剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Look at us now.
看看我们
She was right.
她说得没错
That's right.
没错
He's stable.
情况稳定了
I was able to remove some metal fragments,
我取出了一些金属碎片
but I won't know if I've got them all
但是在做超声波检查之前
until I do the ultrasound.
没办法确定是不是都取出来了
How long will he be out?
他会昏迷多久
It's hard to tell.
不好说
All right, let's roll her. Let me check her dressing.
好了 帮她翻身 我要检查下给她敷的药
Stay at her side.
陪在她身边
Back slowly down. Let's go.
慢慢躺下 慢点
Here we go.
慢点
Easy. Easy. Easy.
慢慢的 慢慢的
Can't feel my legs.
我感觉不到我的腿了
That's 'cause they got them wrapped so tight.
因为腿被绑得紧紧的
So you won't be jumping around.
好让你别到处乱跑
You're a terrible liar.
你真不会撒谎
That's why you suck at poker.
所以你扑克才打得那么烂
Naw, man, you're, uh...
真的 伙计
you're all good.
你没事
You know, just a couple of scratches.
只是几处擦伤
I told you you're a mean operator for a girl.
我说过你是个坚强的姑娘
I can kick your ass.
我可以轻松收拾你
No doubt.
没错
Everybody else okay?
其他人还好吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 还好
Yeah?
是吗
Everybody's good.
其他人都很好
Good.
那就好
Ravit.
拉维
Ravit, come on, girl.
拉维 坚持住 姑娘
Breathe.
呼吸
Everybody okay?
其他人还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Hey. Everybody's all good.
其他人都很好
It's all good.
都很好
Ravit.
拉维
Yeah, that's the spot.
就是那里
Just trying to keep you from bleeding to death.
正想办法不让你失血而亡呢
I do still know how to use my powers for good.
我还是知道怎么善用我的能力的
Ravit?
拉维呢
I lost four sailors.
我失去了四名部下
Four more.
又是四个
Well, we thought you might've been the fifth.
我们还以为你会是第五个呢
It was touch-and-go there for a while.
有那么一会儿你命悬一线
Still gonna need to operate and
你还是需要动手术
remove this souvenir I found behind your liver.
要把你肝脏后面的纪念品取出来
That can wait.
可以等等再说
Actually, it can't.
实际上不行
The shrapnel can move and cut you.
那块弹片可能会移♥动♥并割伤你
I'm not going under -- not now.
我不能就此躺下 尤其是现在
Stubborn as ever.
一如既往的冥顽不灵
Says the pot to the kettle.
还真是五十步笑百步
Rachel.
蕾切尔
Thank you.
谢谢你
We've taken our share of hits these past few weeks...
最近几周我们连遭打击
suffered painful losses.
承受了沉重的人员损失
Sometimes, it feels like more than we can bear.
有时 让人感觉这痛楚已无法承受
Yet, here we gather, united.
但我们仍相聚于此 团结一心
Shipmates.
船员
Every time we're called, we answer, "Here I am."
每次被人呼唤时 我们都会回应 我在
We answer knowing that the world,
在回应时 我们明白这个世界
survival of our species
和幸存下来的人类火种
depends on our actions here at sea
依赖于我们在海上的行动
and fully aware that we answer at our own peril.
并且明白在回应的同时 我们也承担着风险
And still we answer, "Here I am."
即使如此我们仍会回应 我在
I'm not gonna put a silver lining around our pain.
我不会说痛苦过后将现彩虹
Today, we grieve and we remember our fallen,
今天 我们默哀 我们记住失去的战友
and we thank them for their service to us and to mankind.
并感谢他们为我们和人类所做的奉献
Yes.
是的
Today we grieve, but tomorrow, we do press on.
今天我们默哀 但明天 我们重整旗鼓
We continue to answer the call, "Here I am."
我们仍将回应呼唤 我在
You could've run away or saved your own people.
你可以逃跑或者去救你的人
but you ran back for me.
但是你跑回来救我
Wasn't all out of the goodness of my heart.
那并非只是出于好意
We need you.
我们需要你
I'm a little, um...
我有点
I-I thought I knew what was going on.
我以为我知道事情真♥相♥
There's still a lot I don't know.
但还有很多我不知道
I wanted you to be here,
我想带你来
so you could see who we are.
这样你才会明白我们是什么人
Whatever was so important in that bag of yours,
你包里那非常重要的东西
can it help us?
它可以帮到我们吗
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表