剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
I just sent you some photos from outside
墓地的外♥围♥照片
of the cemetery where the Williams sisters are buried.
墓地外♥围♥有其他人
And others from outside of the cemetery
希斯·霍夫斯塔德埋在这
where, uh, Heath Hofstadter was buried.
好的
Okay.
没什么好看的
Not much to look at.
你看见泰伦斯·梅特兰被埋在哪了吗
Have you been down to where Terry Maitland was buried?
我觉得不用那么做
I didn't see any reason to do that.
你能帮我个忙吗
Then can you do something for me?
你能去那里照些照片吗
Can you go out there and, uh, take some photos?
坟墓的照片吗
Of the grave?
那个 还有附近的一些东西
That and whatever's close by.
比如
Such as?
一些看上去废弃的东西 废弃建筑
Anything that looks derelict. Abandoned structures,
住♥宅♥ 工厂 垃圾倾倒厂
homes, factories, dumping grounds...
你得告诉我这是为什么 豪丽
You need to tell me what this is about, Holly.
让我现在说有点尴尬
I-- I'd be embarrassed to say right now
因为我可能错了 但这可能很重要
because I-- I might be wrong, but it could be important.
听着 我和霍华德还有其他人
See... I've been sticking up for you
在你去了纽约后一直都支持你
with Howard and the others since you left for New York,
但我不清楚你现在在做什么
but I don't have a clue what you're doing right now,
所以你得透露点信息给我
so you need to give me something
这样我就能告诉他 不然他可能要叫停了
so I can take it to him, or he might just pull the plug.
听我的
Humor me.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
你认识
Oh, you did. Um...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不认识他 但我的一个朋友认识
I didn't know him, but a friend of mine did
他知道我在这附近后
and he-- when he heard I was passing through,
他问我能不能来这替他致以哀思
he asked if I could come here and pay his respects for him.
我可以问一下 他是你什么人吗
Can I ask, uh, who he was to you?
我朋友说他是个好人 但
My friend said he was a good guy, but...
我不知道他怎么了
I don't understand what happened to him.
他把他骗得团团转
He fucked him over good.
骗了希斯吗 谁骗了他
Fucked over Heath? Who did?
-他也骗了我 -谁骗了你
- He fucked me over, too. - Who did?
或许我可以
Maybe I can...
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
急诊
你确定你自己一个人进去没事吗
You sure you're gonna be okay in there by yourself?
确定
Yeah.
我只是想看看是否需要缝针
I'm just checking to see if I need a stitch.
好的 我过会儿来接你
Okay. I'll be here.
怎么了
What?
我们雇的调查员要我去墓地
The investigator we hired wants me to go to the cemetery to,
对泰瑞的墓拍张照
um, take photos of where Terry's buried.
为什么
Why?
我也是这么问的
That's what I said.
那你要去吗
Are you gonna do it?
-我不知道 -你应该告诉格洛瑞
- I don't know... - You should tell Glory.
我为什么要去惹她伤心
Why would I upset her?
因为我觉得如果你不告诉她 她会更伤心
Because I think she'd be more upset if you didn't.
我过会儿打电♥话♥给她
I'll call her later.
给你
Here.
急诊
尹 我是拉夫
Yune. It's, uh, it's Ralph.
听着 脱衣舞俱乐部的经理 克劳德·博尔顿
Listen, manager of the strip club, Claude Bolton.
他有张床单 他在那里住了一阵
He's got a sheet, he's done some time,
我们应该能采集到的他的指纹
so, uh, we should have his prints.
帮我个忙 行吗
Uh, do me a favor, will you?
把他和皮特森凶杀案联♥系♥起来
Throw him up against the Peterson homicide.
不 也许并没有关联
No, it's probably nothing.
还有 你能给我发张他的被捕照吗
Oh, and-- and, um, can you send me a mugshot?
谢谢
Thanks.
克劳德的指纹没有匹配到任何犯罪现场的物证
So, Claude's prints didn't match anything from the scene.
好的 我也觉得无关 但是
Yeah, I didn't think they would, but...
你想告诉我这是什么情况吗
You want to tell me what that was all about?
珍妮画的
Jeannie drew that.
这是她前天晚上在家里看到的人
That's somebody she saw in the house the night before last.
有人闯进你家了吗 她还好吗
Someone broke in? She okay?
不不 没有 她只是做了个噩梦
No, no, no, she just had a bad dream.
我祖父和他的两个兄弟
My grandfather and his two brothers
以前在韩国当海军
were Marines in Korea.
我曾祖母以前总是很担心他们
My great grandmother used to worry herself sick over them.
有一天晚上 她做了个梦
Then one night she has a dream.
在梦中 有个女人来到她身边
This woman comes to her in the dream
带着两桶牛奶
with two pails of milk. Mm.
我曾祖母说 "应该有三桶的"
My great grandmother says, "There's supposed to be three."
好吧
Okay.
第二天早上 有位海军来敲门
The next morning, there's a Marine at her door,
告诉她 她有个儿子
telling her that one of her sons,
我的叔祖父 罗伯托丧生战场了
my granduncle, Roberto, was killed in combat.
我曾祖父和他的另一个兄弟
My grandfather and his other brother
平安度过战争后回乡了
made it through the war and came home safe.
梦就是传递信息的 兄弟
Dreams are messages, bro.
泰瑞告诉过我 如果他先死了
Terry once told me that if he died first,
他想在这里安葬 因为
he wanted to be here because...
内战时期他的那些战友们
all his people are here...
都在这里
going back to the Civil War.
天呐 看看这个地方
Oh, my God, look at this place.
你订了墓碑了吗
Did you order the stone?
订了 大概一个月后送到
Yeah, it comes in a month or so.
他们说会先放一个暂时的
They said they'd put in a temporary one
但是在哪呢
but where the hell is it?
再次谢谢你 格洛瑞
Thanks again, Glory.
泰伦斯·梅特兰
那是墓碑吗
Is that it?
不是
No.
再跟我说一遍你为什么要来这
Tell me again why you're here.
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know,
但你不介意我拍几张照片吧
but do you mind if I take some photos?
什么的照片
Of what?
他在找什么
What is he looking for?
天呐
Jesus Christ.
-那是谷仓 -那怎么了
- That's the barn. - What about it?
是他们发现梅特兰衣服的那个谷仓
Where they found Maitland's clothes.
杰罗姆洗礼仪式
不 不 但我们原谅他了
No, no. But we forgive him.
你们从台♥湾♥来的吗
You guys came in from Taiwan?
不好意思
Pardon me.
好极了
Uh-huh, wonderful.
你能来真好
It's great that you could come in.
你在喝什么
Hey, what you drinking?
姜汁啤酒
Ginger ale.
还有
And?
只有姜汁啤酒
Just ginger ale.
给自己放个假
Oh... Taking a break.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
那天是你去的那个谷仓
Hey, listen, you went out to that barn
对吧
the other day, right?
是啊 真是白费力气
Yeah, it was a real bullshit run.
我到那的时候 州警已经搜查完走了
Time I got there, the Staties had been done and gone.
你有看到什么东西
Did you see anything you think the Staties
是州警可能遗漏的吗
might have missed?
-比如说什么 -我不知道
- Like what? - Like, I don't know,
什么都行 这就要你来告诉我了
like anything, like you'd tell me.
我应该告诉你
I should tell you?
杰克 我
Jack, I--
你现在都不当班 安德森
You're not even on the job right now, Anderson,
突然跑来就要我给你汇报吗
I-- all of a sudden I have to give you a debriefing?
杰克 我只是
Uh, Jack, I was just,
好奇而已
uh, curious. Yeah.
我不是有意 亲爱的 小伙计
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表