剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表
在她不到七岁的时候
she couldn't have been more than seven.
她约好了去朋友家玩
She went to a friend's house for a play date,
那女孩的哥哥让她们看了
and that girl's older brother made them watch...
一部恐怖片 《小矮妖》
a DVD of a horror movie. Leprechaun.
老天 我想杀了那个小屁孩 我说真的
Man, I wanted to kill that kid. I bet.
玛雅回家后觉得
And Maya came home and she was convinced...
我们家里藏着一个小矮妖
that there was a leprechaun hiding somewhere in the house...
等着抓她
waiting to get her.
我记得我努力说服过她
And I remember trying to convince her that
小矮妖根本不存在 但她不信
leprechauns don't exist, but she wasn't buying it.
然后泰瑞也试着劝说
And then Terry had a go.
你知道他说了什么吗
And do you know what he said?
什么
What?
他说 "是的 小矮妖确实存在
He said, "Well, yes, leprechauns exist
但它们只住在爱尔兰
but they only live in Ireland
它们不能离开祖国"
and they're forbidden to leave the country."
然后她说 "好吧 很好" 然后就完事了
And she said, "Oh, okay, good." And then that was that.
他真的是位好父亲
He was such a good dad.
他真的是位好父亲
He really was.
你是怎么过下去的 珍妮
How do you live with it, Jeannie?
我真的需要知道
I really need to know.
是啊 这太难了
Well, yeah, it's impossible.
很高兴为您服务
Hey there, how can I help you?
我是来探望彼得·梅特兰的
Um, I'm here to visit, uh, Peter Maitland.
好吧 你是他的家人吗
Okay, are you a member of the family?
我是他们家的朋友
I'm a friend of the family.
很抱歉 不行 中心的规定
I'm sorry that won't do. LSC policy.
我能问问他状况如何吗
Can I ask how he's doing?
-我不能告诉你这个信息 -梅兰妮
- Uh, I cannot give out that information. - Melanie?
我小时候
When I was very young,
他和我爸爸是很好的朋友
he and my father were best friends,
我父母死后 他和他的妻子收养了我
and when my parents died, he and his wife took me in
将我视如己出
and raised me as their own.
我还是从芝加哥大老远过来的
Also, I drove here all the way from Chicago.
很抱歉 我还是不能让你进去
I'm sorry, I-- I still can't let you up there.
就算我可以 我也不得不告诉你
and even if I could, I have to tell you,
他认不出你的
he wouldn't recognize you.
他最近情况...
I mean, he's been going downhill...
恶化很快 而且...
rather fast recently, and...
阿茨海默症患者
when Alzheimer's is involved,
-经常 -最近是什么时候
- they usually-- - How recent?
应该是上个月左右
I would say in the last month or so.
三月初
Early March.
那时候有没有发生一些很不正常的事
Did something particular happen back then?
我还以为你们这种人不会再来了呢
And here I was thinking I had seen the last of you people.
哪种人
Uh, what people?
继续当我是个傻子吧 就是记者 亲爱的
Fine, play me for a fool. Reporters, honey, reporters.
-我不是记者 -当然不是了
- I'm not a reporter. - Of course not.
皮特·梅特兰就是把你亲生的孩子
Pete Maitland's just the prince who raised you
抚养长大的王子
as one of his own children.
请你转过身 离开这幢大楼
I need you to turn around and exit this building.
不然 我就叫人送你出去
And if you won't, I'll have you escorted out.
-我 我不是记者 -随你这么说
- I'm-- I'm not a reporter. - If you say so.
不管怎么样 你要是想见这个老人
Nonetheless, if you want to see that old man
就和他的儿子一起过来
you will have to come back with his son
让他给你作担♥保♥
and have him vouch for you.
你要我和泰瑞·梅特兰一起回来
Come back with Terry Maitland?
就算我信了你的故事
Even if I had fallen for your story
我也不知道你打算从那可怜的老人身上
I-- I don't know what you think you could squeeze out
问出点什么 你去问问那些
of that poor man. Ask the detectives,
几周来总想和他谈谈的警探
they tried talking to him for weeks.
和他谈什么
Talk to him about what?
-把她带出去 -我马上走
- Please make sure she leaves. - I'm going.
-喂 -豪丽·吉布尼
- Hello? - Holly Gibney.
你好 豪丽·吉布尼
Well, hello there, Holly Gibney.
我不知道我是要向你 亚力克
I don't know who I'm supposed to you,
还是霍华德·所罗门汇报
Alec or Howard Saloman.
向我们任何一个都可以
You know what, any of us is fine.
我和接待中心前台的女士聊了聊
I spoke to the woman at the center's reception desk.
他不让我见梅特兰的父亲
She wouldn't let me see Maitland's father,
因为她觉得我是记者
because she thought I was a reporter.
显然一个月前 来了一大群记者
Apparently, a bunch of reporters showed up about a month ago.
还有警探
Detectives, too.
我觉得是因为泰瑞
Ah, I thought it was in regards to Terry,
因为那就是
because that was more or less
他们家上次去那里的时候
the time that the family was there last time.
但是她都不知道他已经死了
But she didn't even know he was dead.
切诺基市也不是
Well, you know, Cherokee City isn't exactly
宇宙中心 所以
the center of the universe, so--
那也就是说
That being said,
不管发生了什么 那些警♥察♥想找那老人
whatever did happen, the cops wanted to speak to the old man
肯定是要调查什么
as part of the investigation.
你会查一查吗
You'll be looking into that?
当然了 这是我来这里的目的
Of course. That's what I'm here for.
对不起 我不是对你的工作指手画脚
Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tell you your job.
我知道我可以等得到更多信息后
I know I could've waited to call
再给你打电♥话♥的
until I had more hard information.
不 没关系
No, no that's fine.
只是
It's just...
有时候
sometimes...
我偶尔想要听听站在我这边的
every once in a while, I like to hear the voice
某个人的声音
of someone who's on my side.
等我再挖出点什么
I'll call when I have something
我会打电♥话♥来的
with a little more meat on its bones.
好的
Sure.
两名失踪姐妹的搜查进行中
失踪威廉姐妹在五河公园找到
禽兽
当地医院护工因涉嫌杀害两姐妹而被捕
不
No.
你不能这么做
You don't get to do this.
去你♥妈♥的♥不能
Fuck you, I don't.
不管你需要我做什么
Whatever you need me to do.
不管你需要我做什么
Whatever you need me to do.
不管你需要我做什么
Whatever you need me to do.
限速
《局外人》下集预告
睡吧 孩子
Sleep, child.
睡吧
Sleep, now.
那些录像带上
Somewhere on one of those tapes,
可能有最关键的信息
there might be a real game changer.
不是他 你知道的
It wasn't him, you know.
抓痕
这个年代 我们很难相信
This day and age, we find it so difficult
一些我们无法解释的东西
to believe in anything that we can't explain.
剧集 | 局外人 | 导航列表