剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
To Bivas.
敬碧瓦
Hear, hear.
干杯
Hear, hear.
干杯
Beat me to it.
你先到了
I was gonna leave this under your door.
我本想从你门下塞进去
Flying out first thing in the morning.
明天一早我就走了
I wanted to make sure you got
我想确保你收到
the epidemiological models for the President.
给总统的流行病学模型
Where you going?
你要去哪
First Lincoln, Nebraska --
先去林肯 内布拉斯加两州
a fresh outbreak's been reported there,
那边报告了新的疫病爆发事件
most likely immune dead-enders --
好像是免疫者的余孽
then Toledo, Sioux Falls, then on west.
之后去托莱多 苏福尔斯 再之后去西边
So, the President ordered this?
是总统的命令吗
He did.
是的
He also included me in his pardon.
他还把我加入了大赦名单
Hence, no more guards.
所以没人看着我了
We're not on the ship,
我们不在船上了
so it's not really up to you anymore.
也就不由你做主了
No. It isn't.
是的 不由我管了
Well, I have to say, I'm slightly disappointed.
我得说 我有点小失望
I was... kind of looking forward
我原先...有点期待
to seeing you squirm on the witness stand.
你会出现在证人席上
I would have stood by my decision.
我会坚持自己的决定
I would have counted on that.
我也是这么认为的
But I would have given you a sterling character reference.
但我也会给你良好的品德证明
Of course, you wouldn't have needed mine.
当然 你也不会需要我的证明
You would have gotten 204 of those.
会有204个人给你证明的
Great dress, by the way.
另外 裙子很漂亮
The judge's daughter loaned it to me.
法官的女儿借给我的
She insisted that I couldn't really go to an inaugural ball
她坚持说我不能穿着牛仔裤
dressed in jeans.
去就职舞会
You could have pulled it off.
你穿牛仔裤也一样很美
I'll see you when I see you.
我们再见吧
Be safe.
保重
When you get back...
等你回来...
find me.
来找我
Sing us a little chantey, Tex.
给我们唱首水手歌♥吧 特克斯
Little bit drunk.
我有点醉了
I need a little help with this one.
我需要人帮忙合唱
Is now a good time?
现在合适吗
I've been trying to find the right moment to do this.
我一直在找机会这么做
I got this ring from your mom in Norfolk
在诺福克时你妈妈给了我这枚戒指
and her blessing, and I-I just think it's probably --
还有她的祝福 我只是想或许...
Hi.
你好
Are you the lady who made the cure?
你是做出治愈药的女士吗
Yes.
是的
Can I get it?
能给我吗
Well, weren't you in the park earlier?
你之前不在广场吗
No. I missed the party.
不在 我错过了聚会
Well, with so many people exposed,
有很多人在药物环境待过
it's likely you caught it just walking into the hotel.
可能你走进酒店时就接触到了
Still, I'd like to get it from you...
可我还是想让你给我
for history and all.
为历史和一切
How close do you have to be?
我需要走多近
That's close enough.
已经够近了
Yeah.
嗯
I think so.
我觉得也是
Sic semper tyrannis.
这就是暴君的下场[布鲁图刺死凯撒时的话]
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表