不
No.
但你去可以
But you can.
所以 杰莎
So, Jessa...
你看见的这个人 你能告诉我他长什么样吗
this man that you saw, can you tell me what he looked like?
好些了
Better.
-比什么好些... -前几次
- Better than... - The other times.
你见过他几次
How many times have you seen him?
-四次 -亲爱的
- Four. - Oh, honey.
第一次他长得很像爸爸 但不是爸爸
The first time he looked like daddy but wasn't.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我以为你会又开始哭
Because I thought you would start crying again,
我不想让你哭
and I didn't want you to.
他看上去很像你♥爸♥爸 但又不是
He looked like your daddy, but he wasn't?
他的皮肤不像 而且他很坏
His skin was wrong. And he was mean.
怎么个坏法
How was he mean?
他想把我弄哭
He was trying to make me cry.
真是个混♥蛋♥ 那第二次呢
What a jerk. How about the second time?
第二次
The second time
他只有一点像我爸爸 但是...
he looked just a little bit like my daddy, but...
很邋遢
messy.
邋遢 你是说他的衣服吗
Messy? You mean like his clothes?
他的脸 很模糊 就像有人想抹掉它一样
His face. It was blurry. Like someone tried to erase it.
他那次有说什么吗
And did he say anything to you that time?
就是些坏话
Just more mean stuff.
然后再看见他就是昨晚吗
And then you saw him again last night?
是的 但他不再模糊了
Yeah, but he wasn't blurry anymore.
对 你说他好些了
Right, you said he was better,
但还像你♥爸♥爸吗
but did he still look like your daddy?
一点也不像
No way.
这次...
This time...
他这里和这里更强壮
he was more muscly here and here...
而且他看起来很漆黑
and he looked inky.
漆黑
Inky?
我累了 我不想再回答你的问题了
I'm tired. I don't want to answer anymore.
好吧 既然你把口讯带给了安德森先生
Okay, well, now that you gave Mr. Anderson the message
我觉得他就不会再回来了 你说呢
I don't think he's ever coming back, do you?
他说他不会再回来了
He said he wouldn't.
要是他还来 就让他走开
And if he does, tell him to bug off.
告诉他 要是他有事想跟我说
Tell him, if he has a message he wants to give me,
可以自己跟我说 好吗 杰莎
he can give it to me himself. Okay, Jessa?
我觉得你不会想见到他的
I don't think you want that.
记住了 亲爱的
You remember, honey,
他伤害不了你 所以你不必害怕
that he can't hurt you, so you don't have to be scared.
他没让我觉得害怕
He doesn't make me scared,
他让我很生气
he makes me angry.
我觉得你才该感到害怕
I think you're the one who's supposed to be scared.
好了 孩子们
Okay, guys.
拿上你们的外套
Grab your jackets.
在爸爸看望完爷爷回来之前准备好
I wanna be done by the time Daddy gets back from visiting Grandpa.
-妈妈 -什么
- Mom? - Yes.
我给你画了一幅画
I made you a picture.
妈妈
Momma...
我又给爸爸画了一幅画
I made a new picture for Daddy.
一个打棒球的
A baseball man.
真好
Nice.
商场安保
你的车被拖走了吗
Your car get towed?
不是 我只是在找
No, I'm just looking for the person
负责商场保安的人
who's in charge of mall security.
就是我
That would be me.
昨晚我手下有人决定用电击枪对付她丈夫
One of my people decided to use a Taser on her husband last night,
情况有些棘手 他们打得够呛
they've been going through a rough patch,
所以我今天人手不够了
so it left me shorthanded for today.
商场安保
既然你碰上了我 有什么需要帮助的吗
Now that you've got me, how can I help you?
你要找什么时间段的监控录像
What dates were you looking for?
三月六日到十一日
March 6th to the 11th.
那是六周前了
That's six weeks ago.
我们每五天清空一次
We scrub the surveillance cameras in this parking lot
-停车场的监控记录 -猜到了
- once every five days. - Figured as much.
我总想碰碰运气
Thought I'd take a shot.
你和交通部门联♥系♥过了吗
Have you checked with the Traffic Division?
它从未被报失过
It was never reported stolen.
稍等一下
Excuse me.
女士 你不能把车停在这里
Ma'am, you can't park there.
那里有两个车位
There's two spots, right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以
I can, uh...
我可以问问我在拖车厂的兄弟
I can ask my buddy over at the impound yard,
看看它是否在那里
see if it turned up over there?
那辆货车被切诺基市警♥察♥局扣了
The van was in the custody of Cherokee City PD.
我想找找有没有看到
I was hoping I could get eyes on the individual
把它从这里开到那里去的嫌疑人
who might have taken it from here to there.
抱歉 我能问下为什么由切诺基市警♥察♥局拘留吗
Sorry. Can I ask why Cherokee City PD?
它被用来绑♥架♥过儿童 随后那孩子被杀了
It was used to abduct a child who was subsequently murdered.
无论如何 多谢你的帮助
In any event, thank you for your help.
你是警♥察♥吗
You're a PI?
是的
Yes, I am.
你想看一下我的证件吗
Would you like to see my license?
不用了
No, that's okay.
不过你有名片吗
But do you have a business card?
在这 给你 我和你交换一下名片
Oh, here. Here, I'll-- I'll trade you.
如果还有什么我可以帮到你的
You know... if there's anything else I can help you with just...
请一定要联♥系♥我 好吗
make sure to reach out, okay?
我曾祖母都比这家伙能喝
My great grandmother handles her oil better than this dude.
等一下 等一下
Wait for it. Wait for it...
付钱吧 蠢货
Pay up, fucker.
该死的
Piece of shit.
杰克
Jack...
起来吧 兄弟 我们出去透透新鲜空气
Come on, man, let's get you some fresh air.
-该死的 -我没碰到他
- God damn it! - I ain't touch him.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
杰克 我没碰你 兄弟
Hey, Jack, I didn't touch you, man.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
只要让它停下来 我愿意做任何事
I'll do anything, just make it stop.
只要让它停下来
Just make it stop.
拜托
Please.
你好 格洛瑞
Hi, Glory.
你好 抱歉
Hi, sorry for just...
突然冒昧来访
showing up like this...
我只是
I just, um...
我能和你稍微聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
-可以 进来吧 -谢谢
- Yeah, come in. - Thank you.
谢谢 我是想
Yeah, thanks. I wanted to...
看看你怎么样了
check in on you, you know,
看看昨天的事过后你还好吗
see how you were doing after yesterday.
我很好
I'm all right.
杰莎呢
And Jessa?
她一夜安眠
She slept through the night.
那太好了
Oh, excellent.
是很好
Good.
我今天没什么事要做
I don't have an agenda coming here,
我就是想来看看你和你女儿们是否安好
I really did just wanna check in on you and the girls.
昨天的事很有趣 你和杰莎
It was funny yesterday, you and Jessa.
有趣
Funny?
是的 这让我想起了
Yeah, it reminded me of...
玛雅
Maya...
我的大女儿 在她
my oldest, when she...
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表