剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, God, I pray this gets to you.
天啊 希望你能看到这段视频
Listen, w-w-we're under attack, Rachel.
听着 我们正遭受攻击 蕾切尔
But it's important...
但有件事...
it's important that you learn this.
有件很重要的事必须告诉你
I've been working with the data you sent me about the cure,
我一直都在研究你给我的关于治愈药的资料
and I think I've found a way to help.
我想我找到办法了
I'm sending you the data now.
我这就把资料传给你
I didn't -- oh, God.
我无法... 天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Listen, it's all worked out.
听我说 实验成功了
All you have to do is...
你只需要...
I just somehow pray that this file gets to you, Rachel...
我只希望你能看到这段视频 蕾切尔
Come on, now. Take it all!
快点 全部带走
We need to find that server.
我们得找到服务器
Okay, doc. Stand up.
好了 医生 站起来
No, please. Please.
别 求你了 求你了
You might recognize that Irish accent.
您应该听出这爱尔兰口音了吧
Those were Sean Ramsey's people.
他们都是肖恩·拉姆齐的手下
They gained access to our secret network,
他们入侵了我们的内网
the location of all our labs,
获取了我们实验室的位置
and they blew them up with their long-range missiles.
接着他们用远程导弹炸毁了实验室
Destroyed our limited infrastructure,
摧毁了我们有限的基础设施
murdered our scientists -- all because they believe
屠♥杀♥我们的科学家 就是因为他们相信
that they are the inheritors of the earth.
他们是地球的继承人
That's why Captain Chandler rescued you from the Ramseys.
这就是钱德勒舰长将您从拉姆齐手里救回来的原因
I can only assume you knew nothing about this.
我只能假设您对这些并不知情
I mean, if you did...
如果您知情...
This is a comprehensive look at Dr. Scott's protocols,
这是斯科特博士试验计划的综合信息
experiments, and trials.
包含所有实验 试验
Complete Captain's logs, combat center records,
这是舰长的完整日志 指挥中心的录音
including our attempt at a response
包括拉姆齐袭击我们的实验室时
to the Ramseys' assault on our labs.
我们所采取的应对措施
It's not easy to listen to,
听这些内容不是件容易的事
but I think it'll be informative.
但我觉得对您会有启发
I'll let the captain know that you've been briefed.
我会告诉舰长我已经跟您谈过了
Leaving him without a guard?
不派人看着他吗
We need to see what he does when he's alone.
我们得看看他一个人时会做些什么
Well done, detective.
干得好 警探
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Pacing, biting his fingernails.
踱步 咬手指
He's eyeing the laptop.
他看电脑了
Got to be curious after what I just dumped on him.
在我说了那番话之后他肯定很好奇
Here he goes.
来了
What the hell is he...
他这是在干...
What is that?
那是什么
Nobody frisked him?
没搜过他的身吗
He was unarmed.
他没武器
Can we get a better look at the monitor?
能看到显示器的画面吗
I'll change angles, sir.
我转个角度 长官
Can you zoom?
能放大吗
It isn't a question of what we've lost,
这无关乎我们失去了什么
it's a question of what we've been given...
而在于我们被赠予了什么
That's Ramsey.
是拉姆齐
And that is a chance... a chance to start again.
这是一次机会 一次获得新生的机会
A chance to renew the human spirit with our valiance,
一次凭借我们的勇气革新人类文明的机会
a chance to reclaim the world.
一次改造全世界的机会
This is our calling,
这是我们的使命
and if you are watching this,
如果你正在看这段视频
know that we are calling you.
这就是你的使命
And you must prepare yourself for the task ahead.
你必须为即将到来的任务做好准备
There will be doubters...
会有人怀疑
We have to figure out what else is on that drive.
我们得查出U盘里还有什么
We walk in there and ask him for it,
要是我们进去把U盘要过来
he'll know we've been surveilling him.
他就知道我们在监视他了
He'll clam up completely.
他就会彻底闭口不谈了
When you're trying to break an Al-Qaeda operative,
要想击溃基♥地♥组♥织♥
you don't let him keep messages from Bin Laden in his pocket.
就不能让他把本·拉♥登♥的演讲揣在兜里
We take away the computer.
我们可以拿走电脑
We prevent him from accessing the messages.
让他没法看到那些视频
Look at that man. He's a lost cause.
看看他 他不会回心转意了
We don't know that, sir -- not yet.
那还不能断言 长官 现在还不能
Right, and while we're trying to figure that out,
是啊 在我们努力搞清楚的时候
we're sitting here burning fuel, hiding behind this island,
我们在白白消耗燃料 躲在这座岛后面
wondering what the sub is up to, what its plans are.
想着潜艇要去哪儿 有什么计划
We have to find out how they communicate.
我们得查出他们怎么联♥系♥的
We have to find out how Ramsey sent those messages
搞清楚拉姆齐如何将这些视频
across the country all the way from Europe.
从欧洲一路送过来
I appreciate what you're trying to do, sir,
我很钦佩你的想法 长官
but getting intel out of this man
但从这个人嘴里
has to be priority number one.
套出情报是第一要务
But you, Jeffrey,
但你 杰夫瑞
you were put on the earth for this,
你是为此大业来到世上
to fight the forces of --
为了对抗...
Coffee?
喝咖啡吗
I'm just fine. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
You wanted to talk.
您想和我谈
Sending your X.O. in here first -- that some kind of game?
先派大副过来 在玩什么心眼
I was in the combat center, monitoring Sean Ramsey's sub.
当时我在指挥中心监视肖恩·拉姆齐的潜艇
Well, I imagine they'll be coming for me.
我知道他们会为我而来的
Then what -- they're gonna blow us out of the water
然后呢 要是我们不放您走
if we don't release you?
他们会把我们炸上天吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
So, they're in the habit of using their missiles?
所以他们是发导弹上瘾了吗
You're talking about the labs.
你在说实验室的事
The labs, our scientists --
实验室 我们的科学家
Your X.O. tried to sell me on that.
你的大副已经试过说服我了
You think we manufactured that video?
您觉得我们伪造了那份视频吗
You went to great lengths to bring me on this ship.
你大费周章地把我带上这艘船
Doctoring a video would not be particularly difficult.
伪造一个视频也不是很难
According to Sean, you're the chosen, right?
按肖恩的意思 您是天选之人 对吗
I would think a ship carrying the cure,
那么一艘载着治愈药的船
labs trying to manufacture that cure, well...
以及制♥造♥治愈药的实验室
that would be the greatest threat possible to him.
就是对他最大的威胁了
We are strong because of our strength.
我们因自身力量而强大
We don't need to destroy anyone else.
我们不需要摧毁别人
So, you believe we have the cure?
所以 您相信我们有治愈药
I believe you think you do.
我认为你们自认为自己有
And you've seen our instructions
您也看过了总统
from the President, the secretary of the Navy?
以及海军部长给我们的命令了吧
I've seen them.
看过了
They're from months ago. They're obsolete.
那都是几个月之前了 早就过时了
Well, that leaves me in a bit of a bind.
这就让我有点为难了
We have standing orders from the previous administration --
前任政♥府♥给我们下了命令
orders that are consistent with national protocols --
符合国家政策的命令
and then we have you, the new President,
然后我们找到了您 新任总统
issuing orders that don't seem to be
下达着看起来并不符合
in the national interest at all.
国家利益的命令
The national interest is saving what's left of this country.
国家利益是挽救这个国家剩下的人和事
Sean Ramsey and our movement
肖恩·拉姆齐和我们的运动
give the country the best chance at that.
是对此最好的解决方法
Convince me.
那就说服我
Tell me how it all happened --
告诉我这一切是如何发生的
how you came to this point,
您又怎么走到这一步
why you're so sure of what you believe.
为什么您如此确信您所相信的东西
Is he trying to turn him or get the intel?
他是在拉拢他还是套情报
Come on, Mr. President.
说吧 总统先生
You want off this ship,
您想离开这艘船
you're gonna have to convince me.
就得先说服我
The outbreak had just started in earnest, in the south.
疫情最开始发生在南部
'course, that was before anyone knew
当然 那时谁也不知道
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表