剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
Right about here.
除非这周有强风把这吹走
Unless it's been blown away by a strong wind this week,
停车场在这
and the parking lot is right here.
就在不远处
Just a baby step away.
那里有个救援者用的后门
Now, there was a back entrance that the rescuers used,
但是几年前一场小地震又引起了一次塌方
but, uh, another cave-in coming off a little earthquake
后门也完全封死了
we had a few years ago took care of that.
你们都在想 "我们现在抓到这东西了"
Y'all are thinkin', "Yeah, we got this thing now."
它在洞里等着
It's in the cave, waitin'.
也许是在等你们
Well, maybe it's waiting for you.
你们想过吗
You think of that?
我们得确定它的行踪
Well, you know, we just have to confirm its whereabouts,
然后我们叫骑警
and then, we call in the cavalry.
我们不和它正面冲突
We're not taking the fight to it.
那你们跟骑警怎么说
Yeah, what you gonna tell that cavalry?
我们什么都不用说
We don't have to say anything,
就说那个在路上想拐走小孩的家伙...
but the man who tried to snatch a boy on the midway...
他在那个洞里
he's in that cave.
如果它绕过你们了呢
What if it gets past you?
或者绕过他们 他们比你们知道得还要少
Gets past them? Since they know less about it than you do.
它接下来会来找我哥吗
It gonna come for my brother next?
我哥对这玩意一无所知
My brother who don't know a goddamn thing about shit,
因为你们觉得这不应该告诉他
'cause y'all don't think that's such a good idea?
我支持我的同事
I back my colleague--
鸡肉
Chicken.
-我应该先打电♥话♥的 -进来
- I should have called first. - Come in.
来吧
Hi, come on.
我大晚上的开车过来
I didn't drive down here in the middle of the night
不是来当保姆的
just to babysit.
你来帮忙 我很感激
You came down here to help, which I appreciate,
这就是最好的帮忙
and this is the best way to do it.
我只有今天一天的时间
I only have today, you know.
明天一早 我就得回去 进入真实的世界
In the morning, I have to go back and join the real world.
霍伊 我们过几个小时就回来
Howie, we're gonna be back in a couple of hours.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
我在想我们开两辆车 如果情况不妙
Hey, I'm thinking we take two cars, if anything gets weird
-或者我们需要分开 -听起来不错
- or if we need to split up. - Yeah, sounds good.
我今天去了郡政♥府♥大楼
I was at the county building today,
在走廊上遇见了地检官海耶斯
and I ran into DA Hayes in the hallway.
他问可不可以私下里和我说句话
He asked if he could have a word with me in private,
但因为他是我诉讼的原告
but since he's a plaintiff in one of my lawsuits,
我告诉他这样不好
I told him it wasn't a good idea.
你觉得他想要
You think he's gonna try
劝你撤诉吗
and talk you into dropping it?
说来奇怪
That's the funny thing,
他没有给我那种印象
he didn't give off that impression.
他似乎比之前几次
He seemed much more subdued
我见到他时克制多了
than the other times I've seen him actually.
-有点羞愧 -是啊
- Kind of hangdog? -Yeah.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
直觉
Just a hunch.
现在我倒有点希望 当时让他跟我说了
Now I half wish I had let him speak to me.
你拉我去参加那个所谓的调查员的会
I was so angry at you for dragging me to that meeting
我很生你的气
at your so-called investigator's.
我知道你很生气
I know you were.
听她满嘴胡话...
To hear her spout all that crazy shit...
感觉是在整我
felt like a setup.
我在听到她说的话之前
No, I had no idea what she was gonna say
完全不知道她会说什么
until the words started coming out of her mouth.
没人知道
No one did.
但是你信了
But you bought right into it.
对
Yeah, I did.
我还是相信
I still do.
其他人也相信
So do a lot of the others.
我想对你说
I would say to you
他们为了自己相信的事
that they're putting themselves in harm's way
将自己置身于危险之中
for their convictions,
而我不得不跟你解释
but then I'd have to explain to you
它的原理和原因
the how and the why of it,
原谅我这么说 但是现在...
and forgive me for saying this, but right now...
我不知道我是否有能力
I don't know if I have the strength
应付你的反应
to deal with your reaction.
我来这里是因为那次会面让我很痛苦...
I came over here because as painful as that meeting was...
但我不想让它毁了
I didn't want it to destroy
我们的情谊
any of the goodwill there was between us.
你对我和我的孩子都很好
You've never been anything but kind to me and my girls.
虽然我拒绝接受跟睡仙...
And even though I refuse to accept anything around this...
有关的东西...
Cuco thing...
我想让你知道...
I just want you to know that...
我尊重你的相信
I respect the sincerity of your beliefs.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我注意你说起它时 不再用虚拟语气了
I noticed you drop the conditional when you talk about it.
你不再说"如果这东西是真的"
You don't say "If this thing is real" anymore.
"如果它想变成克劳德"
"If it's trying to become Claude,"
"如果它真的可以人传人"
"If it's truly capable of hopping from person to person."
是啊
Yep.
我猜我的理性累了 离开了
Guess my sense of what's rational just got tired and left town.
那你现在感觉怎么样
And how is that sitting with you?
我...
Oh, I...
这让我想吐
It makes me sick to my stomach,
因为如果我不得不相信那样的东西
'cause if I have to believe that a thing like that
-在这个世界上存在 -你慢慢来
- can exist in the world-- - You take small bites.
这个东西存在的事实 颠覆了原本的一切
It's just the reality of this thing, it upends everything.
这意味着我们之前的信仰
It means everything we ever believed in,
我们所理解的事情
everything we've come to an understanding--
-拉夫 拉夫 -怎么 怎么了
- Hey, Ralph. Ralph. - What? What? What?
你不能一口吃个胖子
You take small bites.
你要一步一步慢慢来
You accept what you can to keep your shit together
别太强求
and nothing more,
直到你准备好下一步 就这样
until you're ready for another bite. That's it.
我们想在骑警来之前控制住他
We're talking about containing this thing until the troops arrive.
没错
Yeah.
但如果我们控制不了它呢 然后呢
What if it doesn't cotton to being contained? Then what?
在它杀掉我们之前 我们把它杀掉
Then we kill it before it can kill us.
如果他是杀不死的呢
What if it can't be killed?
又回去了
Yeah, we're back to that again.
去他的一步步来
Small bites, my ass.
妈的
Shit.
你抽的是什么 火♥药♥吗
What you hit that with, gunpowder?
有没有让你想起来学生时代
That take you back to your dormitory days, does it?
你觉得这样对吗
Do you think this right?
"这样"是哪样
What's "this"?
不告诉他到底发生了什么
Not telling him that that fucking thing's out there.
你觉得这是我的牛仔表演吗
What, do you think this is my tenth rodeo or something?
我怎么会知道
How the hell should I know?
这样不对
It's not right.
听着 我们还是按照原计划来吧
Listen, how 'bout we just stick to the game plan. All right?
谢谢了
Thank you.
你介意我
You mind if I, um...
把剩下的天堂炸鸡吃掉吗
scrounge around for what's left of that heavenly chicken?
天堂般的炸鸡 不是天堂炸鸡
Heaven chicken. Not heavenly.
我说错了
I stand corrected.
可以啊 都行 反正是你买♥♥的
Yeah. Help yourself. You paid for it.
克劳德 无论你怎么叫他 这个睡仙
Claude, this Cuco or whatever you wanna call it,
来找你了
it's coming for you.
我觉得如果我不告诉你到底发生了什么
Now I feel like I wouldn't be your big brother
我不配当你的哥哥
if I didn't at least tell you what was going on.
你知道你刚刚做了什么吗
Do you know what you just did?
你知道你♥他♥妈♥刚刚干了什么吗
Do you know what the fuck you just did?
我♥干♥了什么 我当然知道
What I did? I know what I just did.
我让你保住了小命
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表