剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Come here, sweet girl.
过来 宝贝
Be safe, dad.
小心点 爸爸
Let's move.
行动吧
Where are we going, sir?
长官 我们去哪儿
Taking down the queen bee.
去搞定蜂王
To do that...
要达到目的...
we hit her where it hurts the most.
她哪儿疼我们打哪儿
We have successfully taken control the Nathan James.
我们已经成功控制了内森·詹姆斯号♥
My people are collecting all your work as we speak.
我们说话这会 我的人正在收集你的所有成果
Now, with your research and your samples,
现在 有了你的研究和样本
Dr. Hamada and his team
滨田医生和他的团队
will eventually learn to make the cure themselves.
最终也会研发出治愈药的
Wouldn't it be better for everyone
如果你同意一起工作的话
if you just agreed to work together?
那对大家来说都再好不过了
Work together?
一起工作
What, on your Darwinian experiment?
为你的达尔文实验工作吗
Save those that you deem worthy
救你认为值得救的人
and, what, just forget the rest?
放弃其他人吗
Perhaps I was overzealous in --
也许我过分热心于...
"Barbarians at the gate,"
"站在我们家门口的野蛮人"
I believe, is what you called them.
你就是这么称呼他们的
Doctor, I watched a grown man
博士 我目睹了一个成年人
beat a 12-year-old boy to death over a gas mask.
为了个防毒面具打死一个十二岁的男孩
I saw a woman stab her sister in the back
我目睹了一个女人从背后刺死她妹妹
for a can of beans.
就为了一罐豆子
The apocalypse is here.
末日已经到来
It's been here for a long time.
已经到来很长时间了
But I am willing to adjust my philosophy
但是 我愿意调整我的人生观
to suit your sensibilities
来配合你的个人情感
if you just help me get the lab up and running.
如果你愿意帮我把实验室建立并运转起来
What about the Captain?
那舰长呢
And my friends?
还有我的朋友们
The best thing you can do for your friends
你能为他们做的最好的事
is to let them know you've decided to cooperate with me.
就是让他们知道你决定跟我合作了
That will end this foolish bloodshed.
从而终止这场愚蠢的血战
You say you'll help everyone?
你说你会帮助所有人吗
I will.
我会的
Well, then, prove it.
那证明给我看
And how do you suggest I do that?
我该如何证明
You're wasting doses here on healthy people.
你把药物都浪费在健康人身上
Let me out into the street with what I have left --
让我到街上去 用仅存的药物
save people who are already sick.
拯救已经生病的人
What, you think I'm gonna try to escape?
怎么 你觉得我打算逃跑
I think it's silly.
我觉得这很傻
And given the state of the world, I think it's small.
考虑到世界的现状 我觉得这微不足道
But if that's what's important to you...
但如果这对你很重要
All right, get ready.
准备好
Clear!
安全
Quick, quick, quick, quick.
快 快 快 快
Come on.
跟上
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
快点 快点
Looks like there's power.
看来还有电力供应
Yeah, courtesy of my daughter-in-law
是啊 托我儿媳妇
and several thousand other people at Olympia.
还有奥林匹亚那几千人的福
You'll be safe here.
你们在这儿很安全
Feel that heat?
感觉到热风了吗
It's got to be O'Connor.
肯定是奥康纳
This isn't it. It's got to be here!
不是这个 肯定就在这儿
Search everything! I know it's here!
搜查所有东西 我知道就在这儿
Look in everything of hers! Tear up the entire ship!
搜查她所有的东西 把整条船都翻个遍
We have to find the primordial!
我们必须得找到原始菌株
Next one goes between your eyes.
下一枪会打在你双眼之间
Okay.
好吧
Easy, kid.
放松 孩子
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
You sick?
你病了吗
Do I look like I'm sick? No.
我看上去像是病人吗 没有
Just needed a place to crash for the night.
就想找个地方晚上睡觉
Here.
给你
You look hungry.
你看起来很饿
I don't want your food.
我不要你的食物
I get what I need underground.
我想要什么都能从地下找到
And I'm not sick.
我也没生病
I put that red "X" up there to keep dirtbags like you away.
我画红色的X标记是为了驱逐像你这样的人♥渣♥
All right, well...
好吧
put the gun down. We'll talk like grown-ups.
把枪放下 我们像成年人一样谈谈
If you're here, you work for the old lady at Avocet.
你在这儿 是替艾沃赛特那个老女人干活的吧
You're not taking me to Olympia to die.
你别想带我去奥林匹亚等死
No.
不会
I'm with the U.S. Navy ship. I have the cure.
我跟美国海军的战舰一起来的 我有治愈药
Stay...back.
退...后
Kid, I'm telling you -- I'm one of the good guys.
孩子 我跟你说 我是好人
And what are you talking about? Avocet?
你说什么呢 艾沃赛特
You mean Mrs. Granderson?
你是说葛兰德森夫人吗
Her workers come through at night,
她的手下会在夜晚出来
pretending to be doctors,
假扮成医生
but they're just clearing out the sick
但他们只是在清除病人
so she can move her people in.
好让她的人搬进来
"Her people"?
"她的人"
You really have no clue.
你真的一无所知
No, man.
确实不知道
I...
我
Do me a favor. Grab a seat.
帮我个忙 坐下
Start from the beginning.
从开头说起
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪儿
The executive wing.
行政大楼
Your mother wants you and Dr. Scott
你妈妈想让你和斯科特博士
in more comfortable quarters.
住在更舒服的地方
She cares about you.
她很关心你
Eventually, you'll see that.
终有一天 你会明白的
Including Perseus, Hercules, and Achilles.
包括珀尔修斯 赫拉克勒斯 还有阿基里斯
Make your lists.
做好笔记
There'll be a quiz on this at the end of the week.
这周末会有关于这些内容的小测试
All these people...
这些人
do they know what my mother's really got going on here?
他们知道我妈妈到底做了什么事吗
Ask any of them -- you'll hear the same thing.
随便问个人 你会听到同样的话
They're grateful.
他们心存感激
Everyone here has a job.
这里的每个人都有工作
We all pitch in.
我们都作出了贡献
It's a community.
这是个社区
How could you not have secured the lab first?
你怎么能不先控制好实验室
It was the most important part of your job.
这是你最重要的工作
I'll find it. You'd better,
我会找到的 最好找到
'cause we cannot make the cure without the primordial.
因为没有原始菌株就做不出治愈药
You understand?
懂了吗
He's stabilized for now,
他暂时稳定下来了
but he needs more stitches, and if this clamp comes loose,
但他还需要缝合 要是钳子松了
he'll bleed out in seconds.
几秒内他就会流血过多而死
You hear that, Quincy?
听见了吗 昆西
You got to be real careful how you move.
你动的时候要万分小心
Where's the primordial?
原始菌株在哪儿
He didn't steal it.
不是他偷的
He was on the bridge when you took over the ship.
你们占领战舰时他在舰桥上
Well, maybe he stashed it before.
也许他之前就藏起来了
I'm sure you got some adrenaline
你肯定有肾上腺素
or something in there to perk him up.
还是别的什么弄醒他
I'm not pumping up his heart rate. It'll kill him.
我不能提高他的心率 会害死他的
Don't make me ask twice.
别让我说第二遍
Go ahead.
进去吧
Coming through.
让他进去
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表