剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
当然还有垫肩和头盔
with shoulder pads and a helmet on, of course.
-那肯定 -滚蛋
- Sure. - Get out of here...
我不开玩笑
I ain't shittin' you though, man.
那姑娘 她的胳膊就像...
That girl, she had an arm, like a--
-你们为什么关他 -西里 冷静 冷静
- What are you holdin' him on? - Hey, Seale, easy, man, easy.
你♥他♥妈♥给我小声点 博尔顿
You lower your God damn voice at me, Bolton.
为什么关他
Holdin' him for what?
我建议你 不想跟他一起关号♥子的话
If you don't wanna go join him in the cell,
-你就... -怎么着
- I suggest you-- - Do what?
你要把我怎么样 汉迪
What the fuck are you gonna do to me, Handy?
看你那尖嘴猴腮的
You Forrest Gump-ass-lookin',
-阿甘样 -西里 冷静
- pine-top motherfucker! - Hey, Seale, calm down, man,
我没事
it's all good.
我说最后一遍
I'm gonna ask you once last time,
别大喊大叫 在这规矩点
lower your voice and start coming correct in here.
是吗
Really?
该死
Shit.
你真要惹我的人 博尔顿
If you really wanted to piss my man here off, Bolton,
你该叫他坏脾气警长
what you shoulda called him was a motherfuckin' Barney Fife.
我还觉得阿甘是个楷模呢
Yeah, 'cause I see Forrest Gump as a kinda role model.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
首先 你无缘无故扣押了一个无辜的人
First, you hold an innocent man without a cause,
然后你从背后偷袭他人
then you sneak up and tase a man from behind,
就因为你不喜欢他质问你的样子
'cause you don't like the way he's inquiring you about it.
在我看来 你们都是孬种
Makes y'all pansy-ass little bitches in my book.
你还真喜欢在里面待着 不是吗
Man, you really prefer a life on the inside, don't ya?
操
Fuck.
天呐 你们一定要听听这个
Oh, my gosh, you guys got to hear this.
太精彩了 这里说有个在一个洞穴里
This is so cool. It says here in one of the caves,
他们发现了三万五千年的剑齿虎的脚印
they found 35,000-year-old saber-toothed tiger footprints.
我猜那就是他们称之为剑齿虎洞穴的地方
My guess is that's the one they call Sabertooth Cave?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
还有 你必须得穿过一个紧凑的洞
And, it has a squeeze-hole you have to pass through.
非常小 叫做括约肌
So small, it's called the Sphincter.
你肯定应该试着穿过那里 山姆
You should definitely try passing through it, Sam.
别担心 我会的
Don't worry, I will.
-抱歉 -怎么了
- Sorry. - What?
递到后面来
Pass it back.
我要吃
I need to eat.
你刚吃过了
You just did.
他满身都是癌
He was full of cancer.
现在他不用再担心这个了
Well, he doesn't have to worry about that anymore.
我要吃
I need to eat.
我们怎么跟他说
What are we gonna tell him?
别说实话 他不会信的
Well, not the truth. He'd never believe you.
西塞尔镇警♥察♥局
没错 要是说了 他们会跑的
Yeah, it's true. If they did, they'd run for the hills.
那我们要怎么说
So, what are we gonna tell him?
实话
The truth.
今天过得如何 警官
How are you today, officer?
我们来接克劳德·博尔顿
We're here to pick up Claude Bolton.
我没接到消息
Nobody told me.
克劳德 最近怎么样
Hey, Claude, how's it going?
-这人是谁 -我们马上带你出去
- Who the hell's this? - We'll have you outta here in no time.
副官 我认为你的管辖范围
Lieutenant, I believe your jurisdiction ends
只在佐治亚州
at the Georgia state line.
我能问问他犯了什么事吗
May I ask on what charges he's being held?
我...
I...
-我们受命拘留他... -贝克尔警监命令的吗
- We were told to detain him-- - Told... by Captain Becker,
-田纳西调查局 -是的 长官
- Tennessee Bureau of Investigation? - Yes, sir.
他会向你解释
He'll explain.
不 长官 我是西塞尔镇的警官德雷顿·康塞尔
No, sir, this is Officer Drayton Counsel in Cecil.
是的 队长 他就在这里
Yes, Cap, he's right here.
克劳德
Claude.
怎么 只放我一个吗
What, just me?
我哥哥呢
What about my brother?
不放我哥我不走
I'm not leaving without my brother.
他袭♥警♥
Assaulting an officer.
我都没动手
I didn't touch him, man.
倒是你偷偷从背后袭击我
You're the one that snuck up and zapped my ass from behind.
你要是在这里提出质疑
That's the way they like to answer any inquiry
他们爱用这种方式回应你
you might put forth around here.
我说了 没他我不走
Like I said, I'm not leaving without him.
我们需要他
We're gonna need him.
说说你为什么没跟着去
Tell me why you didn't go with 'em.
我说过了 霍伊 公务缠身
Like I said before, Howie, it's work.
因为当人们开始自愿做事
Because when people started volunteering to go,
我嘴里会尝到铜的味道
I tasted copper on my tongue.
什么意思
Meaning?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候 我们得去巡逻
When I was in Iraq, and we had to go on patrol,
我嘴里总感觉塞满了硬币
my mouth always felt like it was stuffed with pennies.
那是十四年前的事了
That was like 14 years ago.
今早 当她召集大家出发
And this morning, when she started rallying the troops,
自伊♥拉♥克♥回来之后的第一次
for the first time since then...
我嘴里又尝到了那种味道
I had that taste in my mouth again.
所以...
So...
我不会再去徒步巡逻了
I ain't goin' on anymore foot patrols, man.
这次我还是待在家里吧
Yeah, I gotta stay home on this one.
操
Fuck.
欢迎来到山洞公园
Hey, welcome to Cavestock.
-你们有预定吗 -有 女士
- Do you have a reservation? - Yes, ma'am.
我喜欢你的耳环
I like your, um, earrings.
你们停在第六行十二号♥位置
You are in row six, slot 12.
-好 -你知道剑齿虎山洞在哪里吗
- Okay. - Do you know where the Sabertooth Cave is?
我告诉你 这里有一百多个山洞
Well, I'll tell you, there's over a hundred caves around here,
所以我只能说在某个地方 玩得开心
so the best I can say is "somewhere." Have fun.
这么多钱我都能买♥♥个山洞了
I could've bought my own cave for this much.
不管什么情况 还是谢谢你们
Well, thanks, I guess, for whatever shit that was.
一开始就是你们下令抓他的吧
It's y'all that had him picked up in the first, wasn't it?
为了什么
The fuck for?
我们得找个地方谈谈
We need to go somewhere and talk.
见鬼去吧
Hell with that.
我们得找个地方谈谈
We need to go somewhere and talk.
兄弟们 这不是请求
Fellas, that's not a request.
我知道我说的这些可能听着有点疯狂
I know what I just told you might sound a little insane.
可不只是疯狂
Insane don't even come close.
你最近感觉怎么样
How have you been feeling lately?
挺好的
Fine.
很糟糕
Bad.
就像有人想钻进你的脑子
Like someone's been trying to get inside your head?
我的脑子 我的家
My head, my house,
从镜子里直直盯着我
in the mirror looking right back at me.
该死 现在这东西正在变成我吗
Oh, shit. Now this thing's turning into me?
看起来是的
It looks like it, yes.
你们都他妈的别说了
Hold the damn phone.
你们都在耍我吧
Y'all are punkin' me, right?
都在耍我
I'm being punked!
他们又是怎么把你扯进来的
How the hell they get you in on this, huh?
这是你们要灌输给我的一些垃圾想法
This is some whack shit you're puttin' on my head.
我们为了保护你才把你关进去的
We had you picked up for your own protection.
只要你被警♥察♥拘留
As long as you were in police custody,
警♥察♥会为你的下落做担♥保♥
you had police vouching for your whereabouts.
这也是我们必须要和你待在一起的原因
Which is why we have to stay with you
直到我们想出办法能保证你的安全
until we can figure out a way to keep you safe.
什么 待在这吗
What, stay here?
或者你想和我们回切诺基
Unless you want to come to Cherokee City with us.
那不可能
Hell no.
我不会回去的
I'm not going back there.
一切都是从那里开始的
That's where all this shit started.
去你们的 我们不需要你们
No, shit. We don't need y'all.
我自己能看好他
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表