剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
And I love you, too.
我也爱你们
Yes, I-I truly -- I love all of you.
我爱你们大家
And what a crowd.
大家伙真棒
And more of you, more of us arriving every hour.
每时每刻都有更多你我这样的人抵达这里
We expect a thousand by week's end.
这周结束前还能再多一千人
That's right. We're gonna need a bigger ballroom.
没错 我们需要更大的房♥间了
With the 700 in St. Augustine,
圣奥古斯丁700人
the 1,200 in Gainesville,
盖恩斯维尔1200人
and the nearly 6,000 --
还有6000人
that's right, 6,000 -- across the state in Clearwater,
没错 6000人来自州另一边的克利尔沃特
our ranks are growing,
我们的数量在增长
and we are spreading our message
我们在向全国传达
across this great nation!
我们的声音
And it all starts here with all of you --
这一切从这里开始 藉由你们的帮助
my beloved immunes.
亲爱的免疫者们
At the safe zone in the mall,
安全区里的商场内
I found 320 immune to my disease.
有320人免疫
That's bloody good, yeah? There are still...
很好 不是吗 虽然还有
...many challenges before us...
许多挑战亟待跨越
Creepy git.
恶心的家伙
...my brothers and sisters.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
There are many who have not yet heard our message.
还有许多人没有听到我们的声音
That will change, my friends, because soon,
这即将改变 朋友们 因为很快
we are going to New Orleans to join other immunes
我们将去新奥尔良和其他免疫者回合
So we can get our story spread out across the country.
这样就能让全国知道我们的事迹
But despite our many, many successes so far,
但尽管我们成就无数
I still can't help feel
我还是感觉自己
that I have failed you.
辜负了你们
I come here as your humble messenger,
我作为谦卑的信使来到这里
spreading the gospel of the immunes.
宣扬免疫者的福音
But if America is to rise again,
但如果美国要重新崛起
it needs a true leader.
它需要一个真正的领导人
Sean, we have you! Lead us, Sean!
肖恩 我们有你 领导我们 肖恩
No, no, no, no, not -- not me. Not me.
不 不 不 不能是我 不能是我
I -- I come from a different land.
我来自异域
American immunes need an American leader,
美国免疫者需要美国人领导
someone who has our blood, but your American spirit.
一个拥有我们的血 以及美国精神的人
Let's have a look at this.
大家看
With Florida reporting the first cases
随着佛罗里达通报了
of the mysterious virus that's sweeping Europe,
席卷欧洲的神秘病毒在美国的第一份病例
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Jeffrey Michener
住房♥与城区发展部长杰夫瑞·米切纳
landed in Tallahassee this morning
今早作为美国反应小组领导人
as head of the U.S. response team.
抵达塔拉哈西
The information we have right now,
我们现在得到的消息是
we seem to have contained the virus.
病毒已经得到控制
How did the virus get here?
病毒是怎么传播到这里的
As I said, we don't know
如我所言 我们不知道
how the virus landed on our shores,
病毒是如何传播到美国的
but we're doing everything we can
但我们正尽一切努力
to meet the challenge head-on.
来迎接挑战
My office is doing everything we can
我的办公室正尽力
to make sure that people are safe.
确保民众的安全
Secretary Michener shares our special gift.
米切纳部长和我们有着同样的馈赠
It's the reason he's alive and here with us today
所以他现在才能活着和我们一同战斗
while the rest of the U.S. Government
而美国政♥府♥的其他人
perished from this earth.
早已从这世界上消失了
Now, I have some news for you.
让我告诉你们一件事
According to the U.S. Constitution,
根据美国宪法
As Secretary of Housing and Urban Development,
作为住房♥与城区发展部长
Jeffrey Michener is number 12
杰夫瑞·米切纳是
in the order of presidential succession.
第12顺位的总统继任人
With the others all gone,
其他人都不在了
well, Jeffrey Michener
杰夫瑞·米切纳
is your president.
将是你们的总统
You heard me right, and when we get to New Orleans,
没错 等我们到了新奥尔良
we will install him in his rightful office,
我们会让他合法继任权位
where he can create a cabinet, take control of the military,
让他可以组成内阁 接管军队
and show the world that America is back!
告诉世界 美国回来了
America has a new president!
美国有了新的总统
And he is one of us!
而他是我们的一员
Sean, what the hell are you talking about?
肖恩 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
You didn't say anything about this.
你可没说过会有这种事
I told you, brother. I have a plan.
我告诉过你 兄弟 我自有计划
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表